Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 02:40 PM

865 posts, read 622,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I don't think it's so much that their viewership dropped after the election as much as it grew in the months before the election. Now that the election is over, 0bama and his crowd of fools is the last thing people want to think about. I don't watch Fox nearly as much now because I'm fed up to the gills with hearing 0bama's name.

I've moved my watching over to History, Animal Planet, and Discovery.
This.

I'm mostly watching DIY.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2013, 02:47 PM

1,768 posts, read 3,411,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Sean Hannity's Ratings Cratered After The Election - NewsHounds

Looks like O'Reilly isn't doing good either losing 30% of his audience...guess they shouldn't of been feeding their viewers bold faced lies.
What bold faced lies would those be?

Put up or shut up.

Old 01-03-2013, 02:48 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,680,664 times
No the so called "Republicans" woke up and went oh **** we didnt win. Hmmm I guess we will tune in around 2014 elections and listen to hannity and Reilly Complain when they should have support more liberty minded idividuals and not mittens and newt.

Old 01-03-2013, 02:53 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosinante View Post
What bold faced lies would those be?

Put up or shut up.
Well Romney is gonna win the election is an easy one to point out, if you like when I get home I can post a medley of Fox News lies.

Old 01-03-2013, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Oh I know, I remember an episode of the Daily Show when they had a clip of O'Reilly bragging about how right he is because he has higher ratings, which then Jon used that same analogy and figured that the Sharks in Shark Week must be even more right because their ratings crushed O'Reilly's ratings.

In reality, when Fox bashes the mainstream media, they might as well be bashing every other entertainment channel that crushes them in ratings. Besides at the end of the day, guys like O'Reilly and Hannity are nothing more than entertainers and I am sure the late night and day time talk shows trump them in the ratings.
Personally, I don't watch comedians to get anything other than a laugh... at which this guy fails miserably.

Old 01-03-2013, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Well Romney is gonna win the election is an easy one to point out, if you like when I get home I can post a medley of Fox News lies.
You can say what you like, but back it up, and yes, provide all the documented lies you can find.

Old 01-03-2013, 03:39 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
No the so called "Republicans" woke up and went oh **** we didnt win. Hmmm I guess we will tune in around 2014 elections and listen to hannity and Reilly Complain when they should have support more liberty minded idividuals and not mittens and newt.
O'Reilly did not show support for any candidate. O'Reilly also made no predictions about who would win the election.

Old 01-03-2013, 03:50 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,879,874 times
O'Reilly is not an idealogue. Those who despise him really just hate opinions that disagree with their own. Why anyone watches Hannity is beyond me.

Old 01-03-2013, 05:33 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Sean Hannity's Ratings Cratered After The Election - NewsHounds

Looks like O'Reilly isn't doing good either losing 30% of his audience...guess they shouldn't of been feeding their viewers bold faced lies.

O'Riley mentioned this last night. Said something along the lines of people are tired of being informed or something like this. Of course it could not be content. When Fox, specifically Hannity and O'Riley, pounced on the Hillary Bengazi Flu bandwagon it turned a lot of people off, way off.

Old 01-03-2013, 05:42 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColonelStraker View Post
If FOX, CNN, and MSNBC were around on Dec 7 1941 this is what you would have seen:

FOX: Reporters on the ground at Pearl Harbor interviewing the military and survivors about the Japanese attack and questioning the military and President Roosevelt about why the were not prepared.

CNN: Taped interview of President Roosevelt taking about how great the New Deal was for the country.

MSNBC: Rachael Maddow and Ed Shultz demanding that the US pay for the planes and pilots the Japanese lost during the attack and demanding we appologize for not giving Japan the steel it wanted in the first place ( Two weeks later )
Which media wopuld have advanced the conspiracy theory that FDR knew and maybe even organized the attack to allow the U.S. to enter war through the back door, put the U.S. back to work and end the bloody Depression?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies