U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 06:34 AM

397 posts, read 225,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
For some reason the Reverend has removed the article from his website.
He probably realized that he shouldn't feel sorry for a group that owns 98% of the worlds wealth. To the OP how much is enough? 99%? 100%. I bet this same Reverend will tell you that he would get the shaft from this system that protects you in every way. A Black guy could have the same grades and more merit than a white guy but will not make it as far and here is why.

The intangibles. Care to talk about what part that has played and will continue to play in you and your offsprings life? I bet not.
Rate this post positively

Old 01-02-2013, 06:35 AM

6,845 posts, read 4,259,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
Once we do against the grain whites get mad This is all about lack of control they feel they have over us. We've never been as feel as outspoken as we are today and this is what it's about, think of a father and son and them think white black.

It's anger due to the fact we are free and doing and voting how we please notice the infatuation only with blacks and not Hispanics who voted 75% democrat it's a power thing whites aren't used to not having control over blacks.
Really? I could care less, and by the way, you are your own worst enemy, and too blind to see it. Try looking from the other side for a change.

Old 01-02-2013, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigantown View Post
Doesn't matter to th OP what a wacko this guy is. He is black and confirms the feelings the OP already has.

The Blacks are taking over!

Wealth Gaps Rise to Record Highs Between Whites, Blacks, Hispanics | Pew Social & Demographic Trends

The Blacks are getting away with everything!

Racial Disparities in the Criminal Justice System

I have heard this said by many racist in my lifetime. And yes OAS there is/was plenty of racism in the military.

Old 01-02-2013, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
You are ate up with 'ENVY' of the white man. Your ridiculous posts reflects it.
I don't agree with this poster but you saying someone is "ate up" when it comes to race is hilarious. You and that poster are different sides of the same coin my friend

Old 01-02-2013, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicosal13 View Post
Ah yes no more bowing the head and fetching sir water. No more listening to a teenager call his nigra ....a boy.

It kills white men that their entire sense of self is had at the expense of another man and that now they have no one to **** on and if they do they get knocked out cold. Their scared, they know they cant physical beat blacks and its only through white cops,laws and judges that theyve managed to live at all since the 1960s.......forget them the horse the road in on and the uncle toms who fall for their BS. Their been house nigras since the days of slavery, trying to curry favor with masa for some extra scraps ,massa was going to give to the hogs anyway!
WOW! And you wonder why there is still racism. Goingback in time I see. Move on and better yourself, Please tell me, what kind of racist bullcrap is this? Got news for ya, most white men could give a crap less, since your race is on the road of self distruction anyway, think not? open your eyes and look around you. I won't go stormfront on you, it is beneath me and so are you.

Old 01-02-2013, 07:29 AM

5,957 posts, read 5,003,180 times
Blacks can't be racist according to most blacks here at c-d. Blacks are a highly protected class of Americans.

Old 01-02-2013, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
Blacks can't be racist according to most blacks here at c-d. Blacks are a highly protected class of Americans.
who is the last Black person that interviewed you? What about approved your loan? Have you ever gave a friends kid an inside track? If so what race were they?

Don't worry I don't expect answers.

Old 01-02-2013, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
What is sad is how many are highly ineducable to do any thing for themselves and need the uncle to take care of them.

Old 01-02-2013, 07:37 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,228,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarius View Post
What about approved your loan? .

Old 01-02-2013, 07:38 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,349,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarius View Post
who is the last Black person that interviewed you? What about approved your loan? Have you ever gave a friends kid an inside track? If so what race were they?

Don't worry I don't expect answers.
Who cares?

The answers don't have any bearing on your stupid logic as it would still be anecdotal.

When is it "equal" enough for you?

If the total population is comprised of 47% White Americans and 16% Black Americans....would it then be sufficient for you when the day comes that 16% of all CEO's, Bankers and office holders are Black??

Answer the question...When is it "black enough"???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.