Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 06:44 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
Yeah, we get it, you think that everyone who owns a firearm and disagrees with Feinstein's Folly just has to be a right-wing tea partier. Hate to be the bearer of bad tidings for you, but you're way off the mark. Personally, I despise the Tea Party and I'm a social liberal. All you have to do is check my post history to figure that out.

But, you go ahead with your insults and innuendos about those of us who realize exactly how idiotic this woman's plan for firearms owners are. You seem to be enjoying yourself with that bold tag.
And you go ahead with your misunderstandings.

As far as I'm concerned this has nothing to do with firearms, it's about the law and whether it applies to all or not. Idiot that Feinstein may be there's a process for deciding the law, if we're not going to observe it what's the sense of having any laws?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2013, 06:45 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,167,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAWS View Post
Hint, she doesnt care. She thinks that if enough people voted for her its her right to oppress whoever she chooses. Tyranny is always the end result of democracy.
Actually, democracy is mob rule. We are a democratic republic, and our representatives and senators are official elected by us, to represent the people.

There ARE ways to remove a sitting Senator.

How to Recall a State Representative | eHow.com

California would be one of 18 states that allow a State Senator to the Federal Congress to be recalled.

Old 01-02-2013, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Do you own a gun?
Why do you ask?

According to the people you support it's nobody's business what I own, right?

Maybe you're a government plant?

Old 01-02-2013, 06:50 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,472,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
At what point does my owning a firearm of my choice affect your rights?
Thousands of Americans lose their lives every year because the 2nd amendment seems to supercede all other rights?. If someone is trying to totally disarm YOU personally,I`m unaware of it. Feel free to enlighten me.

Old 01-02-2013, 06:56 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,438,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Why do you ask?
I want to know. Do you own a gun? If so, what kind?

Old 01-02-2013, 06:56 AM

957 posts, read 758,154 times
Using gun nut logic, we should also respect Tim McVeigh as he too wore the uniform & there's no doubt that he would agree with this Marine.

Why don't you folks who have no respect for the law relocate in a country such as Somalia.

I like Diane Feinstein & I live in California. I don't like a lot of the Senators & Representatives from other states, and would like to see them recalled, as they write legislation that I don't agree with.

Old 01-02-2013, 07:00 AM

1,291 posts, read 2,895,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
It's too bad many gun owners love their guns more than they love their fellow Americans.
We love our freedom sheeple!

“Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”

Benjamin Franklin

Old 01-02-2013, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellowmike View Post

I like Diane Feinstein .
Why?

Old 01-02-2013, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
I want to know. Do you own a gun? If so, what kind?
You're pretty damn nosy for someone who handily glosses over questions you're asked.

Why do you act so much like the government you seem to deplore?

Old 01-02-2013, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
You're pretty damn nosy for someone who handily glosses over questions you're asked.

Why do you act so much like the government you seem to deplore?
Again. Do you own a gun? Yes or No. If so, what kind?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies