Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 07:06 PM

361 posts, read 272,851 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Eating birthday cake in the studio?
That thing on the table looked like a cake. Not sure what it is now that i watch again. Either way celebrating his birthday is bad enough. Keep in mind if you read my original post i said al jazeera isnt that bad or any different than any other news network. That one video i saw is terrible with no excuse, but things like that wont be seen on an american channel
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2013, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annika08 View Post
I have not read through this thread because I see it quickly devolved into nonsense by the usuals, but I can't stop laughing at this sentence.
what nonsense they had a terrorist who caved a 4 year old girls skull in birthday celebration in studio, did you bother to watch the video?

Old 01-11-2013, 07:34 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Hey now Al Gore is richer than Romney. Will the left be hypocrites and defend him or now that he is rich will they go after him like rabid dogs.

Al Gore is now 'richer than Romney' - Washington Times

Old 01-11-2013, 07:39 PM

3,219 posts, read 7,082,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 718native View Post
what nonsense they had a terrorist who caved a 4 year old girls skull in birthday celebration in studio, did you bother to watch the video?
I stated clearly that I didn't read through the whole thread. Nonsense in that many of these threads that are started here with a genuine question/debate either turn into a left-vs-right screaming match or delve off into some hysterical tangent. You'll see.

Old 01-11-2013, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annika08 View Post
I stated clearly that I didn't read through the whole thread. Nonsense in that many of these threads that are started here with a genuine question/debate either turn into a left-vs-right screaming match or delve off into some hysterical tangent. You'll see.

Your right you did say that i'm sorry. Your right again it always does. In this post it didn't get to bad but i understand how out of nowhere reading "birthday cake" could catch you off guard and make you laugh

Old 01-11-2013, 11:23 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
Quote:
Eating birthday cake in the studio?
The animal should be in prison for life not eating birthday cake in their studio.

Old 01-12-2013, 12:05 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,829,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
They supposedly covered up for Osama's whereabouts when they knew where he was.

They celebrated a terrorists birthday who killed a Jew and bashed his 4 year old daughter's head in saying Jew babies grow up to be as bad as the adults so no big deal.
One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter, oh and jews can't be terrorist or anything

Old 01-12-2013, 12:24 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,290,404 times
Quote:
LMAO....really? Footage please.

My bad, that's Rush Limbaugh's 3rd birthday

Old 01-12-2013, 12:32 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter, oh and jews can't be terrorist or anything
I guess you could call our founding fathers terrorists and I bet King George did. Bashing in a little 4 year old girl's head is the description of a terrorist in my book though.

Old 01-12-2013, 09:51 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
See, I keep hearing this, but no one is providing any proof of Arab-Islamic bias.

So you're holding such luminaries as Reagan, Limbaugh, and Gingrich to the same standard?
Yes!! I don't play favorites.......

Nice way for you to deflect the video proving Al Jeezra helped start the war in Iraq, messed with interviews by not reporting
what was really asked or said. Said things were happening when they were not.......these people are even worse than our news
channels.........after all the owner said, "They are but a small media outlet compared to the US", so in is wee mind never mind reporting
the news correctly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies