Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 10:17 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
**** Christ did not receive one penny in government funding.
Well, his earthly agents do get some pretty good tax breaks.

Old 12-29-2012, 10:21 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,484,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Joseph McCarthy was a patriotic great American that I respect very much to this day. I wish there were more like him dealing with Muslims we have in this country. I take it you never wore the uniform and faced a pointy head g**k in combat like I have. They were vicious fighting for a flawed ideology. I wished the whole time I was there with the 25th that Nixon would have nuked them but many of our politicians had been infiltrated with a Communist mentality. Sadly, Communism is alive and well today and you should oppose it at all cost.
Now you've just confirmed my belief you are a troll out ther posting this retarded nonsense to watch the fur fly.

I wore "A" unifrom. There are many uniforms representative of military forces all over the planet and the wearing of one as in: "the uniform" does not make you speical in any regard nor does it make you the member of a special fraternity of morally superior beings for dropping out of school or succoumbing to the draft to sign up. Truth be known you probably had your butt drafted and cursed every moment you were in country, if indeed you really were, as did 90% of those who were over there.

The other 10% were retarded zealots; which camp do you lay claim too?

Pointy headed ****'s along with your own seriously flawed leadership from top down resulted in you having your azzes handed to you or did you forget that little part? The south China Sea is littered with huey helicopters as proof of your zeal to beat feet out of there.

Vietnam still there? Yep! Is it any geater threat to you today because it became totally communist? NOPE! Just as it wasn't back then, it presented no greater threat to you immediately after, nor does it today. In fact some of you folks actually gravitate there to avail yourselves of vacation bargains.

McCarthy was not a good man he was a petty bully who needed a boogyman to claim his fifteen minutes in the spotlight. Small mindedness is the mana from heaven for his ilk.

You are the very epitome of that characteristic if indeed you're sincere with your offerings on here.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies