Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 05:30 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,463,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSoul View Post
Homosexuality is essentially a sexual fetish, since it is not dealing with all sexual organs, but must resort to substitutes. Sexual fetishes should never be the basis of deriving rights - yet LBGT are also pushing to normalize other sexual fetishes like pedophilia.
Opinions are one thing, but outright slander (see bolded text) is quite another.

How cool and calm would you be if I accused a group to which you belong of seeking to normalize child abuse -- insinuating that you were in favor of such?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2013, 05:35 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,201,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintone View Post
I was having a conversation with my old, white dad.
As opposed to your young Laotian one?

Old 01-09-2013, 11:42 AM

2,468 posts, read 3,132,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintone View Post
I would think that line of thought is canceled out by two factors:
  1. Prepubescent children don't have much of a sex drive.
  2. Adults and post-pubescent youth are better at judging long term consequences than children.
I don't see the normalization of homosexuality as a threat in this way, so long as people take morality into account.
Homosexuality and Pedophilia are BOTH sexual fetishes...
Both are based on substitutes different from which anatomy obvious intended.

Still, I agree that it is illogical for the LGBT to push pedophilia, nevertheless, they have & are.

Old 01-09-2013, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
Opinions are one thing, but outright slander (see bolded text) is quite another.

How cool and calm would you be if I accused a group to which you belong of seeking to normalize child abuse -- insinuating that you were in favor of such?
I would look into it thoroughly to see if there is any truth.
Actually, something similar did happen to me...
I was accused of belonging to a religious organization that had many problems - past & current.
I decided to look into it, found some of the claims to be based on truth, & adjusted my perspective & behavior, & am better for it.

The truth is there... I'm just presenting it.

Normalizing child-adult sexual relations is not the only lie the LGBT is pushing...

Inside the Homosexual Agenda - YouTube

Old 01-09-2013, 12:06 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,493,911 times
Quote:
I agree, although I'd be hypocritical if I claimed to NEVER let any emotions get involved.

This forum has plenty of examples of letting emotions take the reins of arguments, so logic flies out the window.
I start out logical... I state my perspective, with studies, with common sense, logic to back it up. I also state potential or real consequences.

IE: There is no such thing as a "gay gene" lol. The Born "Gay" Hoax |
It is axiomatic truth that we are born with brains that are only 25% developed, so we can better adapt to environmental influences. Sexuality is learned, more than inborn - both heterosexuality & homosexuality.

Homosexuality is essentially a sexual fetish, since it is not dealing with all sexual organs, but must resort to substitutes. Sexual fetishes should never be the basis of deriving rights - yet LBGT are also pushing to normalize other sexual fetishes like pedophilia. Also, children need a mom & dad, plain & simple & marriage is primarily for the protection/benefit of future society - children, who all come from heterosexual unions & never from homosexual unions. Also, as implied in the OP, it is becoming like a crime to state any of these axiomatic truths, simply because those with homosexual fetishes want to maintain their illusion & want to feel that others are also.

Then, somebody gets offended at truth they'd rather not consider. Then, they engage in adhominem attack, which pisses me off, but I still try to keep cool, yet I cannot help but respond not only logically, but with a need to set them straight.

Still, I see that if I engage in adhominem attack also, anyone with common sense or logical reasoning capablities will see through that too, & it will make both arguments look ridiculous. Unfortunately, many do not have such capablilities & believe any adhominem attacks, instead of seeing them for the logical fallacies that they are. Thus, there is a temptation to stoop to the other's level, but one must have more integrity than that.
First off, being gay and gay sex is not a fetish, two, we are not promoting pedophilia, that is a lie, three, marriage does not require reproduction and reproduction happens without marriage. That is the truth, not trying to argue, but it is the truth.

What other sexual organs are there, besides a penis and a vagina?

Old 01-09-2013, 12:10 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,493,911 times
Quote:
Homosexuality and Pedophilia are BOTH sexual fetishes...
Both are based on substitutes different from which anatomy obvious intended.

Still, I agree that it is illogical for the LGBT to push pedophilia, nevertheless, they have & are.
No, we are not pusing for it. I would never, ever promote the abuse of children. Besides, most pedophiles happen to be heterosexual men, often married with children. They have no adult attraction to adult men, but to androgenous children. Adult gay men are attracted to adult gay men, adult gay women are attracted to adult gay women. Being gay is not a fetish, not matter how much you insist it is.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
First off, being gay and gay sex is not a fetish,
Apparently you are not familiar with the term, "fetish."

"FETISH: object arousing sexual desire: something that arouses sexual excitement in somebody, e.g. an inanimate object or nonsexual part of the body"
Quote:
two, we are not promoting pedophilia
If you consider yourself with the other LBGT on that clip, then you do.

Quote:
three, marriage does not require reproduction and reproduction happens without marriage.
Of course! I never stated anything counter to that.
ALL children (future society) and all people - including YOU - come from HETEROSEXUAL (male/female) unions.
Never does a child come from a homosexual union.
Therefore, the interest, from a societal/legal perspective is in heterosexual unions, not homosexual unions.

Quote:
What other sexual organs are there, besides a penis and a vagina?
Not the anus! Yet, it is used because homosexuality is not truly sexual intercourse but is a "fetish: object arousing sexual desire: something that arouses sexual excitement in somebody, e.g. an inanimate object or nonsexual part of the body."

Old 01-21-2013, 09:20 AM

1,596 posts, read 1,159,128 times
Quote:

Homosexuality is essentially a sexual fetish, since it is not dealing with all sexual organs, but must resort to substitutes. Sexual fetishes should never be the basis of deriving rights - yet LBGT are also pushing to normalize other sexual fetishes like pedophilia.
-yet LBGT are indirectly effecting the normalization of other sexual fetishes like pedophilia.

There are opportunists at every corner.

Old 01-21-2013, 10:03 AM

1,596 posts, read 1,159,128 times
There are born fetishes and there are natural fetishes.

And then of course, emerging, are naturalized fetishes.

I think Obama is a Natural Born Fetish.

Personally, I don't think communism should be naturalized.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies