Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 07:24 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,981,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Oh well let me see....

age 14 mom's BF falls down the stairs dead from emphysema, and I am caught in the act of doing CPR from learning it in Jr life Saving. I faced murder charges.

age 17 I am arrested for pot, but have none, and so am chained to a rail in a PD garage and beaten senseless and dumped in the gutter. No trial

Arrested for nothing more than watching Vietnam War protests several times, and beaten when I wasn't beating the cops and their dogs myself. I am not totally with out fault, but i never hit anyone first. never made it to jail..... Arrested with no ID and not getting to jail you never have a trial....

Making a cop bleed a little is good for his humilty.

Age 22 trying to help a woman who i found raped and naked in Daytona Bch the big brave cops pulled their guns on me, and then arrested me. That woman was killed by who ever raped her a week later in the hospital lobby and the charges on me were dropped.

Age 44 I was framed by a local cop for felony hit and run of a lamp post. I proved my innocence easily, but it was work getting by all his blatant lies.

Also this one called my wife the C word in front of me in the court lobby. a sin for which I have been waiting for a long long time. You see this cop is doing hard time for 512 counts lumped to 4 felony's of child molestation that took place for more than a decade.

So I have to wait for his eventual release before i can show him how to properly speak to a lady.

I can tell you more, but this should be enough...

Wow. That's all that I can say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2013, 10:41 AM

3,617 posts, read 1,820,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
More than one. Less than 300 million. Somewhere on that continuum is a point where it begins to actually make sense to consider the police your enemy.

Nobody here has even tried to make a serious case that we are within light years of that point.

So I ask again... what is it that you guys are doing that makes you so paranoid? That makes you actually fear you could not survive a search by the police? Or a traffic stop. Or a chat on a street corner?

After all, you can ask that same question about any profession. How many people have their lives seriously devastated by overzealous general contractors, or accountants, or stock brokers?

JFYI - I'm not afraid of talking to any of them, either.

This is just a different way to express the words of law enforcement when wanting to search your vehicle and you refuse to consent. Their words are typically something like, "What's the problem? You don't have anything to hide, do you?"

Police are not there to be your friend. They are not there to figure out the truth. They are there to arrest someone SUSPECTED of having committed a crime, then letting the legal system (big time dollars for most people) work out the details of whether or not the person is guilty.

Why you would trust someone in that capacity is beyond me. I find that unless you assert your rights, they can and WILL abuse their power and authority EVERY time. Once I started asserting my rights, refusing to consent to unwarranted searches, refusing to answer ANY questions, etc., law enforcement started treating my rights the way they should have to begin with. They bank on your intimidation. They bank on the fact their intentional lies to cause you to react. They bank on you refusing to assert your right, holding the fact that they can still harass you by arresting you without any real reason, forcing you to defend yourself in the legal system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
So... you are afraid of being spanked by your father? That's why you would never talk to a cop?

Really?

Old 01-30-2013, 11:03 AM

3,617 posts, read 1,820,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
You have everything to fear from any police investigation regardless of innocence or guilt.
People are falsely arrested and prosecuted every single day.
It is simply a question of doing what is smart. You can keep your mouth shut and eliminate the risk saying something which can be misconstrued, or you can be stupid and run your mouth.
The bottom line is you have nothing to gain, and everything to lose from talking. That is what’s known a suckers is bet.
Some people will be smart enough to recognize good advice….. some will not.
Well said!

Old 01-30-2013, 09:02 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,955,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Wow. That's all that I can say.
Evidently I don't live a cookie cutter arm chair existence..
LOL age 23 busted for stealing a dead tree off state property to fix my ice boat. I broke the boom in a capsize on ice. Ice is where you sail a ice boat

The cop was a kid from high school, a fat seat ball the coaches tried to make me wrestle with because they knew I thought the fattie was disgusting. So I boxed him in school.

When he tried to take me off the lake ice i was going to box him for it and i said so. That ended it.....

Dead and down is quite legal... I just don't dish out what i don't get. so when i get any i give it right back plain.

I had to suffer 4 SWAT from va come to my mountains in winter... These big shots thought 55 degrees in drizzel was a big deal on the mts... They gave me a ton of chit over my hair, but i was HUTMASTER, and they hated that i had power of any kind over them.

The next day it was +10 and i went out all day to check things out as a part of my job. When i got back to the old Gray Knob these jokers had a stolen care taker wood which IS a very bug deal and a matter of caretaker pride to never use any, and made themselves a toasty fire.

That went out faster than they wanted

Their stiff was still wet from the rain and the next day is was a mild -10 and headin' down fast...

My weatha'..... BUBBA SWAT's all 4 are in a panic and tell ME it is MY JOB to get all their crap off my mtn! AND I have to send it all back to Va!

I don't think so... told em plain enough and i did give all I didn't want away..

As you can see i have no love for cops... I take a man's measure by a bit more than what clothing he wears..

Don't add up in my book and you don't get squat. Old school way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies