Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 10:15 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,472,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I don't have any real proof of this one but ...
/thread

p.s. - Yes, Roy. I read everything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2013, 10:18 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I think another feature in this site called "Alternative" looked more interesting:

"CIVIL WAR TO ERUPT IN AMERICA!"
Clark, where did you find the words you used to deflect and appear to have looked at the link? I just can't seem to find those words anywhere on that site. Good old Saul Alinsky deflection attempt.

Old 01-11-2013, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
No I am just use to you on here and know what to expect when I see a thread started by roy. Please tell me more about your conspiracy theories and is there a proper way to wear a tinfoil hat?
But you did not read that link and you know it.

You and the other leaner deflectors here never miss a chance to deflect in any way possible and you are doing just that now. I am helping you although I don't have any good conspiracy theories about Behghazi-gate other than this one that appeared about 4 days after the event. I kept it to myself because I knew that you of the deflection group would bury it so why share it with you.

Old 01-11-2013, 11:13 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times
Quote:
Do you get a dollar every time someone clicks on your links?
You say the same thing in every thread you start!

Old 01-11-2013, 12:45 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times
Quote:

You and the other leaner deflectors here never miss a chance to deflect in any way possible and you are doing just that now. I am helping you although I don't have any good conspiracy theories about Behghazi-gate other than this one that appeared about 4 days after the event. I kept it to myself because I knew that you of the deflection group would bury it so why share it with you.
Oh I rarely click on your links or watch your YouTube videos. Well it is good that you kept your conspiracy theories to yourself because we all know, there is no one you can trust, but don't you worry "they" are watching you.

Old 01-11-2013, 02:42 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,157,543 times
Quote:
I don't have any real proof of this one

You've posted an actual fact!

Old 01-11-2013, 02:57 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times
Quote:
I don't have any real proof of this one.
And that makes this different from most of your threads.... how?

Old 01-11-2013, 03:01 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,335,421 times
Quote:
I don't have any real proof of this one but since Egypt is trying so hard to get the blind Sheikh released I wonder if Obama's silence has anything to do with waiting for Hillary to get together with the Congress committee. I read some mention of this very thing on a right leaning blog not more than 5 days after the event took place. Obama and his media managed to hide it for a long time but the Congress may well get started investigating for real and then we shall see.

Retired Admiral Makes Stunning Accusation. Benghazi-Gate Is The Treasonous & Impeachable Criminal Enterprise That Can Bring Barack Obama Down. | Alternative
So, this post/thread is no different than all the others that you've posted/started....

Old 01-11-2013, 03:03 PM

1,596 posts, read 1,158,397 times
Kadaffi's revenge.

Old 01-12-2013, 09:52 PM

I guess all you leaners who are here trying to pull the favorite Alinsky trick really don't know a whole lot about Benghazigate. Of course, you don't but keep praying that Hillary manages to lie to the Congressmen so that one can remain hidden a while longer.

Actually, I really thought at least one of you would take a chance and read that link but I guess not. By Gid if it might shake my trust in the government I am not going to read it. That is really what you people get by with concerning anything that could be true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies