Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2013, 10:36 PM

7,141 posts, read 4,735,089 times

Advertisements

They are masters of sophestry, and they are all puppets being told what to do and when. It wouldn't have mattered who was in office. The public would have just been presented with a different set of unsettling circumstances.

The people in this country are in for a rude awakening. Especially those who are looking for handouts now and have no future for themselves. "Where's my Obama money?"

Ask anyone who has escaped a communist country and is now here. They are all scared to death over what is happening. They cannot believe Americans are so stupidly blind.

When will people learn they are BOTH the same party now, and they're told what to do.

Oh, you will be databased all right. You already are. There's a database being set up at the Library of Congress of social networking sites. They're already doing it. Your email isn't private. Your phone calls aren't private. And I bet that stuff they're spraying in the skies that I keep hearing about is filled with some kind of "apathy" drug!

best,
toodie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2013, 10:48 PM

2,608 posts, read 2,096,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsavior View Post
I swear, sometimes i think gun nuts would rather sell their kids than give up their guns.
No we train them on shooting and safety and buy them their own guns....

Old 01-11-2013, 04:54 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,352,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Face it, Republicans and conservatives are to blame for the coming gun control measures that will be issued by Executive Fiat (ie. Executive Order). Why you may ask? Easy. Barack Obama won the election by 4 million fewer votes than he did in the 2008 election, and yet apathetic and otherwise worthless conservatives and Republicans sat on their asses and let this liberal piece of **** control the reigns for the next four years.

Not one single ounce of foresight. None.

You love your guns? So do I. But don't start complaining now. The election was in November.

Apathetic Republicans and conservatives in America deserve to be shat upon for their decision to sit at home on November 6th. Now it's time to pay the piper.

I think if you check exit polling you'll find that republicans did turn out at a good rate on 11-6-12. It was the conservative-leaning indy moderates, the kind who "hate both parties" who didn't turn out.

Old 01-11-2013, 05:05 AM

147 posts, read 118,849 times
Quote:
Face it, Republicans and conservatives are to blame for the coming gun control measures that will be issued by Executive Fiat (ie. Executive Order). Why you may ask? Easy. Barack Obama won the election by 4 million fewer votes than he did in the 2008 election, and yet apathetic and otherwise worthless conservatives and Republicans sat on their asses and let this liberal piece of **** control the reigns for the next four years.

You love your guns? So do I. But don't start complaining now. The election was in November.

Apathetic Republicans and conservatives in America deserve to be shat upon for their decision to sit at home on November 6th. Now it's time to pay the piper.
Well, that's what happens when the GOP has spent the past 4 years trying to make Obama a one termer, and instead of writing legislation to help the economy, have spent the four years trying to defund and dismantle the EPA and planned parenthood, there's a song about that, it's called wasted days and wasted nights. Now you can look ahead to four more years of stupidity and ignorance of the republican party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
I think if you check exit polling you'll find that republicans did turn out at a good rate on 11-6-12. It was the conservative-leaning indy moderates, the kind who "hate both parties" who didn't turn out.
Funny how the 47% ended up being the majority, isn't it?

Old 01-11-2013, 05:20 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times
Default Amusing trust

I am amused by the apparent trust Aeroguy has in a person that made his fortune by betraying everyone he ever dealt with. The Prince of Greed screwed over investors, management, employees and stockholders of every company he ran into the ground. The man is and always has been a thief.

I was very pleased when we reelected President Obama. At least we picked an intelligent sane person instead of a greedy monster and his Bible thumping sidekick. Now I can have some hope that Social Security and Medicare will last my lifetime and my pension will be intact. I do not worry about guns because I will always have guns even if I have to make my own. It is the money I am concerned about and I am certain Romney would have BAINED the country for his own glory and his VP would have forced his version of Christian Morality on the rest of us.

Old 01-11-2013, 05:37 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,294,075 times
Quote:

President Obama received 66million votes in 2012. And over 69million in 2008. No republican has ever gotten more 62million and that was GWB in 2004.

Conservatives turned there aren't enough of you all anymore to win elections where there is higher voter turnout. This is why President Obama won.

Old 01-11-2013, 05:41 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:

Why should anyone start complaining before anyone guns have been taken away?

Old 01-11-2013, 05:44 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,847,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
President Obama received 66million votes in 2012. And over 69million in 2008. No republican has ever gotten more 62million and that was GWB in 2004.

Conservatives turned there aren't enough of you all anymore to win elections where there is higher voter turnout. This is why President Obama won.
That's pretty much the reason for all the voter suppression efforts.

Old 01-11-2013, 05:53 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,294,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
That's pretty much the reason for all the voter suppression efforts.
Yes the fact that many conservatives are now lying to themselves and saying they didn't turn out is pathetic.

Rmoney received 61million votes. That ranks 4th all time for highest numerical vote totals. conservatives stay lying to themselves about objective reality.

Their population of voters is not growing.

Old 01-11-2013, 05:57 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Kickinit View Post
Well, that's what happens when the GOP has spent the past 4 years trying to make Obama a one termer, and instead of writing legislation to help the economy, have spent the four years trying to defund and dismantle the EPA and planned parenthood, there's a song about that, it's called wasted days and wasted nights. Now you can look ahead to four more years of stupidity and ignorance of the republican party
True. It was horribly partisan set of priorites and made the GOP look like a party of sore losers. They need to learn that being in Congress is not about tearing down the other party, it is about building the nation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies