U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 05:27 AM

82 posts, read 110,410 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
This was written by the Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson. I've never heard of him. He is very upset by the way the blacks have been acting over the past years, especially since Obama has been elected. The Reverend speaks out about blacks in a way that you would never hear Jesse Jackson or the Rev Al Sharpton would do. Reverend Peterson believes Whites, while they still have time left, should speak out against how blacks have been treating them with their 'unchained racism'. I believe whites have bent over backwards in trying to help blacks achieve equality but now it seems it is not appreciated anymore, or was it ever? Maya Angelou said - "the oppressed don’t want to be free, the oppressed want to feel their boots on the throats of their former oppressors."

Here are excerpts from his article he wrote.

Black racism unchained

White Americans are under assault, and with the re-election of President Barack Obama, black racism is on the rise!

For the past 50 years or so black Americans’ egos have been catered to by the federal government and liberal bureaucrats. They’ve been given unfair advantages based on race rather than merit, i.e.: affirmative action, government loans and modern-day reparations in the form of billions of dollars in settlements like those in the Pigford case to false descendants of black farmers. This is done under the guise of making up for past “institutional racism.” For the most part, white Americans have let blacks and the professional race agitators have their way. In 2012, we’re dealing with a population of spoiled and angry blacks who feel entitled.

Black racism is rampant. You’d think that the first black president would have made race relations better, but Obama’s fixation on “social justice” has made things worse.

The racial double standard and mounting anger of black liberals should be a wake-up call for whites. This administration wants to tax and strip whites of their wealth, repeal Second Amendment rights and trample on free speech. White Americans are the only group standing between the rising tide of hate and the destruction of this great country.

Black racism will only get worse as people like Jamie Foxx are emboldened by their “lord and savior.” It’s time for whites to speak out against racists of all stripes while the freedom to do so still exists!
WHO IS THIS FOOL? If I haven't heard of this man it is because he has already been marginalized. More than likely by his own people. That's where we succeed , we don't deal well with traitors or those taking the side of Whites. We silence them, ostracize them and ruin their reputations like Clarence Thomas. Your people arent as good at that anymore. Divide and Conquer.

This is a war and covert means are not only necessary but explemary. Those who seek to stray from the flock will be outcasts. Why do you think Jesse Jackson, Reverend Al and all the native and Mexicans groups are of one mind?

War breeds extremism only the most extreme of our people are given any voice. Your asking questions to the nature of WHY IS THIS MAN NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK? Seriously? We are in combat. Would we allow a general in the US MARINES to question his commander during a battle? Would we have allowed Nazis free reign in America during WW2?

You can continue to put puppets like him up but we will continue to knock them down or outcast them so bad that not even the words he speaks that are true will be heard by any black-brown. We enjoy the racial chest and we've learned alot about how to battle the White way.
Rate this post positively

Old 12-31-2012, 05:31 AM

Quote:
No he is not a racist. What % of the total black population voted for Obama?
What a silly question. Why wouldn't they vote for their own kin? Once you understand that this is a battle, you'll stop asking stupid questions as to why blacks, do this and don't allow whites to! We are here to take everything from you. End of story. We are here to make sure you don't voice objection over it. We are here to turn your women against you, cripple your community and take the food from your mouth. GOT IT YET?

Old 12-31-2012, 05:33 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,644,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
This guy is a joke and a half.
Way more than that no one even takes him seriously but stormfront and the ones who dislike blacks to begin with.

Old 12-31-2012, 05:35 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,644,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicosal13 View Post
What a silly question. Why wouldn't they vote for their own kin? Once you understand that this is a battle, you'll stop asking stupid questions as to why blacks, do this and don't allow whites to! We are here to take everything from you. End of story. We are here to make sure you don't voice objection over it. We are here to turn your women against you, cripple your community and take the food from your mouth. GOT IT YET?
Once we do against the grain whites get mad This is all about lack of control they feel they have over us. We've never been as feel as outspoken as we are today and this is what it's about, think of a father and son and them think white black.

It's anger due to the fact we are free and doing and voting how we please notice the infatuation only with blacks and not Hispanics who voted 75% democrat it's a power thing whites aren't used to not having control over blacks.

Old 12-31-2012, 09:04 AM

2,987 posts, read 4,807,396 times
He would have been a perfect fit for Samuel Jackson's role in the movie.

Old 01-02-2013, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
Once we do against the grain whites get mad This is all about lack of control they feel they have over us. We've never been as feel as outspoken as we are today and this is what it's about, think of a father and son and them think white black.

It's anger due to the fact we are free and doing and voting how we please notice the infatuation only with blacks and not Hispanics who voted 75% democrat it's a power thing whites aren't used to not having control over blacks.
Ah yes no more bowing the head and fetching sir water. No more listening to a teenager call his nigra ....a boy.

It kills white men that their entire sense of self is had at the expense of another man and that now they have no one to **** on and if they do they get knocked out cold. Their scared, they know they cant physical beat blacks and its only through white cops,laws and judges that theyve managed to live at all since the 1960s.......forget them the horse the road in on and the uncle toms who fall for their BS. Their been house nigras since the days of slavery, trying to curry favor with masa for some extra scraps ,massa was going to give to the hogs anyway!

Old 01-02-2013, 03:40 AM

7,359 posts, read 4,964,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post

Seems you sure know a lot about what we think. Come dinner time should I go to you to find out what I want to eat?

Old 01-02-2013, 06:01 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,225,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicosal13 View Post
Ah yes no more bowing the head and fetching sir water. No more listening to a teenager call his nigra ....a boy.

It kills white men that their entire sense of self is had at the expense of another man and that now they have no one to **** on and if they do they get knocked out cold. Their scared, they know they cant physical beat blacks and its only through white cops,laws and judges that theyve managed to live at all since the 1960s.......forget them the horse the road in on and the uncle toms who fall for their BS. Their been house nigras since the days of slavery, trying to curry favor with masa for some extra scraps ,massa was going to give to the hogs anyway!
You are ate up with 'ENVY' of the white man. Your ridiculous posts reflects it.

Old 01-02-2013, 06:27 AM

6,845 posts, read 4,253,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
You've never been black in America, so get off your know it all high horse. I don't expect you to ever know a thing about the plight of blacks in this land, how much we been through, what my grandparents, and parents went through, what I've personally experienced. We know how America operates, so what if you worked with blacks you don't know their personal struggles, you probably don't care for it either. And you obviously didn't read my post I said fukc these politicians and Obama, and when did I say I voted for him, let alone off his skin color? The man is half-white... you forgot about that part huh??? Fukc outta here Joe Blow!!!
No, we will never know, but as a whole we are supposed to be on a level playing field and for the most part we are. It is difficult to single out and do anything about single incidents of discrimination, difficult to prove.The problem is, many blacks have not taken advantage of the opportunities given them and choose to use the system as a way of life, rather than a building block to a worthwhile education and good job. As I observe the black underclass in my community, I often think, don't you want more out of life than just hangin in da hood, slingin drugs, etc. I don't get why the improvment has been so slow, it was what was wanted when the civil rights movment started, but has been slow to proceed to a point of equality, opportunity is there, but many choose to keep on playing the victim. Funny, but the ones who chose not to improve their situation and continue to play victim and blame white society for all of their problems, are their own worst enemy and too blind to see it. I fear it will be several generations before things change or self destruct.
Sorry for the rant, but since you brought up ''the plight of blacks'' I thought I'd add my 2 cents.

Old 01-02-2013, 06:27 AM

397 posts, read 225,261 times
Quote:
This was written by the Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson. I've never heard of him. He is very upset by the way the blacks have been acting over the past years, especially since Obama has been elected. The Reverend speaks out about blacks in a way that you would never hear Jesse Jackson or the Rev Al Sharpton would do. Reverend Peterson believes Whites, while they still have time left, should speak out against how blacks have been treating them with their 'unchained racism'. I believe whites have bent over backwards in trying to help blacks achieve equality but now it seems it is not appreciated anymore, or was it ever? Maya Angelou said - "the oppressed don’t want to be free, the oppressed want to feel their boots on the throats of their former oppressors."

Here are excerpts from his article he wrote.

Black racism unchained

White Americans are under assault, and with the re-election of President Barack Obama, black racism is on the rise!

For the past 50 years or so black Americans’ egos have been catered to by the federal government and liberal bureaucrats. They’ve been given unfair advantages based on race rather than merit, i.e.: affirmative action, government loans and modern-day reparations in the form of billions of dollars in settlements like those in the Pigford case to false descendants of black farmers. This is done under the guise of making up for past “institutional racism.” For the most part, white Americans have let blacks and the professional race agitators have their way. In 2012, we’re dealing with a population of spoiled and angry blacks who feel entitled.

Black racism is rampant. You’d think that the first black president would have made race relations better, but Obama’s fixation on “social justice” has made things worse.

The racial double standard and mounting anger of black liberals should be a wake-up call for whites. This administration wants to tax and strip whites of their wealth, repeal Second Amendment rights and trample on free speech. White Americans are the only group standing between the rising tide of hate and the destruction of this great country.

Black racism will only get worse as people like Jamie Foxx are emboldened by their “lord and savior.” It’s time for whites to speak out against racists of all stripes while the freedom to do so still exists!
Don't worry OP. You and your children still have the same unfair advantages as always. If not more so. This is solidly in place

Bill OReilly finally admits his real agenda - YouTube

So while when you see a successful Black and get angry just look to your left or right and you should see about 20 people like you who have much....much more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.