Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2012, 08:51 PM

73,005 posts, read 62,585,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicosal13 View Post
Over 12 Million indigenous Aztecs were killed by White diseases. The death toll for the islands of Cuba-Puerto Rico-Dominican Republic and the rest of the Americas is in the tens of millions. Not bred out but murdered and killed through disease. Those who were left were raped and had their culture stolen.

The language Nahual and hundreds of others is not heard anymore in the lands my people lived on for 20,000 years. If ANYONE should complain about integration and assimilation it shouldn't be whites. They have imposed their culture by sword, famine, rape and disease for 500+ years. This is not YOUR land. Your land as I stated earlier is across the ocean on another continent. Defend it there. The European argument is a valid one.

You stated that whites didn't breed with the natives and gave numbers such as <such and such amount of pure whites> such amount of pure indigenous >and such amount of mixed> BY YOUR OWN NUMBERS...... the mixed outnumber the full indigenous in Mexico by 3-1. That's pretty much assimilation.

The assimilation the Aztec-Inca-Navajo-Maya-and tons of others faced was forced. The assimilation your female counterparts of your race are doing is chosen. In fact they deliberately by pass men of their own race to date outside and marry out. Not by the sword but by a sweet tongue and a few dates.A luxury our women never had.

Ever heard of the Taino? They lived and bred for 20,000 years in Cuba, Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico. Their is not one single Taino left.

The argument of a white America is shear lunacy. The slaves brought to this continent weren't brought by Natives. They were brought here by Europeans. These aren't people who had any history here prior 1600s. Yet their descendants outnumber the natives of this land by a 1000 to 1? In 500 years that whites have lived on this continent, species of birds,bison,fish and wildlife has been driven to the point of extinction.

Starvation in Europe is what drove scores of people across a continent. Religious persecution from their own people was really secondary, it was hunger that brought the people here. They came to the Americas and found food aplenty, fish, wildlife and every type of plant and tree.

The people in the Americas and the ones in Europe have the same amount of history in their respective lands the difference is that we knew how to care for ours, while yours cut down, over-fished, killed all the animals like you've done here.

I respect that each and every people deserve their own lands. But YOUR land is not here. Take this argument to where it really belongs which is the European Union forum. Push for a white land and continent there not here.

As far as I'm concerned, you deserve not one city block that isn't assimilated. Not one pure bred white child should ever lay its head to rest on this continent.

EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS, AFRICA FOR AFRICANS, ASIA FOR ASIANS, THE CONTINENT OF THE AMERICAS FOR INDIGENOUS PEOPLE.

I couldn't agree more with the girl in the video.
1) I'm not White
2) My ancestors didn't chose to come here, they were brought here by force.
3) I am not defending anything. I just want a society where racial prejudice is eradicated.

Old 12-30-2012, 08:53 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,846,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Not so. I am right. DNA proves it.
And what does that mean to you, if true?...

Old 12-30-2012, 08:54 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,462,301 times
Quote:
These gals bring up very good points. I must say that they are very courageous to speak out the way they did. I have always wondered why white neighborhoods have been targeted for diversity but not black neighborhoods. They also state that white majority countries (Like England, France) have been targeted for assimilation by non whites but never the reverse. Watch the video and tell me if you agree or disagree with what they say.
Pretty good - at least arguably valid points - up until they started going on about a "genocide" against whites. That is veering off the rails. Here's a similar video about gender that also makes some legitimate points but ultimately loses its validity by going too far:

The New ****** - YouTube

Old 12-30-2012, 08:55 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,390,751 times
Quote:
These gals bring up very good points. I must say that they are very courageous to speak out the way they did. I have always wondered why white neighborhoods have been targeted for diversity but not black neighborhoods. They also state that white majority countries (Like England, France) have been targeted for assimilation by non whites but never the reverse. Watch the video and tell me if you agree or disagree with what they say.
Have you studied history at all? Seriously do you think Australia, the US and Canada just stared out white? Do you honestly not believe that there were non-white people in these place before white people.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:06 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,109,923 times
Quote:
Do you think that will be a good thing or a bad thing? There will be no self identity!!
Good grief! If the only thing I had for "self identity" was the accident of my birth race I would feel my life had been a failure indeed. I certainly do not identify myself by something I did not choose NOR do I take pride in something I did nothing to accomplish.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:08 PM

82 posts, read 121,357 times
Quote:
And so did I. Recent data shows European Whites were here first 17,000 years ago.
Was English spoken here when Columbus arrived? where their cities of whites? European culture? NOTHING. That is a theory. I've read it. If Whites did live here at one point it was not in any numbers. By the time Columbus arrived their was no trace of white civilization left. There was vast amounts of indigenous people.

Like I said your argument is valid but it belongs in the European Union forum. This is not your land and your not entitled to one shred of respect of your culture, language, customs or religion. Your neighborhoods, families and women should be assimilated beyond the point where it is recognizable. You get nothing from me and in fact what you do have I believe belongs to my people.

Mestizos and natives as a whole find this talk deplorable and "white" in its very nature of annihilation and subjugation, but there are those hard liners as myself who have made great inroads into organizations like MECHA, MENSA and CENTRO DE LA RAZA, AIM.

You best believe we are coming for everything you have. From your female counterparts to your technology to your very religion which we have polluted beyond belief.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:13 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,318,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicosal13 View Post
Over 12 Million indigenous Aztecs were killed by White diseases. The death toll for the islands of Cuba-Puerto Rico-Dominican Republic and the rest of the Americas is in the tens of millions. Not bred out but murdered and killed through disease. Those who were left were raped and had their culture stolen.

The language Nahual and hundreds of others is not heard anymore in the lands my people lived on for 20,000 years. If ANYONE should complain about integration and assimilation it shouldn't be whites. They have imposed their culture by sword, famine, rape and disease for 500+ years. This is not YOUR land. Your land as I stated earlier is across the ocean on another continent. Defend it there. The European argument is a valid one.

You stated that whites didn't breed with the natives and gave numbers such as <such and such amount of pure whites> such amount of pure indigenous >and such amount of mixed> BY YOUR OWN NUMBERS...... the mixed outnumber the full indigenous in Mexico by 3-1. That's pretty much assimilation.

The assimilation the Aztec-Inca-Navajo-Maya-and tons of others faced was forced. The assimilation your female counterparts of your race are doing is chosen. In fact they deliberately by pass men of their own race to date outside and marry out. Not by the sword but by a sweet tongue and a few dates.A luxury our women never had.

Ever heard of the Taino? They lived and bred for 20,000 years in Cuba, Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico. Their is not one single Taino left.

The argument of a white America is shear lunacy. The slaves brought to this continent weren't brought by Natives. They were brought here by Europeans. These aren't people who had any history here prior 1600s. Yet their descendants outnumber the natives of this land by a 1000 to 1? In 500 years that whites have lived on this continent, species of birds,bison,fish and wildlife has been driven to the point of extinction.

Starvation in Europe is what drove scores of people across a continent. Religious persecution from their own people was really secondary, it was hunger that brought the people here. They came to the Americas and found food aplenty, fish, wildlife and every type of plant and tree.

The people in the Americas and the ones in Europe have the same amount of history in their respective lands the difference is that we knew how to care for ours, while yours cut down, over-fished, killed all the animals like you've done here.

I respect that each and every people deserve their own lands. But YOUR land is not here. Take this argument to where it really belongs which is the European Union forum. Push for a white land and continent there not here.

As far as I'm concerned, you deserve not one city block that isn't assimilated. Not one pure bred white child should ever lay its head to rest on this continent.

EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS, AFRICA FOR AFRICANS, ASIA FOR ASIANS, THE CONTINENT OF THE AMERICAS FOR INDIGENOUS PEOPLE.

I couldn't agree more with the girl in the video.

Okay, if that being the case why have whites "colonized" every country outside of theirs for their own and robbed them of their resources and destroyed the native populations to some degree? Blacks from Africa are the only ones that were forced onto another land.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:14 PM

153 posts, read 156,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Okay, if that being the case why have whites "colonized" every country outside of theirs for their own and robbed them of their resources and destroyed the native populations to some degree?
Greed.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:21 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,563,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Okay, if that being the case why have whites "colonized" every country outside of theirs for their own and robbed them of their resources and destroyed the native populations to some degree? Blacks from Africa are the only ones that were forced onto another land.
Ummmm, ever hear of Jews?

Old 12-30-2012, 09:23 PM

1,300 posts, read 960,388 times
Whenever you see someone suggest that "anti-racist" really means "anti-white" and spew tripe about "white genocide", understand that that person is a white supremist propogandist with an agenda.

I should be really aparent at this point to those experienced with internet forums. Its always the usual suspects with similar racist, sexist, homophobic rhetoric in other areas as well
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies