Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 10:55 AM

88,056 posts, read 83,895,248 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paka View Post
On this entire "Hillary" thing....I have NO idea what IS going on...but feel fairly certain now that we are being LIED to about what is going on and what has occurred in these past 3 weeks with her "health" issues.

She, nor Bill have been heard from, nothing indicating that she is "well" and now all kinds of "leaks" about a clot and possible issues requirig hospitalization???

Could it be that they are trying to "protect" any info that is genuine given her desire to run in 2016 as to what the REAL issue is...and they are having to backpeddle because she is getting worse, not better.

Yeppers folks, we live in THAT kind of "democracy" these days....
Or maybe because she is a human being who might like to keep her medical conditions private until her doctors figure out what's going on?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2012, 10:55 AM

1,291 posts, read 2,884,473 times
It's all a dim cover up so Hilary won't ever have to come clean on Benghazi.

Ridicule at will but I have a 50/50 shot of being right. I wouldn't put anything
past barry and his minions.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:00 AM

30,141 posts, read 23,530,498 times
Get well soon, Hillary. You have more fight in you, so come back and show them what you're all about.

My personal feelings about her politics aside, NO ONE should wish any ill will towards her in regards to her health and well being.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:14 AM

20,100 posts, read 16,027,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Stomach ache to head ache to blood clot and now in the hospital.

She hasn't looked good in press pictures for a while now.
I know, I was thinking the same thing. I just figured it was stress (look how much Obama has aged the last 4 years) and that as a woman she wasn't aging well. But then again, Madeleine Albright and Margret Thatcher didn't seem to age any more than their male counterparts. I hope she is okay but maybe it's time for her to walk away.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:22 AM

33,943 posts, read 22,387,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoxkeeper View Post
It's all a dim cover up so Hilary won't ever have to come clean on Benghazi.

Ridicule at will but I have a 50/50 shot of being right. I wouldn't put anything
past barry and his minions.
Seriously? Grow up ~ you sound absolutely ridiculous. And your post will soon be deleted - so enjoy it while it lasts.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:23 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,464,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I know, I was thinking the same thing. I just figured it was stress (look how much Obama has aged the last 4 years) and that as a woman she wasn't aging well. But then again, Madeleine Albright and Margret Thatcher didn't seem to age any more than their male counterparts. I hope she is okay but maybe it's time for her to walk away.
Most women Hillary's age, in the public eye, have had plastic surgery and rely on injectables. Increasing common for men, too.

Hillary looks natural and her age, nothing more or less.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:28 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,610,086 times
I think there's some truth to the story; i.e. she probably does have a blood clot. It can take awhile to diagnose, especially if she didn't seek immediate treatment.

That said, I don't think it's as benign as we're being told. Seriously, I wouldn't be one bit surprised for the next newsflash to say she has died. I will be surprised if that doesn't happen.

I wish her well. I wish her health and happiness. I just wish she would fully retire. I would be content to never hear her name again.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:44 AM

77,772 posts, read 104,174,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
As many can imagine I'm but a moderate fan of either Clinton, but when it comes to life and health all bets are off. I wish Secretary Clinton a swift recovery to full health free of sequelae.
That said, the mystery deepens: If she was indeed so clearly concussed why wasn't she brought in for observation, examination, and treatment? Something just isn't right.
I have been wondering when someone would post something like this? Yes, I too hope, regardless of her condition she makes a complete recovery.. do I buy the whole story? No, I haven't since day one..

Old 12-31-2012, 11:48 AM

19,390 posts, read 12,033,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I think there's some truth to the story; i.e. she probably does have a blood clot. It can take awhile to diagnose, especially if she didn't seek immediate treatment.

That said, I don't think it's as benign as we're being told. Seriously, I wouldn't be one bit surprised for the next newsflash to say she has died. I will be surprised if that doesn't happen.
Why can't it be just a blood clot? That can be well treated with anticoagulants.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:49 AM

77,772 posts, read 104,174,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
I'm saying that a Sec State, having suffered enough fluid loss to pass out, hit her head, and be concussed should be hospitalized right away. Now, either her physician showed questionable judgement in not rushing her off or Clinton did by refusing.

I'm as eager as anyone to hear that she's okay.
my husband had the stomach flu just before Thanksgiving. He didn't pass out, but was very weak; he was admitted to the emergancy room so he could recieve more fluids..How Clinton got that bad is really hard to understand...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies