Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 09:49 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times

Advertisements

So the Elk lovers have twisted this thing into now I want to execute loons and I torture animals and they wonder why I think they have mental problems. Maybe one day BIg Boy will come back and save all the little children from the evil butcher KUchief. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2013, 09:54 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Maybe the loons of boulder should take away the cops guns. That way dear Elk would still be alive.
I dunno this time man.......

We the people invade the land where the elk lives. It's his land after all, and we just moved in with out asking ya know..

The Elk didn't pay taxes either

The cops have the idea they are Elite and don't need a Hunting License, and shoot inside city limits for what reason?

I have to ask myself what would happen to me if i did that sort of thing. And i figure what ever would happen to me should happen to the cops.

In sissy world Fish and Game should have been called in, to decide.

I don't see the Elk was a problem just man was.

I have this problem with double standard law... I don't believe public servants are actually the Elite.

This sort of thing goes on in NH for sure..... Flat landers are always buying land and building condos on it. The land us usually a winter deer yard, and if course has been 10,000 years, but the flats don't know that, and when the deer eat everything insight, including vinyl parts of cars the flats go nuts.

Some want the govt 'to trap' the deer and move them Others want the deer shot and in fact the govt will bring in guys with cross bows and do the deed in silence when all the flats are busy screwin'

I don't really hold a lot of hope for so called modern man.... We are creatures with no fangs and no claws, and by the general look we ain't no good at running anymore either.

Old 01-08-2013, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
A few people show up from one Boulder, CO neighborhood and this translates into "Colorado has been taken over...?"

M'kay.
I have never been in Co, but I have heard Co has been taken over....

NH sure as hell has.. The strangest thing is the flatlanders who come and take over are worse on the deer yards than the hunters are.

Hunters tend to leave wintering grounds be......

Flatlanders build a condo on it. You tell me which is worse, thinning a heard in Fall for winter or building a condo in the winter ground and landscaping it with exotic plants from 'away'.

Old 01-08-2013, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
I could write more but the it just might get weird, I think next up I will have an article of a snake doing a slithering by and shooting up some lions in Mozambique.
I was in a NYC Bar where the locals were doing this Slither by once too!

Didn't bother me any, but the gals went nuts!

Old 01-08-2013, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
people dont feed Elk deer or bears in my town but when lack of food and deep snow drive them down into town well so what,we are used to it so no problem. we don't feed them or SHOOT them.
Probably you do in your town but might not know it. I assume there is snow, and that snow is either sugared with beets, or is salted and either way it becomes a 'lick'.

Actually I suspect you know this, but most flatlanders don't. I also suspect this area(s) are 10,000 year old wintering grounds.. A "yard'. Which flats also have no clue about.

In NH it's funny sort of as the flats will complain like they have acquired rabies, when the vinyl parts of their cars is eaten!

Old 01-08-2013, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
You haven't been following along. The elk WAS butchered. Also, it turns out one of the cops has a taxidermy website.

Off-duty Boulder officer in elk shooting had called in sick, operates taxidermy website - Boulder Daily Camera
Ooooooh,, bad Cop, he knows Hunting LAW dumb dumb dumb cop.. He figured he was Elite and that the double standard would 'fix' it for him...

I hope he gets his gun taken, can never again buy a Hunting Lic and gets what any other poacher gets....

I am a hunter too, but just because this guy is a cop doesn't mean the same things should happen to him because he is a poacher too.

Old 01-08-2013, 10:18 AM

256 posts, read 207,081 times
Quote:
So the Elk lovers have twisted this thing into now I want to execute loons and I torture animals and they wonder why I think they have mental problems. Maybe one day BIg Boy will come back and save all the little children from the evil butcher KUchief. LOL
Why would people have that impression? Why would you give a damn that this neighborhood liked the thing and didn't want it shot? It kinda says a lot about you, that these people caring about this elk upset you enough that you thought it was worth posting in the first place and accusing them of being mentally ill/on drugs.

Old 01-08-2013, 10:19 AM

Quote:
I almost always agree with you, but this time i am having a problem.

Also I don't see the torture animals angle at all...

I see a cop who thinks he is Elite and can do what he wants... I see a poacher who thinks he has privilege.

I think he should pay the price to society any poacher pays.... Loss of gun, loss of privilege to hunt for ever, and since he is a cop and should know better loss of his job as a public servant.

As they say there is no excuse to now KNOW the LAW.

Please explain you angle?

Old 01-08-2013, 10:21 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
I'm not talking about the cops. I'm talking about the loons.

Cop said he put the Elk down. So we shall see how far that story goes. His buddy buzzing up and hauling the thing off and not reporting it tells me they are in trouble.

Old 01-08-2013, 10:25 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times
A vigil for an ELK?

Those cops need to be charged with poaching and arrested like any other criminal that poaches wildlife.

The Department of Wildlife in one of the best in the Country. If there was a problem with that Elk they shpuld have been called to deal with the problem.

Last time I was in Colorado driving along hwy 40 to Craig from Utah I saw lots of elk and deer hit, killed and rotting along the hwy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies