Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2013, 10:11 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,726,226 times

Advertisements

People on welfare make about 57K with all the freebies they get. That is more than the working class poor. Obama how is that fair. How is it fair that someone who goes to work 5 days a week, is away from their families makes less than someone who is collecting food stamps, medicare, section 8 subsidized low income housing, national school lunch

Someone on welfare gets more take home pay income on public assistance than someone working and making 57K. The system is rewarding someone who leeches on the system than an honest man or woman that works. HOW IS THAT FAIR OBAMA?

Since you talk about fairness Obama what do you plan on making it more fair for the working class? Working class Americans also help people who live a better standard of people than they do.

How is 109 million people supposed to support 69 million people. Obama is more interested in raising taxes and supporting dependance on government than he is in reducing the national debt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2013, 10:13 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
if u know what u r doing u can take in 3k a month on welfare in total benefits.
section 8, medical, food stamps, TANF, transport (esp mileage) , schooling, and car repair.
i will admit it takes skill but u can do it.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
if u know what u r doing u can take in 3k a month on welfare in total benefits.
section 8, medical, food stamps, TANF, transport (esp mileage) , schooling, and car repair.
i will admit it takes skill but u can do it.
Yep, they have skill to take money out of our pockets but become stupid when they have to put in 8 hour work days like me and you.

I'm sick of supporting people who think that my money... that "I" worked for is their money. I don't care if they pick garbage off the streets make them do their fair share of work.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:26 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,118,390 times
Undoubtedly the response from the Left will be something about Wal-mart, wages, and welfare.

In other words, why work at Wal-mart when you could just stay at home and collect?

That's the Leftist Mantra for 2013.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:36 PM

People on welfare need to work their fair share. The point is, people who collect welfare are an expense to Americans. They cost ALL OF US and America gets nothing in return expect for high birth rates, more people in jail and more screaming they want more.

They take money out of our pockets yet we never hear anything about it. Obama has no problem with this of course even though we can not afford it. Even after the House voted tonight and we will not be going over the cliff and only the rich will pay more taxes Obama right after Obama gave a speech and already said that he plans on increasing taxes again.

At what point will Obama stop his tax and spend policies robbing hard working Americans.

Old 01-01-2013, 11:13 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,137,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Yep, they have skill to take money out of our pockets but become stupid when they have to put in 8 hour work days like me and you.

I'm sick of supporting people who think that my money... that "I" worked for is their money. I don't care if they pick garbage off the streets make them do their fair share of work.
Being on DHS books & collecting freebys has become a way of life for about 51% of the country. The
"beat the system" crooks outnumber the working people any more. Free stuff is what elected Obama
this time around. It's not fair, but, it's not going to change anytime soon.

Remember the woman in Chicago screaming (into the camera) " Obama gonna give us a phone, then, he
gonna given us MORE" ? Or the woman in DC saying " Ahm gonna get some FREE Obama money" ? It's
the same mentality.

How many illegal immigrants are collecting welfare , food stamps & section 8 housing, all while using
stolen SS#'s ?? They get all indignent because they don't get FREE drivers licences & insurance. They
bring thier whole family here for the handouts.

I wonder what it's going to look like in 4 more years ? It's not going to be pretty..........

Old 01-02-2013, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
Being on DHS books & collecting freebys has become a way of life for about 51% of the country. The
"beat the system" crooks outnumber the working people any more. Free stuff is what elected Obama

Remember the woman in Chicago screaming (into the camera) " Obama gonna give us a phone, then, he
gonna given us MORE" ? Or the woman in DC saying " Ahm gonna get some FREE Obama money" ? It's
the same mentality.

How many illegal immigrants are collecting welfare , food stamps & section 8 housing, all while using
stolen SS#'s ?? They get all indignent because they don't get FREE drivers licences & insurance. They

I wonder what it's going to look like in 4 more years ? It's not going to be pretty..........
Obama bought those votes with our tax money just like the unions use the money they collect to help get Obama into office. The unions own Obama now.

Yea I remember this. I remember when Obama was first re-elected within days people were everywhere thinking they were going to get a bunch of freebies. I mo have to worry bout my mortgage no mo. I mo have to pay for gas.

Old 01-02-2013, 12:19 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,288,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post

the same mentality.

None, illegal immigrants don't qualify.

Hee haw!! You can breathe a sigh of relief

Old 01-02-2013, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
None, illegal immigrants don't qualify.

Hee haw!! You can breathe a sigh of relief
Of course you wouldn't know because MSNBC doesn't report it. it looks bad for Obama and their job is to promote Obama no matter how much they have to hide or lie.

Old 01-02-2013, 01:29 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,533,269 times
Sad but true. Our system rewards laziness. Can't say as I blame them though. If they can live better not working, you'd be stupid to get a job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies