Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 06:30 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
I have called a couple numbers but got disconnected before someone answered or I could get to the answering machine. One person actually answered then hanged up immediately when I began to talk. I will keep calling them but does anyone have a specific list of those responsible for the article versus just everyone who works for the paper?

Anyways, I'm in Texas so I can't do much from here but call. But I invite patriotic gun owners in NY to give them a knock on the door and announce to them your displeasure with the article. Take away their safety at home, and see if they will try to do this stunt again.
Ummmm, ever heard of stalking or harassment?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2013, 06:33 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Ummmm, ever heard of stalking or harassment?
I have broken a lot more serious laws than either stalking or harassment. I'm not worried. I enjoy harassing idiots. Even though I have no problem displaying my address and being open about my gun ownership I recognize what they were trying to do so I aim to do what I can from Texas. Hopefully some patriot up in NY will show up at their door.

Old 01-02-2013, 06:35 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,118,333 times
Quote:
I have broken a lot more serious laws than either stalking or harassment. I'm not worried. I enjoy harassing idiots. Even though I have no problem displaying my address and being open about my gun ownership I recognize what they were trying to do so I aim to do what I can from Texas. Hopefully some patriot up in NY will show up at their door.
And do what?

You are really helping you cause for continued gun rights......

Old 01-02-2013, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Kinda too bad that bad guy didn't invite himself in and thrash you around maybe have sex huh?
Am I correct that you are saying it was too bad the guy didn't break in, beat me up, and rape me???

You sound like a psychopath!

Old 01-02-2013, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
And do what?

You are really helping you cause for gun rights......
That's up to the specific patriot. I can only speak to what I would do if I lived in the area.

I would show up, knock on the door then I'd proceed to tell them that I know their address, and that if they wish to inconvenience my life their life can easily be inconvenienced. What I do from there rests on their response.

I see you're a fellow guy from Houston. Want to discuss with me what I should or should not say in person?

Old 01-02-2013, 06:39 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,051,710 times
Quote:
It has not been my argument that if criminals know you have a gun that they will stay away. That has been the argument of the pro-gun folks.
That's not the argument at all, very few gun owners advertise they have a gun. I can walk down main street where I live with a loaded firearm strapped to my hip and there isn't single thing anyone can do about it. I don't even need a carry permit to do that. This is law in PA, care to take a guess at how many people do that? I'm not going to do that because A)the criminal now knows I'm armed and B)I could become the target of violence of someone that wants to try and steal my gun from me.

Old 01-02-2013, 06:40 PM

Quote:
I have broken a lot more serious laws than either stalking or harassment. I'm not worried. I enjoy harassing idiots.
Well, that's interesting, OR maybe close to the dumbest thing I have ever seen posted. If you break laws, you have a big problem because you also have a REALLY BIG MOUTH and it will cost you some time one day. Even people with an IQ of 70 know better than to run their mouths about their "crimes."

Old 01-02-2013, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Well, that's interesting, OR maybe close to the dumbest thing I have ever seen posted. If you break laws, you have a big problem because you also have a REALLY BIG MOUTH and it will cost you some time one day. Even people with an IQ of 70 know better than to run their mouths about their "crimes."
I haven't stated what laws I broke nor if I served my time for them. But I do have a big mouth and would be fine sitting down with and telling you all the laws I broke. My address is there in my location, I don't care if you give me a knock on my door. I invite anyone from CD who wants to chat with me to pay me a visit. I'm a very inviting person.

Old 01-02-2013, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
That's not the argument at all, very few gun owners advertise they have a gun. I can walk down main street where I live with a loaded firearm strapped to my hip and there isn't single thing anyone can do about it. I don't even need a carry permit to do that. This is law in PA, care to take a guess at how many people do that? I'm not going to do that because A)the criminal now knows I'm armed and B)I could become the target of violence of someone that wants to try and steal my gun from me.
Sorry, I'm still a little distracted by the poster above your post who said it was too bad that the guy who tried to break in my apartment didn't succeed in getting inside, and beat me up and then rape me, because all I did was call the police who caught him.

Old 01-02-2013, 06:47 PM

Quote:
I haven't stated what laws I broke nor if I served my time for them. But I do have a big mouth and would be fine sitting down with and telling you all the laws I broke. My address is there in my location, I don't care if you give me a knock on my door. I invite anyone from CD who wants to chat with me to pay me a visit. I'm a very inviting person.
LOL No thanks. I'm afraid of zombies. Also I just had one poster tell me it was "kinda" too bad the guy who tried to break into my apartment didn't get inside, beat me up, and rape me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies