Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 10:21 PM

4,272 posts, read 3,786,482 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post
Still UnConstitutional.

Preserve...defend, uphold....so help me God.

It says nothing about whiteout and doodling to fit your new '12-'13 whacknut job likings.

FIRED...Both of you....get out now!
Unconstitutional how?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2012, 10:24 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,973,712 times
Household gun ownership on a 30 year decline. From about 50% to about 30%.

Chart of the Day: Gun Ownership is on a 30-Year Decline | Mother Jones

Old 12-28-2012, 10:25 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,806,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
I can answer this since I've been a life long hunter and was around before the NRA turned into a a bunch of right wing cry babies. The NRA at one time used to promote gun safety and ensuring public lands were made available to hunters. In the early 80's it was taken over by con artists who are very good at scamming, low IQ, poorly educated, white males out of their money, by playing on their prejudices and fears. Many of the farmers I grew up with simply were fed up with the politics and left the organization. But for everyone that left, two white trash, loners were there to take their place. It's now a low key, under the radar white supremacist organization masquerading as 2nd amendment supporter. They want "assault" weapons for the inevitable "final conflict" when the brown people and liberals wearing berets come to confiscate their property.
Damnit, I own guns and have brown friends... now I have to chose?

Pokemon Funny Joke: I Choose You Pikachu! - YouTube

Also, I thought I'd mention:

I LIKE PIE!!!(The Song) - YouTube

And this:

And my post STILL isn't as crazy as yours!

Old 12-28-2012, 10:25 PM

1,684 posts, read 1,185,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brienzi View Post
Yeah gotta love the comments here, I'm laughing right now. Utopia is right around the corner..yeah right

I won't respond to these absurd thread's anymore, as a legal gun owner and sportsman since about the age
of 7-8, i enjoy the sport, and the freedom to own a gun. And have many friends who enjoy the same, and we have no blood on our hands, as do most legally owning gun owners in this country.

Do i disagree with back round checks and such, hell no..what sane person wouldn't. And the stat's thrown around by obviously young idealists are skewed and absurd. Please, spare us the crap.

Some folks need to get a clue, and ask themselves...Do you sleep well at night?? Do you feel safe? I do. And i know why.. I live in the best country in the land, and wouldn't change a thing, some new laws or checks may be in order, but to say someone is gonna be banging on my door for my 30/30, is absurd..
It's not about your "30-30" one gun wonder.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by geofra View Post
Unconstitutional how?
Ah...the second Amendment? It doesn't exsist according to Obama and the left wing frack fries.

Men died for that you ungrateful bastards.

Guns N' Roses - Civil War (Music Video) - YouTube

Old 12-28-2012, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Household gun ownership on a 30 year decline. From about 50% to about 30%.

Chart of the Day: Gun Ownership is on a 30-Year Decline | Mother Jones
Why was the Day Obama day in '08 the number #1 NICS day in history then? Backed up to 8 hours. More lies..."wanna be gun guy" libotard.

Old 12-28-2012, 10:30 PM

Black Friday Sets New NICS Record | The Truth About Guns

Old 12-28-2012, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Why was the Day Obama day in '08 the number #1 NICS day in history then? Backed up to 8 hours. More lies..."wanna be gun guy" libotard.
I would love to get the ego boost you do from owning guns. Sadly, my IQ to too high. They just get locked up in the closet and I never think of them till hunting season. They never cross my mind. Sucks. I'd like to play make believe Rambo or macho warrior like you do, believe me.

Old 12-28-2012, 10:31 PM

13,714 posts, read 31,162,494 times
Quote:
Household gun ownership has been on a long steady decline to 30%. Guns are now concentrated in the hands of white, elderly, retirees. Who also happen to be on the decline. So think twice when you dream of some "revolution" due to gun control measures you don't agree with. Half of these "revolutionaries" will be pushing up daisies in ten years...LOL
Please cite your source. Gallup reports gun ownership in 2011 at 47% of households - highest since 1993,

Self-Reported Gun Ownership in U.S. Is Highest Since 1993

Old 12-28-2012, 10:35 PM

32,061 posts, read 15,046,900 times
Quote:
The 2nd Amendment says nothing about "hunting".

Why do I want it? Cuz I want it...and it's 100% legal for me to buy/own them.

Why do I have a lifetime CCW from the State Police that never expires too?

SD/HD........

Yes, but why do you own them if not for hunting. What do you do with them. Are you hoarding them for the apocalypse or something

Old 12-28-2012, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffdano View Post
Please cite your source. Gallup reports gun ownership in 2011 at 47% of households - highest since 1993,

Self-Reported Gun Ownership in U.S. Is Highest Since 1993
Source was cited in a later post.

Here is some discussion of the different results between Gallup on the General census survey.

The Declining Culture of Guns and Violence in the United States ? The Monkey Cage
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies