Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2012, 10:47 PM

1,027 posts, read 2,049,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
FWIW I don't think the OP was racist, they have valid points and every people has a right to self preservation. The hypocrisy needs to stop. Whites need to stop invading and interfering with other nations, and focus on electing better leaders who won't allow hordes of incompatible people into their nations without good reason.
Ever thought the problems could be the electoral system ? Only two party system that are almost the same.

Most other countries have more than the two party system.

Old 12-30-2012, 10:49 PM

3,531 posts, read 3,734,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicosal13 View Post
Because its a war and we are using dirty tactics. There its been said. Why ask when your smart enough to know that we despise, hate you and want your entire culture to sink into oblivion. Your religion is already gone from the public sphere. Your birthrate is low. Your women are leaving you in droves and your own judicial system and its laws are used against you to keep you in check. Your military and its officers are filled with like minded individuals and every war you try to fight we subvert.

Despite all this you like the pain and re elected a man with ties to black supremacists in Chicago. We have screwed your heads up so bad that the vast majority of the posters who are arguing with you are fellow whites. NEVER would this type of anti-white bias from whites happen in the RAZA or black communities.

Its called divide and conquer. Your people won all their wars with it. Why hide it like these rats who say boo hoo hoo.......poor us. FORGET THAT. Let it be known we want everything you have , the pillow your child rests his head on and the food in your mouth. You deserve nothing. You get no sympathy from those like me.

Its time for you to bow down because your people have already lost. We are coming for your guns next so that when its time to move you have no protection. Notice all the talk on gun control? It brings me great joy to see the worry on your faces.
You're making his argument for him. Also, any whites who ever speak any of this are told they are just making it up.

Old 12-30-2012, 10:50 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,848,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetlord View Post
You're making his argument for him. Also, any whites who ever speak any of this are told they are just making it up.
What actually is "racism against whites"?...

Old 12-30-2012, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Because its a war and we are using dirty tactics. There its been said. Why ask when your smart enough to know that we despise, hate you and want your entire culture to sink into oblivion. Your religion is already gone from the public sphere. Your birthrate is low. Your women are leaving you in droves and your own judicial system and its laws are used against you to keep you in check. Your military and its officers are filled with like minded individuals and every war you try to fight we subvert.

Despite all this you like the pain and re elected a man with ties to black supremacists in Chicago. We have screwed your heads up so bad that the vast majority of the posters who are arguing with you are fellow whites. NEVER would this type of anti-white bias from whites happen in the RAZA or black communities.

Its called divide and conquer. Your people won all their wars with it. Why hide it like these rats who say boo hoo hoo.......poor us. FORGET THAT. Let it be known we want everything you have , the pillow your child rests his head on and the food in your mouth. You deserve nothing. You get no sympathy from those like me.

Its time for you to bow down because your people have already lost. We are coming for your guns next so that when its time to move you have no protection. Notice all the talk on gun control? It brings me great joy to see the worry on your faces.

What ? What does the Iraq war and Afghanistan war got to do with racism?

Old 12-30-2012, 10:57 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,438,593 times
Quote:

Sorry but I will never bow to anyone unlike Obama has bowed to leaders of lesser nations. So snap out of your fantasy world. Your version will never come to fruition.

Old 12-30-2012, 10:58 PM

82 posts, read 121,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
FWIW I don't think the OP was racist, they have valid points and every people has a right to self preservation. The hypocrisy needs to stop. Whites need to stop invading and interfering with other nations, and focus on electing better leaders who won't allow hordes of incompatible people into their nations without good reason.
AGREED. The only part of the argument those of us on the extreme sides of the argument disagree on is America being a white nation. If the 300 million European descendants in the Americas have a nation it is Europe. They have EVERY GOD GIVEN right to defend their culture, traditions and religious beliefs there.

As for whites in America I and those who are in our cause like liberals, and minorities serving in office, believe you deserve no quarter here. Not one block. Not one inch. It isn't your land, never was and you have no claim to it.

Self preservation for whites needs to happen in Europe and the argument should be fought there. I and many first nation people believe not even the pillow you rest your head on, nor the food you feed your children is allowed to you. It is a gift.

So being as that how it should be I feel entitled to everything you have including your churches, your women, your neighborhoods, and I and many other judicial activists actively conspire to make it happen.

LIKE THE GIRL IN THE VIDEO SAID:

ASIA FOR ASIANS, AFRICA FOR AFRICANS, EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS, N.S.C AMERICA FOR ITS INDIGENOUS PEOPLE.

Old 12-30-2012, 11:01 PM

3,531 posts, read 3,734,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
What actually is "racism against whites"?...
Typically with racism is the belief of "superiority." I really don't believe in that definition and would remove the concept of superiority from it. Although, superiority can also be a notion of superiority based on cultural foundations, even if your culture has not matched the achievements of others ("I am superior to you because I don't do that," instead of do). Racism is simpler than that, just based on hatred of skin color. The basis for white criticism is rooted squarely on the basis of bad stuff white men did (they're all conquerors, of course), however, that is just a tiny prism of oppression that has existed throughout history, which, as one should know, is littered with other civilizations oppressing their own people or other civilizations. And the postings vicosal13 do have a hint of truth, you just have to sift through what the falsehoods are and remove the extremism from the postings, but that is essentially what has been happening in culture. Which is odd because the lessening of white influence in culture was supposed to bring balance. We are now seeing a good amount of the opposite, and only time will tell if there will be enough of a numbers shift in demographics to keep it all going.

Old 12-30-2012, 11:05 PM

Quote:
AGREED. The only part of the argument those of us on the extreme sides of the argument disagree on is America being a white nation. If the 300 million European descendants in the Americas have a nation it is Europe. They have EVERY GOD GIVEN right to defend their culture, traditions and religious beliefs there.

As for whites in America I and those who are in our cause like liberals, and minorities serving in office, believe you deserve no quarter here. Not one block. Not one inch. It isn't your land, never was and you have no claim to it.

Self preservation for whites needs to happen in Europe and the argument should be fought there. I and many first nation people believe not even the pillow you rest your head on, nor the food you feed your children is allowed to you. It is a gift.

So being as that how it should be I feel entitled to everything you have including your churches, your women, your neighborhoods, and I and many other judicial activists actively conspire to make it happen.

LIKE THE GIRL IN THE VIDEO SAID:

ASIA FOR ASIANS, AFRICA FOR AFRICANS, EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS, N.S.C AMERICA FOR ITS INDIGENOUS PEOPLE.
I don't like racism but this is taking it too the extreme has white people born in the US are not responsible for crime he or she did not do that was done in the past.

Old 12-30-2012, 11:05 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,423,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
1) I'm not White
2) My ancestors didn't chose to come here, they were brought here by force.
3) I am not defending anything. I just want a society where racial prejudice is eradicated.
Your racial prejudice is your own. I am sick of hearing it. I'm sick of you saying you want racial prejudice eradicated but when it comes time to vote you fall back on "we need special treatment because we are disenfranchised."

If you believe there is prejudice and want it eradicated stop asking for special treatment. And stop attacking blacks because they don't follow the democratic boundaries i.e... because they are republican. You would think that you would at least listen and respect what a black republican has to say instead of following the democratic oath of bashing anyone of color who doesn't march to the democrat band.

And ps, black ancestors didn't chose to come here but I was not captain of the ship and I am sure there is a ship you can catch to go back. If you are still here you must like it here.

Old 12-30-2012, 11:06 PM

31,061 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Do you think that will be a good thing or a bad thing? There will be no self identity!!
Good thing. But self identifying by race, religion, or nationality is just a tribal mechanism built into humans and animals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies