Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2013, 09:18 AM

13,233 posts, read 9,842,926 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
You mean it wasn't obvious that I'm not in full agreement with the professor's opinion regarding Obama after I repeatedly stated my opinion which was different from his? Sorry, I don't know how I could have made that any more obvious for you.

pretty much - definition of pretty much by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Why would I have to explain to you what "pretty much" means when the meaning is universal?
I meant I did not know know what part of his blog you pretty much agreed with and pretty much didn't, seeing as all you said was that you pretty much agreed with him, which I think is totally bizarre, pretty much.

What I do know, is that you like playing word games ad nauseum as opposed to giving any kind of rational explanation.

Obnoxious dictionary quote aside, you can either make yourself clear and actually put forth a decent and plausible hypothesis on what happened, or leave those people alone to grieve in peace.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2013, 09:20 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,245,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statutory Ape View Post
This crime is being treated, and handled, differently than other crimes, with the exception of the other stagings of course.

I want the stage hands apprehended and charged.
So you believe thousands of us have been duped.

Forget to take your meds, did you?

Old 02-25-2013, 09:22 AM

1,596 posts, read 1,155,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
. . . put forth a decent and plausible hypothesis on what happened, or leave those people alone to grieve in peace.

NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY* by Gary Allen

Old 02-25-2013, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
So you believe thousands of us have been duped.

Forget to take your meds, did you?
Not, "have been".

"Are"

Are dupes.

Like the Dupe of Earl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9PoUsRibtE

Old 02-25-2013, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Not "have been".

"Are"

Are dupes.
Got it. You're insane.

Old 02-25-2013, 09:26 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,466,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
This says a lot about the lack of trust that the public feels when it comes to the media as well as the politicians, don't you think?
We will always have the mentally ill amongst us. And it's those persons who have these sorts of hallucinations. Such fodder is regular fare here on this forum of C-D.

Old 02-25-2013, 09:27 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,048,154 times
Quote:
And an entire state full of people reaching out to help the survivors daily.
That's good to know.

Old 02-25-2013, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Got it. You're insane.
Well!!

That was a snap assessment!

I am as much in sured as I am in sane.

Old 02-25-2013, 09:35 AM

4,267 posts, read 6,165,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
I meant I did not know know what part of his blog you pretty much agreed with and pretty much didn't, seeing as all you said was that you pretty much agreed with him, which I think is totally bizarre, pretty much.
You asked me directly if I agreed with Tracey's comments regarding Obama and I said, multiple times that I do not. This conversation happened in between the time I said that I "pretty much agree with him" and the multiple times I explained that I don't agree with Tracey's specific comments regarding Obama. I explained myself multiple times. I think that I was quite clear.

Quote:
What I do know, is that you like playing word games ad nauseum as opposed to giving any kind of rational explanation.
I'm not playing word games. I tend to choose my words carefully when communicating in writing. A change in a word here and there can change the meaning entirely. I try to say what I mean and be clear.

Quote:
Obnoxious dictionary quote aside, you can either make yourself clear and actually put forth a decent and plausible hypothesis on what happened, or leave those people alone to grieve in peace.
How is a dictionary entry, obnoxious? You said that you did not know what "pretty much" meant unless I told you. I showed you the universal definition of what "pretty much" means. That definition is exactly what I meant when I said, "pretty much".

Just because I don't believe the official story does not mean that I have the whole thing figured out. How could I form a hypothesis based on the limited, inconsistent information that has been put out there? I have a lot of questions but I do not have a theory. If it bothers you to hear questions then please feel free to refrain from reading here.

Old 02-25-2013, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Well!!

That was a snap assessment!

I am as much in sured as I am in sane.
LOL, hardly snap. You've skated closer and closer to it throughout this thread. Claiming that thousands of people have been fooled simultaneously was the clincher.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies