Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2013, 12:25 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,766,652 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Here is an easy one for you, I bet I know who this person votes for.
Daily Kos: Another day, another 'pro-life' terrorist bombs an abortion clinic
OH GAWD!

I see your pro-life idiot with a bomb and raise you a pro-choice idiot with a bomb

Pro-Life School Bus Firebomed in Rockford, Illinois | LifeNews.com

The list of violent left wing extremists dwarfs the list of conservative nut cases. Care to give a REAL example of conservative terrorism, rather than pulling out a dusty abortion mill bombing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2013, 12:30 PM

5,738 posts, read 5,428,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
According to Glen Beck when he inquired about purchasing Current TV...He was informed that Al Gore would never sell his station to anyone the likes of Beck...yet he sells to a Terrorist News Network...

Does the left really feel that conservatives are much more dangerous than Islamic terrorists...If so why?
Conservative hate-spewers actually have considerable leverage in this country in for many reasons. Therefore, I fear far-right media more than terrorist media.

Note that Al-Jazeera isn't actually terrorist media and you think so because you've been manipulated by conservative media.

Old 01-12-2013, 01:17 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,097,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
OH GAWD!

I see your pro-life idiot with a bomb and raise you a pro-choice idiot with a bomb

The list of violent left wing extremists dwarfs the list of conservative nut cases. Care to give a REAL example of conservative terrorism, rather than pulling out a dusty abortion mill bombing.
That's cool, I never said there wasn't left wing terrorists, just proved a point there were right wing terrorists.

Old 01-12-2013, 04:42 PM

1,167 posts, read 1,120,578 times
Quote:
Note that Al-Jazeera isn't actually terrorist media and you think so because you've been manipulated by conservative media.
Really...and who has manipulated "YOU"!!!!

"Al Jazeera naturally had a birthday celebration. Fortuitously, Kuntar had been released just two days earlier from a near three-decade spell in Israeli prison. As a young member of the Palestinian Liberation Front in 1979, Kuntar snuck across the Lebanese border and proceeded to kill an Israeli policeman, 31-year-old Danny Haran, and Haran’s 4-year-old daughter, Einat. The last he killed by bashing a rock against her skull. Kuntar was also convicted by an Israeli court of indirectly killing Einat’s two-year-old sister Yael, who died of suffocation as her mother tried to silence her cries."

Al Gore

Old 01-12-2013, 05:09 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,272,975 times
Do not confuse fear with ridicule.

Old 01-12-2013, 05:18 PM

393 posts, read 503,067 times
There are good and bad on both sides. The left like to keep people down and out. Look at welfare. People would rather go on welfare or get unemployment that try and find any type of job. Look how most inner city blacks are being held back because of welfare. I'm sure some of these families have been on welfare for generations!

Old 01-12-2013, 05:20 PM

30,421 posts, read 20,258,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Oh, wow. Think!

"far right does tens of thousands of violent terrorist attacks right here in America every year" ???

Where's the left wing media? Why aren't they reporting it?
That was my thought exactly! These left-wing kooks throw this stuff out there so cavalierly, and I suppose they think no one will question their charges. Amazing. It's called "propaganda," I think.

Old 01-12-2013, 05:23 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,272,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
OH GAWD!

Proof, otherwise you are spewing garbage

Old 01-12-2013, 05:26 PM

12,999 posts, read 18,851,211 times
I am not exactly a left winger. But I do not fear comedians.

Old 01-13-2013, 01:52 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,766,652 times
Originally Posted by steven_h
OH GAWD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Proof, otherwise you are spewing garbage
When did people become so blind to the obvious?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies