Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2012, 05:02 PM

82 posts, read 121,363 times

Advertisements

Asia for Asians. Africa for Africans. Europe for Europeans. America for the Indigenous.

If whites feel they are being invaded, they should sail back across the ocean and take the 300+ million Europeans who poured onto the indigenous lands of America. N.S.C. America, Canada, Alaska. All these were filled with people of brown skin. Not anymore. Mexico, most Latin America has been completely assimilated. Through interbreeding that the people never chose. Destroyed religions, the importation of invasive species like Africans-Asians-Jews.

This continent had 20k years of non-white history before Europeans came here. All gone. The food, languages,art and culture of first world people, destroyed through, diversity. These people didn't just cross a man made fence {border} they sailed the largest ocean to reach and destroy and force diversity onto native people. All native peoples.

The Aztec-Inca-Maya-Apache-Navajo-Aleut.

IMAGINE: owning less than 1% of the continents history and claiming it as your land.

What was the cause Europeans came here like rats fleeing? They couldn't stop the cruelty of their own imposed governments and religions. So like cowards they fled and brought the same repression to the native people of this continent.

Whites have a land it is called Europe. Do your fighting and defending of your culture there! YOU DESERVE NOTHING, not one speck of land or even a history here. You deserve no culture, no cuisine and no luxury of not assimilating. Everything whites own here is ripe to be taken since it doesn't and never has belonged to them anyway.

These borders should burst at the seams with first world peoples. The entire false American culture should be destroyed. It will only happen if we import the original owners of this land.

I feel no sympathy for their cause. NOTHING. I don't believe whites are entitled to one speck of dirt or one corn of cob this land produces. Everything is a gift and we are in the process of retaking it all.

Old 12-30-2012, 05:02 PM

3 posts, read 4,054 times
my computer has no sound, so i didn't even bother to watch the video, i am sure it was a bunch of whining about suspected racism by a bunch of racists. i was born in buffalo, lived there for years, i am from a white, "society", (italian) family, who's branch, (my mom, brother and sister and i) were all "run out of town", merely for associating with,and being friendly,to african americans, mom went to high school with lucille clifton, the famous poetess, for example, and our grandparents lived in the southside, near genessee and kehr sts., we published a magazine in buffalo for a few years, in the 1970's, ("Scene" magazine, an entertainment guide), but, mostly because we had friends who were black, (AA, whatever the term is now, back then, we just considered them "neighbors")the printers we used stopped printing the magazine, the buffalo police robbed our production office on w. ferry st., we lost the two houses we owned in "the burbs", and had to pack a u-haul truck and leave, (our grandparent's house later caught fire and burned). the legacy of racism against my (white!) family follows me, i am living (i use the term loosely) in ithaca now, with an african american fiancee, we are engaged, but she can't even cohabit or spend time with me lately, due to discrimination and constant harassment by racist cops here, it's funny how now, in ithaca, a homosexual couple cam marry and go about freely in public, but a heterosexual, mixed race couple, can't. in ithaca, this little "oasis of liberalism and free thought" home of cornell university and the roy park foundation, we just had a case where a white police officer, who was fired for, (among other things), kicking apart tents in the hobo jungle, making racist comments and jokes to fellow officers, padding his duty log with bogus entries, and had been passed over for promotion by another officer who happened to be black, tried to sue the city of ithaca for millions of dollars, because he claimed the police department used "reverse discrimination' against him when he was passed over for promotion! this officer also used to harass my fiancee and i regularly, as do all of the police here. the guy actually got his case before a federal court, where his claim was thrown out. now he wants to appeal. i should go testify against the nutcase if he manages to get the court to let him appeal. and that's how it will probably be in this country forever, white racists going around and looking for any way, any excuse, any little thing that they can use to further their "cause", which, in the end, isn't really a cause at all, just a combination of hate and greed. as a white man, these folks disgust me, and make me seriously question my faith in humanity. whites in this area, (tompkins county) are not even the majority, i believe that the black community here and the foreign student population outnumber the whites, but the racist white cops still run the streets after dark.

Old 12-30-2012, 05:15 PM

1,027 posts, read 2,049,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyDay View Post
It was cool till I heard that Kentucky twang. The arguments raised while valid to a certain extent- but we know the realities of immigration. The video is amateuristic. The points raised are overly simplistic. That said are there still "White" countries left? However from the Native Americans perspective, Whites were immigrants here. It's your point of view.

Honestly I thought this was going to be a Girls Gone Wild clip, I even stayed to after the credits.

But seriously, they really need to stop talking about the "Final Solution". Nie Wieder.

And did they really equate a mixed marriage to genocide?
What does Kentucky have to do with this video? They all have southern accent.

Anyways most white areas I know most 90% whites don't go with non whites .So what is the thing of race mixing.

Most race in US and Canada go to where their race is you got the Cuban area , Mexican area ,China area , Japan area you even get the Italian area , Russia area so on.

Old 12-30-2012, 05:18 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Is this true?
No. It's insane.

Old 12-30-2012, 05:39 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,438,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicosal13 View Post
I don't believe whites are entitled to one speck of dirt or one corn of cob this land produces. Everything is a gift and we are in the process of retaking it all.
Seems as though you are racist towards whites. Am I right?

Old 12-30-2012, 05:42 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,681 times
Quote:
Seems as though you are racist towards whites. Am I right?
He makes a good point. Mexicans (most of which who are mixed with Indian) and what's left of the native americans are the true people of this land. So go back to Europe and then there can be equilibrium.

Old 12-30-2012, 05:55 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,045,063 times
Quote:
I have always wondered why white neighborhoods have been targeted for diversity but not black neighborhoods.
Hell if white folks hadn't sold out and moved to the suburbs at the sight of a black person those black neighborhoods wouldn't be so damned black. And if Rob and Laura out in Scarsdale, or whatever white wonderland that they created didn't have banker friends who used redlining and steering those neighborhoods might be more diverse as well.

Quote:
Who do you think 'those not responsible personally for their condition' are?
Look in the fracking mirror.

Old 12-30-2012, 06:05 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,537,397 times
Quote:
One girl brings up the point that when a black politician says "I am doing this for my own people" it's ok but when a white politician says the same thing, he is vilified and labeled a Nazi. Why is that?
I agree on politicians. They, openly, work towards the betterment of the race they serve as long as it's not white. God help the politician who says he's out to help white people. He won't be in office long.

Note that we have a Negro college fund....what do you think would happen if someone started a white college fund?

There is some truth in the video.

Old 12-30-2012, 06:09 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,886,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
There is some truth in the video.
Only if you ignore the context of American history.

Old 12-30-2012, 06:19 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,515,537 times
The title of this thread reads Beautiful White Women Speak...

If those women in the video are beautiful, I'm terrified to see what ugly White women look like. None of those women looked beautiful.

As for their comments, cry me a river. Whites, in general, have had a better go of things than everyone else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies