Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 10:50 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Stereotype much, lol.

Let me guess, you're a Progressive.
Oh doc you used that dirty word that progs don't like to be called. HUZZAH
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2013, 11:04 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,197,174 times
It's Alex Jones. Why anyone in any community would take him seriously is beyond me. If he'd kept himself under control and not responded to irrelevant questions, he might have done okay. Unfortunately, he did not portray himself well.

The vast, vast majority of gun owners are not anything like Alex Jones, nor do they believe anything remotely similar.

Old 01-07-2013, 11:37 PM

1,655 posts, read 3,398,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logline View Post
On tonight's show (1-7-13), Peirs had one of the most unstable, gun-fondling, psychotic, pro-gun freaks I've ever seen in my entire life. I mean it, this guy had conspiracy theories coming out his backside, couldn't stop screaming, organized a petition to deport Piers, thinks 9/11 was an inside job, etc. This is what we've come to. He reminded me of some of the gun-fondlers on this board who FALSELY accuse people of trying to take their guns away. No one is calling for the repeal of the 2nd Amendment, so get over yourselves! The ranting is insane!

Alex Jones is the perfect example of why we have to keep guns out of the hands of crazy people... he was one trigger away from committing mass murder in that studio... scary! I think it was great that Piers stayed calm and let this guy make a fool out of himself. Little does Alex Jones know it, but he just solidified the reslve of people to pass common sense gun reform... especially keeping it out of the hands of the mentally ill. Whoa!

The video should be online soon.... it's a must watch.

Common sense would dictate that your right to keep and bear arms "shall not" be infringed. So any type of reform is delusional, followed by absurd.

BTW, please tell us what happened to WTC building 7? Did it just collapse into its own footprint out of sympathy for the other towers ?

Advocating for someone else's personal rights/choices, when you don't support or agree with them, is a true act of libertarianism.

Old 01-08-2013, 12:00 AM

3,598 posts, read 4,949,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdmom View Post
BTW, please tell us what happened to WTC building 7? Did it just collapse into its own footprint out of sympathy for the other towers ?
Oh. My. God. We have a real live truther here!

9/11 Truthers don't seem to understand that when 2 of the tallest buildings in the world collapse, there is collateral damage to structures around them... not to mention wreckage from two 747's which crashed through them.

Old 01-08-2013, 06:32 AM

1,655 posts, read 3,398,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logline View Post
Oh. My. God. We have a real live truther here!

9/11 Truthers don't seem to understand that when 2 of the tallest buildings in the world collapse, there is collateral damage to structures around them... not to mention wreckage from two 747's which crashed through them.
What ever you say, Mr. DENIER !

Your above statement clearly lacks knowledge of the events of 9/11. You obviously have no comprehension of logic or the basic laws of physics. Even my dog digs better.
Sheesh.

Now please enlighten me on how building 7 collapsed ? How did the damage magically skip over building 6? Or buildings 3, 4 or even 5, for that matter ?

You really should stop watching CNN, and learn to question everything, especially authority. Just a little friendly advice.

Old 01-08-2013, 06:36 AM

397 posts, read 257,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
well, when you have a foreigner trying their best to get laws passed in someone elses country, what can you expect someone to do. if you dont like Alex Jonses response, then deprot that jerk morgan and be done with it.
He's not a foreigner.

Old 01-08-2013, 08:35 AM

19,635 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
That's because Larry Pratt (Gun Owners of America) owned Morgan when he was on. All Morgan could do was spit, sputter and call Pratt names. What a loon.
That's right. And then he had another sensible guest on debating the topic and lost it on him too. Then he admitted he could not be rational about the subject because he was so angered. Now he gets a nutbag on to make himself look less incompetent and idiotic. That's all that was, damage control.

Alex Jones is just an entertainer, as is Morgan. These are not people to be taken seriously.

Old 01-08-2013, 08:51 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,975,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I think he's pretty typical of the 2nd amendment nuts.
Yes, much better that those of us that believe in the 2nd amendment quietly take it when those guns are threatened? I'm sure the Nazis were glad the Jews took that tactic.

Old 01-08-2013, 09:16 AM

3,740 posts, read 3,071,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I think he's pretty typical of the 2nd amendment nuts.
You mean guys like Thomas Jefferson, George Washinton, James Madisonson???? Those type???

Old 01-08-2013, 09:17 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,212,031 times
circle jerk of gun grabbers in here awesome, lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies