Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 03:27 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,467,310 times

Advertisements

The state has suspended his handgun carry permit over the statements. Let's see if he's all talk or if this sets him off to start killing people.

State suspends gun carry permit for TN man who made viral video - CBS Atlanta 46

"A Middle Tennessee firearms trainer who made an ominous and very public promise in a YouTube video that gained national attention this week, has had his handgun carry permit suspended Friday by the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2013, 03:30 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,463,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globe199 View Post
So then why did he remove the original video? Maybe he figured that his words constituted a terroristic threat.
That's exactly what they are.

Old 01-11-2013, 04:09 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,919,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
The state has suspended his handgun carry permit over the statements. Let's see if he's all talk or if this sets him off to start killing people.

State suspends gun carry permit for TN man who made viral video - CBS Atlanta 46

"A Middle Tennessee firearms trainer who made an ominous and very public promise in a YouTube video that gained national attention this week, has had his handgun carry permit suspended Friday by the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security."
LOL, that is absolutely hilarious. Do stupid things, win stupid prizes.

Maybe the only person he will need to shoot is himself. He only has himself to blame for the loss of his right to carry a gun.

Old 01-11-2013, 06:43 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,138,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
Yeager isn't some nutty self-proclaimed messiah. He's a professional and has trained many LEO's looking for better training than they get from the government. Moreover, most people have taken note since Waco of th JBTs' methods and tactics.
Your hero is a fraud and a liar too.

Tactical Response CEO Lists False Firearms Training Credentials Online, State Says | TPM LiveWire

Last edited by mlassoff; 01-11-2013 at 06:53 PM..

Old 01-11-2013, 07:00 PM

18,358 posts, read 26,499,682 times
Illegally revoked. His lawyer will take care of that. It's an ancient common law right to defend yourself if your rights are under attack even against a government official. What he "threatened" was self-defense against illegal acts.

I've known about Yeager long enough to know there's a lot of lies being put out about him by anti-freedom sorts.

Old 01-11-2013, 07:26 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,467,310 times
James sits down with his lawyer friend to backtrack on his earlier statements:

Pack Your Bags Part 3 - YouTube

Old 01-11-2013, 07:32 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,138,894 times
Quote:
Illegally revoked. His lawyer will take care of that. It's an ancient common law right to defend yourself if your rights are under attack even against a government official. What he "threatened" was self-defense against illegal acts.

I've known about Yeager long enough to know there's a lot of lies being put out about him by anti-freedom sorts.
Why did your buddy advertise credentials that he did not have?

Old 01-11-2013, 08:49 PM

1,571 posts, read 2,001,177 times
Quote:

It would suggest that he's quite adept at spreading a bit of his own bull**** as well. Not exactly what I would look for in a representative to protect my rights to a weapon. Sounds much more like he's tooting his own SWELL horn a bit too loudly.

Old 01-11-2013, 09:12 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,276,406 times
Quote:

I'm not an anti freedom sort. I am a police officer. Yeager is a liar and a coward. When in Iraq as a private contractor and put under fire, he ran from the contact and hid. When confronted, he made many statements, against ME and others. In fact, he threatened too "make me cough with blood." The entire contact was/is on video.

He is constantly lied and mislead the public about his "credentials." Which are bolstered and made up. The man is unstable and, the fact his CCW was revoked, is a good thing.

IF you want to take me on, like he did, good luck. You will lose, like he did. My credentials have been vetted the world over. I don't embellish them, nor do I falsify them. I am a former Marine with combat experience (Yeager never donned a uniform, because he is a coward) and I've been a police officer for 24 yrs. I have alot more training and experience then he does.

Old 01-11-2013, 09:20 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,673,116 times
you see what i mean?
just calm down, lol.

if you make enough noise, people will start paying attention.
instead, just lay low and wait for the next crisis to happen, and you're in the clear.

this hurts their case more than it helps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies