Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2013, 09:06 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,555,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Thanks. I thought SSM numbers would be smaller than that. Maybe there was a big "catch up." I am surprised that the M-M number is over 50% of the F-F number. It definitely trickled down as the years went on.

For the size of MA's population, there seem to be very few marriages altogether.
that's why there's low divorce numbers.

Old 01-05-2013, 09:06 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,487,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
the disease HIV...thats whats being spread and Ive already posted the figures which support, your going around in circles.
75% of the people world wide with HIV ARE STRAIGHT, HIV started in the late 1800's with straight people. Straight people get it too, it is a human disease, not a gay disease.

Old 01-05-2013, 09:07 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
You are giving them too much credit - from what nonsense they spew - I would have gandered that no actual thought takes place at all.
My, my, my.... so much hate.

Old 01-05-2013, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
a marriage takes place in the public sphere.
pride parades takes place in the public sphere.
school indoctrination takes place in the public sphere.
forcing people to except your lifestyle at work takes place in the public sphere.

I'll stay out of your bedroom if you keep your bedroom to your bedroom.
Try and keep your religion to yourself and try staying out of others lives and bedrooms. It is you that is obsessed with preventing gays from equal marriage because of your twisted bible logic. It is hate is what it is and hate is a horrible thing.

Old 01-05-2013, 09:08 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,008,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
such christian values eh?

Old 01-05-2013, 09:09 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,131,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
Your answers are the only wrong ones. You are narrow minded and biased, you believe that your god and your bible are the only truths, Narrow minded and egotistic. You would rather spread your lies then to listen to any truths. If there is a god, he will send you to the nether world for using his/her words and interpreting them to do your evil. Heterosexuals are immoral all the time, they divorce all the time, cheat all the time, I do not see you having kinip****s on that.

Your argument is against the opinion of nature and its order, in existence. Trying to stop and make a point against the order in existence promoting homosexuality, is no different then bringing along a Popsicle Stick....and trying to stop this....

Niagara Falls - YouTube

Last edited by stargazzer; 01-05-2013 at 09:18 PM..

Old 01-05-2013, 09:10 PM

Quote:
I never said that it was a smart policy only that it would be 100% constitutional according to the first amendment. The amendment only guarantees the free exercise of religion not the free exercise of no religion.
It does to protect ones freedom to not have a religion. Freedom of and freedom from are the same thing. I have the freedom to not be forced to obey any religion.

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
Quote:
the majority of the most anti gay marriage people I know are younger then 35. In fact many teenage kids are shocked that any Jew can support a gay "marriage" candidate. Majority of the pro gay "marriage" people I know are older then 40.
Yep - most of them are aging hippies from the 60's.

Interesting how that poster - whom is a pro gay marriage supporter - mentioned that hatred and bigotry being eliminated is too much to ask for.

True - which is why she demonstrates her hatred and bigotry for people who don't agree wih her.

Left-wingers are full of hatred and bigotry - they just like to deny it.

3,550 posts, read 2,555,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
From your statements - and I don't you personally - but I perceive you be a very prejudiced person. In my view, people who are bigots are deviants. Members of the LGBT community are not deviants, because they are fully integrated now into society ... serving openly in all branches of the armed forces, elected to Congress and the US Senate, appointed Federal Judges and US Ambassadors to foreign countries, winny Nobel Prizes, Pulitzer Prizes, and Gold Medals at the Olympics ... etc., etc., ad infinitum

I understand your anger and your rage. Your point of view has been discredited. The civil rights movement for LGBT people has become a world-wide phenomenon since the Stonewall Uprising of 1969. You don't want to be painted as a prejudiced person, so you rant and rave against the progress of truth and justice ... and the tide of history. I don't hate you, I feel sorry for you.

a gay terrorist won the Nobel peace prize, was he a deviant?

Old 01-05-2013, 09:11 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Hate?

Nope, simple observation and extrapolation based on the facts.

You do like the bandy that word about though.

I'm not sure that you have even the slightest clue what it means.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies