U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 02:51 AM

56,217 posts, read 30,469,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
It's funny how people perceive things and go right for the skin color.

No person on earth is my messiah and certainly NOT because they have the same skin color. Talk about not knowing when you are being used. No politician is going to do what I have to do for my family but me. Obama is like a sales man. He will tell you what you want to hear and when its time to pay up he is gone.
Even if that were true, tell me how that makes Obama different from any other politician.
Rate this post positively

Old 12-31-2012, 03:21 AM

799 posts, read 989,607 times
Honestly, **** those statistics, **** politicians, and **** Obama. At the end of the day its all smoke and mirrors this whole corporation is an obvious WWE drama in politics. People get scripts and follow it, though sometimes there are emotions and sincerity SOMEtimes its basically a big play. Ya'll let one man get ya'll riled up, for what? The man is half-white btw, but ya'll see skin color instead. This should show you the plight of black people in America, how much **** we took and how desperate we are just to have a black man in office who hasn't done nothing for us (black people) and this should show the racism that still exist in this country by white people who get upset because with a darker skin complexion holds the highest office in Amerikkka. SMH Amerikkka is showing its true colors (pun intended)

Old 12-31-2012, 03:26 AM

2,525 posts, read 2,007,083 times
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...rev-jesse.html
you mean this same guy

Old 12-31-2012, 03:27 AM

5,466 posts, read 3,998,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Even if that were true, tell me how that makes Obama different from any other politician.
You can roll your eyes all you want but as you see Obama is NOT doing a bang up job. Well lets see, Obama, a race instigator, class warfare... all the man knows is how to pit Americans against Americans. He doesn't know crap about finance and the economy, has it all backwards.

Obama wants wants everyone to go over the Obama cliff so he gets more tax revenue to spend on his green agenda and we all know how that was a huge failure. Oh and what ever happened to those SHOVEL READY JOBS? Lots of wasted money spent on Shovel Ready Jobs and it was a complete failure. AND HE WANTS MORE MONEY.

If you think he is such a great investor why don't you send your money to him and tell him to invest it for you.

ROLL EYES!

Old 12-31-2012, 03:33 AM

Quote:
You can roll your eyes all you want but as you see Obama is NOT doing a bang up job. Well lets see, Obama, a race instigator, class warfare... all the man knows is how to pit Americans against Americans. He doesn't know crap about finance and the economy, has it all backwards.

Obama wants wants everyone to go over the Obama cliff so he gets more tax revenue to spend on his green agenda and we all know how that was a huge failure. Oh and what ever happened to those SHOVEL READY JOBS? Lots of wasted money spent on Shovel Ready Jobs and it was a complete failure. AND HE WANTS MORE MONEY.

If you think he is such a great investor why don't you send your money to him and tell him to invest it for you.

ROLL EYES!
So has all other presidents but since white people feel the effects now they saying that its happening to "Americans"

Old 12-31-2012, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
Honestly, **** those statistics, **** politicians, and **** Obama. At the end of the day its all smoke and mirrors this whole corporation is an obvious WWE drama in politics. People get scripts and follow it, though sometimes there are emotions and sincerity SOMEtimes its basically a big play. Ya'll let one man get ya'll riled up, for what? The man is half-white btw, but ya'll see skin color instead. This should show you the plight of black people in America, how much **** we took and how desperate we are just to have a black man in office who hasn't done nothing for us (black people) and this should show the racism that still exist in this country by white people who get upset because with a darker skin complexion holds the highest office in Amerikkka. SMH Amerikkka is showing its true colors (pun intended)
The plight of black people? Oh dear lord.

LOL who gives a damn what color his skin is. I would vote for a green man to get this liberal class warfare hate America, spendaholic out of office. Hell I'd vote for a purple, white, black, yellow any color. The problem is there are good black republicans but the liberal media and other blacks demonize them because they don't march to the liberal drum beat. A damn shame.

And by the way I've worked with some of the hardest working blacks who are doing well for themselves and would rather work with them over some white co-workers so don't give me crap about your so called racism. You choose to believe it and your beliefs will dictate your outcome.

If you are willing to vote a man based on his skin color who hasn't done a thing for you then you and Obama are perfect for each other. He promises you the world but he won't deliver and he knows you don't expect him to. He knows all that matters for you to vote for him is his skin color and he played on that well.

Old 12-31-2012, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
So has all other presidents but since white people feel the effects now they saying that its happening to "Americans"
Your post makes no sense. If I can decipher Obama does nothing for no-one but himself. And stop feeling sorry for yourself. Your false beliefs will determine the outcome of your life.

Get off your race card cause it isn't working with me.

Old 12-31-2012, 04:18 AM

Quote:
The plight of black people? Oh dear lord.

LOL who gives a damn what color his skin is. I would vote for a green man to get this liberal class warfare hate America, spendaholic out of office. Hell I'd vote for a purple, white, black, yellow any color. The problem is there are good black republicans but the liberal media and other blacks demonize them because they don't march to the liberal drum beat. A damn shame.

And by the way I've worked with some of the hardest working blacks who are doing well for themselves and would rather work with them over some white co-workers so don't give me crap about your so called racism. You choose to believe it and your beliefs will dictate your outcome.

If you are willing to vote a man based on his skin color who hasn't done a thing for you then you and Obama are perfect for each other. He promises you the world but he won't deliver and he knows you don't expect him to. He knows all that matters for you to vote for him is his skin color and he played on that well.
Quote:
Your post makes no sense. If I can decipher Obama does nothing for no-one but himself. And stop feeling sorry for yourself. Your false beliefs will determine the outcome of your life.

Get off your race card cause it isn't working with me.
You've never been black in America, so get off your know it all high horse. I don't expect you to ever know a thing about the plight of blacks in this land, how much we been through, what my grandparents, and parents went through, what I've personally experienced. We know how America operates, so what if you worked with blacks you don't know their personal struggles, you probably don't care for it either. And you obviously didn't read my post I said fukc these politicians and Obama, and when did I say I voted for him, let alone off his skin color? The man is half-white... you forgot about that part huh??? Fukc outta here Joe Blow!!!

Old 12-31-2012, 05:04 AM

4,911 posts, read 3,095,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
59% as opposed to 93% is a big difference.

And that matters why?

Old 12-31-2012, 05:09 AM

4,911 posts, read 3,095,056 times
Quote:
It's funny how people perceive things and go right for the skin color.

No person on earth is my messiah and certainly NOT because they have the same skin color. I was taught not to base my impression of anyone based on race or nationality but to base my impression on the person themselves. Unfortunately 95% of blacks didn't get that memo. Obama is a pawn just like the people who believe him.

Talk about not knowing when you are being used. No politician is going to do what I have to do for my family but me. Obama is like a sales man. He will tell you what you want to hear and when its time to pay up he is gone.

Obama is professional race agitator.

Going right for the skin color? You mean like Jesse's article?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.