Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2012, 04:35 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,726 times

Advertisements

interesting

Old 12-30-2012, 04:40 PM

2,674 posts, read 4,393,819 times
It was cool till I heard that Kentucky twang. The arguments raised while valid to a certain extent- but we know the realities of immigration. The video is amateuristic. The points raised are overly simplistic. That said are there still "White" countries left? However from the Native Americans perspective, Whites were immigrants here. It's your point of view.

Honestly I thought this was going to be a Girls Gone Wild clip, I even stayed to after the credits.

But seriously, they really need to stop talking about the "Final Solution". Nie Wieder.

And did they really equate a mixed marriage to genocide?

Old 12-30-2012, 04:40 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,620 times
Standard white supremacist drivel. No, it really is standard.

He whole "anti-racist is code for anti-white" thing comes from a white nationalist named Bob Whittaker. He calls it "the Mantra". He has a specialized forum (which I will not link to) where people post where they've spammed the message - usually in news and YouTube comment sections, although they sometimes post it to a forum like this. So no, I'm not impressed.

Old 12-30-2012, 04:48 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,438,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post

He whole "anti-racist is code for anti-white" thing comes from a white nationalist named Bob Whittaker. He calls it "the Mantra". He has a specialized forum (which I will not link to) where people post where they've spammed the message - usually in news and YouTube comment sections, although they sometimes post it to a forum like this. So no, I'm not impressed.
But one girl brings up a good point. Why is it when a 'white' politician says 'I'm doing this for my people' he is vilified and labeled a supremacist but never with a black person who says the same thing.........or a Asian for that matter? That is a huge double standard.

Old 12-30-2012, 04:49 PM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Racial identity is a creation of tribaliasm and protectionism that will soon be outdated as we become more mixed. When the majority are mixed (which we already are and are in denial) being identified as a specific race will have little meaning. On the other hand we have proud Irish and Italians, so maybe we will have proud mixed people too?

Old 12-30-2012, 04:50 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,505,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
One girl brings up the point that when a black politician says "I am doing this for my own people" it's ok but when a white politician says the same thing, he is vilified and labeled a Nazi. Why is that?
When has any politician said he's doing something for "his" people? Most politicians represent jurisdictions of people that happen to be of the same ethnic demo so it's really a moot "point"..As was stated, this is just covert white supremist propaganda...They're just getting more sophisticated with their drivel.

Old 12-30-2012, 04:51 PM

3,353 posts, read 6,441,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
These gals bring up very good points. I must say that they are very courageous to speak out the way they did. I have always wondered why white neighborhoods have been targeted for diversity but not black neighborhoods. They also state that white majority countries (Like England, France) have been targeted for assimilation by non whites but never the reverse. Watch the video and tell me if you agree or disagree with what they say.

follow the white rabbit - YouTube
Actually the reverse is happening in many cities across America, black neighborhoods are being gentrified into havens for diversity. In Baltimore and DC these cities were once predominantly White, then Black, now their being diversified into being Black, White, Asian, etc.

Old 12-30-2012, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
When the majority are mixed (which we already are and are in denial) being identified as a specific race will have little meaning.
Do you think that will be a good thing or a bad thing? There will be no self identity!!

Old 12-30-2012, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOREBOY View Post
Actually the reverse is happening in many cities across America, black neighborhoods are being gentrified into havens for diversity. In Baltimore and DC these cities were once predominantly White, then Black, now their being diversified into being Black, White, Asian, etc.
And the more diversity, the more violence.

Old 12-30-2012, 04:55 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post

Reference to Whittaker under paragraph heading "Heathen Savages" in this link.

Racist Memphis Radio Host Celebrated at Council of Conservative Citizens Conference | Southern Poverty Law Center
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies