Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 07:13 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
you can't be serious? obviously you don't spend much time on this forum.
Then since Dale hasn't backed up his claim of "hating," perhaps you would like to post links to past posts of people "hating" on Queen Ann because of her MS or of people "hating" on the Palin baby?

I know I had a lot of negative things to say about Queen Ann (I still do) but none of them had anything to do with her MS. Why would it?

And I wasn't here in '08 when Mama Palin was exploiting her kids by parading them on stage at every opportunity, but if I had been and had seen negative comments about the baby with Down's, I would have been the first to condemn them. I had a younger sister with Down's who died when she was six years old and I am very sensitive to cruel comments about anyone with the syndrome.

So, please, enlighten me by posting proof that people said negative ("hating") things about Queen Ann as it pertained to her MS, as well as about the Palin baby.

If you won't - or can't - then I will assume you are lying as well.

I'll wait.........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2012, 07:27 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times
Quote:
why are you assuming their is any hatred here? No one, in their right mind wishes anyone bad health, we all want her to recover completely, some just question what might be hiding or maybe nothing...It is a normal reaction from people who really think things through...Some of us have learned not to take any report at face value only...
There's a difference between skepticism and paranoia. I don't have suspicions of lying when I read that politician is injured or ill, even Republicans, so I don't think it's a "normal" reaction to think that Hillary, her doctors, and so many other people are lying about her condition just to delay her talking about Libya. In fact, I think Secretary Clinton is a very courageous woman and has no fear at all about discussing Libya and additionally has no REASON to be fearful. Certainly she and her staff and the doctors and the hospital would not make up such a story to "cover" for her to not speak on the topic.

Old 12-31-2012, 07:55 PM

111 posts, read 91,611 times
so? some political sociopath may meet the reaper.

how many thousand little kids starved to death today?

Old 12-31-2012, 08:03 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
There's a difference between skepticism and paranoia. I don't have suspicions of lying when I read that politician is injured or ill, even Republicans, so I don't think it's a "normal" reaction to think that Hillary, her doctors, and so many other people are lying about her condition just to delay her talking about Libya. In fact, I think Secretary Clinton is a very courageous woman and has no fear at all about discussing Libya and additionally has no REASON to be fearful. Certainly she and her staff and the doctors and the hospital would not make up such a story to "cover" for her to not speak on the topic.
Yeah and I'm sure you think Hillary is a lifetime Yankee fan too.

Old 12-31-2012, 08:43 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times
Instead of all this bs non medical conjecture... I direct you to some easily accessible information about traumatic brain injury starting with:

How are head injuries diagnosed?

The full extent of the problem may not be completely understood immediately after the injury, but may be revealed with a comprehensive medical evaluation and diagnostic testing. The diagnosis of a head injury is made with a physical examination and diagnostic tests. During the examination, the physician obtains a complete medical history of the patient and family and asks how the injury occurred. Trauma to the head can cause neurological problems and may require further medical follow up.

Head Injury
Ansell said the brain is rich in substances that stimulate clotting, so in general, people with a brain injury may face a higher risk for having a blood clot. Therefore it's possible a clot could have originated in a nearby vessel in the brain. However, if someone is lying around recuperating following a concussion or stomach virus, that increase in inactivity could also raise risk for DVT, he said. A person who experiences this dangerous blood clot deep in the leg could be at risk if the clot travels to the lung, becoming what's called a pulmonary embolism.
Secretary Clinton's blood clot may have been caused by rest following concussion, experts suspect - CBS News
Brain injured patients are at high risk for forming blood clots in the legs and lungs. For non-brain injured trauma patients, we decrease the chances of these blood clots forming by placing the patients on a low dose of the blood thinner enoxaparin. Starting patients with a brain injury on the blood thinner is problematic, however, as this can theoretically cause the brain injury to worsen. Trauma surgeons wait a variable period of time before starting this blood thinner because waiting too long can result in the formation of these blood clots in the legs and lungs. Previous research has shown that some brain injuries which are of lower severity can have enoxaparin started at 24 hours after injury if the brain injury is stable on a repeated computed tomography (CT) scan of the head. This is a pilot study designed to look at the rates of worsening of brain injury if the low dose blood thinner is started at 24 versus 96 hours post-injury.
Delayed Versus Early Enoxaparin Prophylaxis After Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov

Old 12-31-2012, 08:54 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,087,069 times
This woman is responsible for the death of four American citizens. She should be in jail. She's a joke of a politicians.

Old 12-31-2012, 09:52 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
I seem to recall her suffering fainting spell a year or so ago.Have to wander if this maybe more than known at this time with health concern.Often such health problems are often more than pulbic is told with such political figures.

Old 12-31-2012, 10:14 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Given that she has stated on numerous occasions her ambivalence regarding running for president, I think you need to cancel your subscriptions to the tabloids and get a real news paper.
Would that be WaPo or al Times you are talking about?

Old 12-31-2012, 10:16 PM

Quote:
interesting you would bring this up: I am wondering the same thing. She has been hospitalized according to our paper and will remain in the hospital at least 48 hours. I am not one of those who, normally thinks, something is fishy or there is a conspiracy; that type of thing, but there is something here that just isn't cutting it. Concussions can to bad, we all know that, but to find a blood clot, 2 weeks after the fall? And why was the doctor examining her in her home and not in his office and why on a Sunday? What the problem is, who knows? My guess, it isn't a blood clot caused by a fall because she was dehydrated.
It looks more and more like Hillary has suffered from an immaculate concussion and now has a blood clot for some reason. I agree with how you see it, lady.

Old 12-31-2012, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
Uh yes it is. The exact same thing killed my grandmother a few weeks after a fall because unlike Hillary they did not catch the blood clot in time. That is probably exactly what happened.

As to why Sunday and why in her home. Lets see her being the SoS and being really busy might be why. Did it ever occur to you that that is the only time and place she could be available.

I only hope she has a speedy recovery. This conspiracy **** is just that ****.
So you don't believe in the immaculate concussion theory? The timing of the concussion is what bothers me. It happened almost exactly when she was supposed to testify for that committee.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies