Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 06:48 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarius View Post
who is the last Black person that interviewed you? What about approved your loan? Have you ever gave a friends kid an inside track? If so what race were they?

Don't worry I don't expect answers.
You know, with blacks only about 12% of the population and less in the work force, what do you expect? Do you know not one black person has come in for an interview where I work in the last year or more, WHY? Whats the problem? Afraid to work with white guy's? So please tell me what are the chances of a black person being the interviewer anywhere? You expect the impossible!

Old 01-02-2013, 06:52 AM

5,960 posts, read 5,546,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Here's the thing...

If you have beef with black folks, then claim that enmity as your own and stop using black folks to speak for you. Jesse Lee Peterson might help you confirm beliefs that you already had, but he's not gonna help you convince black folks that you're right. Using a black man as your proxy is weak. Be your own man and step to black folks with your own version of hostility and let the chips fall where they fall if you're just bound and determined to be stupid about it.

Besides, where do you think this is gonna lead? I'm a black man, and i'll listen to your concerns. If i'm wrong, then i'm wrong. But if you come at me in the fashion that Jesse Lee Peterson is exhorting you to do, there's gonna be a serious problem. Moreover, i'm gonna double the same hostility you showed me. Ignore Jesse Lee Peterson....he's gonna get you nowhere.

I mean seriously, if you tell me that i look at Obama as the Messiah, i'm gonna tell you to get the hell out of my face and those will be the last words we'll ever have with each other.
So just how violent would you get?

I mean that is what you are implying.

Old 01-02-2013, 06:57 AM

5,960 posts, read 5,546,008 times
Quote:
who is the last Black person that interviewed you? What about approved your loan? Have you ever gave a friends kid an inside track? If so what race were they?

Don't worry I don't expect answers.
Your point?

Old 01-02-2013, 06:58 AM

397 posts, read 257,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Who cares?

The answers don't have any bearing on your stupid logic as it would still be anecdotal.

When is it "equal" enough for you?

If the total population is comprised of 47% White Americans and 16% Black Americans....would it then be sufficient for you when the day comes that 16% of all CEO's, Bankers and office holders are Black??

Answer the question...When is it "black enough"???
When we are in on the real American life. You know the one you were told about and given a leg up on

Oh no........they might be on to it

The one were you know all the rules and make all the rules. The one were the price of things are based on something besides some secret math you guys use.

Why is it that pricing is so hidden?

Old 01-02-2013, 07:01 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,910,529 times
Quote:
When we are in on the real American life. You know the one you were told about and given a leg up on

Oh no........they might be on to it
What the hell does that MEAN?

Quote:
The one were you know all the rules and make all the rules. The one were the price of things are based on something besides some secret math you guys use.

Why is it that pricing is so hidden?
Put the drugs down...

Old 01-02-2013, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
You know, with blacks only about 12% of the population and less in the work force, what do you expect? Do you know not one black person has come in for an interview where I work in the last year or more, WHY? Whats the problem? Afraid to work with white guy's? So please tell me what are the chances of a black person being the interviewer anywhere? You expect the impossible!
Because the word has got out in that area. We know who not to waste time with. You should be happy. 100% white work force but yet the OP talks about Black racism

Just like on here. If this same thread was started by someone Black?

Feel free to finish my thoughts those that are in the know

Old 01-02-2013, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
Your point?
Like I said I didn't expect answers. That would involve some very deep soul searching.

Old 01-02-2013, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
What the hell does that MEAN?

Put the drugs down...
Deflection. You know exactly what I mean as we have talked about this before. Just admit that you have had an advantage of INTANGIBLES over Blacks your entire life. Why is it so hard. Unless you were born a what ever you are

Old 01-02-2013, 07:07 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,657 times
Quote:
Like I said I didn't expect answers. That would involve some very deep soul searching.
Why should anyone answer you, you act as though you know all, see all already, whats the point.

Old 01-02-2013, 07:14 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,910,529 times
Quote:
Deflection. You know exactly what I mean as we have talked about this before. Just admit that you have had an advantage of INTANGIBLES over Blacks your entire life. Why is it so hard. Unless you were born a what ever you are
Intangible

Quote:
AdjectiveUnable to be touched or grasped; not having physical presence: "cyberspace or anything else so intangible".

NounAn intangible thing.

Synonymsimpalpable - untouchable
Again, the question remains...

When is it "equal"???

Since these "intangibles" you speak of are so prevalent... How do you quantify the unquantifiable??

You're basically saying you want equality in something totally arbitrary.... do you care on canceling yourself out any further? Your logic is exponentially inane.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies