Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2013, 04:49 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I see that you don't remember Trump offering a like amount....
considering i've mentioned it twice in this thread i'd argue that i do remember.

Old 01-10-2013, 04:50 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
You do realize that this says volumes more about you than it does about Bill Maher. Right?
I am right in there with that poster. I do not consider Maher funny and never have. I got rid of my HBO subscription when he got a job there.

Old 01-10-2013, 04:51 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
.... for a real certificate from Obama.
and what trump supplied was exactly the same thing he claimed wasn't a real birth certificate.

Old 01-10-2013, 05:34 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,525,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
That Maher guy owes the money. He's gotta pay , he owes it to the charity's.
Only if they can prove that the BC is not forged. It could take years of court cases.

Old 01-10-2013, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
He is? Since when? From what Ive seen of him, he certainly isnt funny. A rude, vile, vulgar jerk perhaps, but comedian? I dont see it. But I guess I forgot how in todays world, being rude, vile, and vulgar equals comedy to some people. Sad.

I dont know why people pay attention to anything Maher has to say. If I were Trump, I wouldnt have given that piece of garbage a second of my time by acknowledging the stupid thing he said.

Trump is looking for people to watch his show. He loves the free publicity.

Old 01-10-2013, 05:40 PM

20,326 posts, read 19,909,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
Obviously, you don't understand manliness as expressed by the lower classes. They must air out their junk at every opportunity, and make sure to sit with legs as wide as possible to show what large testicles they have. If crossing legs while seated, this means propping the ankle on the opposite knee.

Scratching and spitting are also encouraged to prove your testosterone level is high. /sarc
I see you've spent time in da 'hood. Lotsa big balled, virile studs there. Plenty of jewels in da crown.

Old 01-10-2013, 05:42 PM

20,326 posts, read 19,909,198 times
Quote:
He's not an cable.
Gee, great excuse, lol. "I'm on cable so I can be as vile as I want".

Forget all this 2nd ammendment nonsense, we really need to update and modernize the 1st.

Old 01-10-2013, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Limbaugh isnt as vile or vulgar as Maher. Not even close. He doesnt regularly have to resort to 12 year old type garbage humor to get a point or get laughs or attention.

Maher is a coward. And those that find his schtick entertaining, let alone useful, are more proof how far society is and has been falling.
How did Limbaugh lose many of the sponsors?

Old 01-10-2013, 05:54 PM

Quote:
He really doesn't have to dispute anything. All he has to do is declare it unproved. Or better yet, sit back and wait for Trump to try and collect.

That will certainly be worth comedy gold.

But as Trump's own prior assertions make crystal clear... a birth certificate is not proof of anything.

So if there is room for a "nice try" here, among those undeserving is Trump himself.

You keep saying that. But alas... there is no contract here. There is only a comedian mocking a man who deserves mocking, and finding that ma so stupid that he actually responded.

You can't make this **** up.
I wonder if Trump hired Orly already.

Old 01-10-2013, 05:59 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,572,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
He gave his word in a promise to the needy. If he has a reason why, there was never any intention to help the needy, that would be an explanation which can only come from Bill Mayer, its his word no one else's. He promised an outcome which would benefit the needy and has yet to reject or complain about the conditions of the agreement. He agreed and pledged on his word. To wonder if he was not being serious has nothing to do with the communication between himself, D Trump and the needy, it's their business. Its not reasonable to believe an individual would use the struggles and persevering efforts of the needy in the frame of a joke or other drama orientated initiative. The more compelling is an absolute absence in the media of such lowness and therefore the promise could only be understood as sincere. Without complaint in whats been received, that money is owed no different then any other payable. As it is, he owes the money.
No he doesn't. Trump has proven squat. That is the whole point I'm sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies