Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 05:04 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,285,021 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post
The left wing is so far gone with anyone who doesn't get stoned daily, is gay and wants to get(or already is) married, little weasels with no balls, honor, integrity, hates firearms, believes in free Government handouts, thinks the Constitution is TP for their bum........etc..

I can't ever see myself getting within 20 miles of them.
I know what you mean. I cannot tell you how grateful I am to have been born in a country without Republicans. I'm so glad I don't have to share my air with right-wing freedom-hating uneducated anti-science torture-supporting lying scum. The nonstop whining of right-wing torturescum would get on my nerves, and there's no reason I should have to put up with that

Quote:
The doctor can't give me enough high blood pressure meds to deal with them and their warped ways.
He can't? Good.

Quote:
The only compromise I make is my middle finger or right hook.
Either's fine with me because the feelings of right-wingers don't matter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2013, 05:08 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boner View Post
If this goes off the cliff Obama is screwed. He spent the last two years campaigning about how he wouldnt raise taxes on the Middle Class. Well the Supreme Court has already ruled that obamacare will be funded by taxes paid for by guess who, the MC. And when the Bush tax cuts expire taxes go up on who...thats right the MC.

The prez is raising taxes on the people who voted for him and who he said he would not raise taxes on.

Yes he has.

Old 10-01-2013, 05:09 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
If that happens, then why is Obama screwed, Obama can not pass a single thing. He is not a senate leader or a House leader. You would be blaming him for something that would not even be his fault as he can only sign what lands on his desk and as of now, neither his plan or the house plan has been voted on.

Also, the supreme court did not rule that Obamacare will be funded by the middle class. It ruled that it was legal under calling it a tax. They could have very well ruled it legal as Obama's Lawyers had argued it.

Would love to know which taxes you are talking about in Obamacare though, care to list them with direct quotes from the law itself ?

Ummm, who do you think pays taxes, Santa?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies