Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2013, 08:12 AM

37,102 posts, read 41,267,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
This confusion can be corrected by simply raising your knowledge level ever so slightly, (as opposed to the continued and unceasing efforts to lower everyone else's) ... just enough to recognize the insanity of injecting live and dead viruses, bacteria, chemicals, detergents, neurotoxins, excitotoxins, extra-species DNA fragments, mycoplasmas, retroviruses, and other foreign nasties into a healthy person's body (even more dangerous to do this to an unhealthy person). And I would suggest that it shouldn't be as difficult as you insist on making it, which leads me to believe such confusion is willful and intentional, because I've explained this to you in such minute detail how many times now? 3 ? 6? A dozen threads, maybe?

The first lie is that there is "No Question About The Science". The reality is, there are few things in general science that are universally accepted without questions ... and even less when it comes to medical science ... but of all things medical, no medical intervention faces a greater volume of questions and down right passionate opposition than vaccines. To suggest there is no question about the science is absurd, and renders everything else you might claim, totally lacking credibility.

Earlier, you mentioned that "FluMist" contained no Thimerosal, and that is true, though vaccine proponents continue to insist that thimerosal poses no health hazard (in spite of the mountain of evidence that it most certainly does), so I must consider that a gratuitous statement to insinuate safety for all those conspiracy theorists that actually believe that a neurotoxin can cause neurological damage. Why would anyone believe that a neurotoxin could be toxic to the neurological system, right? But just to illustrate the depth of fraud which borders on psychopathic behavior, the American Academy of Pediatrics is lobbying the United Nations not to ban thimerosal from the global vaccine supplies, claiming:

"The preponderance of available evidence has failed to demonstrate serious harm associated with thimerosal in vaccines. As such, we extend our strongest support to the recent Strategic Advisory Group of Experts recommendations to retain the use of thimerosal in the global vaccine supply,"

Anyway .. back to the FluMist that doesn't contain this perfectly safe neurotoxin .... what you are not discussing is what IS in this live virus cocktail of poison, and the very lengthy list of severe side effects that can occur from spraying 100,000 flu viruses up your nostrils which take up residence just a few millimeters from your brain, which include MSG and Polysorbate 80, both of which can breach the blood-brain barrier and cause encephalitis. The facts are, there is a list of very dangerous side effects as long as my arm that are listed as "rare" but potential side effects (please note that "rare" is not defined, and therefore should be dismissed as an intentional distortion of the dangers). What are these "rare" but potential side effects? Buckle your seat belt:

Pericarditis (fluid build up around the heart)
Mitochondrial Encephalomyophathy (DNA damage - neurological loss of motor skills, seizures, death)
Anaphylactic Shock
Bell's Palsey
Meningitis
Encephalitis
Guillain Barre' Syndrome

Then there are the other side effects that are not as serious:

Epistaxis (fancy Greek word for "nose bleeds" that Doctors love because it makes them sound smarter than you)
Vomiting
Diarrhea
Muscular Aches
Fever
Cough
Runny Nose

All those flu-like symptoms that are NOT THE FLU!!! Because everybody knows the vaccine can't give you the flu!!! I really love this bit of Orwellian Double Talk .... you may think you have the flu ... fever, aches, pains, coughing, head exploding with mucus ... but trust us ... it's not the flu ... the flu is way worse. And people believe this crap? Well, not exactly ... there is a mass awakening finally, and hundreds of thousands, if not Millions are saying "keep you damn vaccines" because the *** is up, and the emperor has no clothes ....

People are becoming informed about these perfectly safe vaccines and their nasty list of life threatening but "rare" side effects. Yes, there are still too many who believe the lies and propaganda, but their numbers are shrinking .... but for those who still believe ... you might want to start asking hard questions, and you might want to start with this crap about "rare" and what rare means ... is it 1 in a Million? 1 in 100,000 ? 1 in 1,000 ? Who knows? And who cares? It's rare .. it won't happen to you or little Junior ... unless it does, in which case, you have just become one of those necessary expendable statistics, because the good of the many outweigh the needs of the few, and you gotta break some eggs if you want to make an omelet.

So when you're standing there, and little Junior, with his trusting eyes, looking to you for his protection ... if you are stupid enough to play russian roulette with your own child's life ... in your best Clint Eastwood voice .... ask little Johnny "tell me Son ... do you feel lucky today ? But you might want to do a little homework first ... try reading this to start:

National Autism Association NAA New York Metro Chapter: FluMist: A (very) Cautionary Tale

People .... listen up .... these ghouls don't care about you ... the reality is, they are poisoning you, and a whole lot of them know it ... some don't ... some are drowning in their own Kool-Aide, and will guarantee you, out of their own supreme ignorance, that it's perfectly safe, and that neurotoxins pose no danger to you, even when injected. Though it is your responsibility to safeguard your own health, and it is supremely ignorant to hand over that responsibility to perfect strangers ... and PARTICULARLY in the realm of medicine that is now being routinely delivered at your local WalMart Store.

Though it is questionable to even shop there ... it takes a special kind of idiot to seek out medical care at Wally Word, and a special kind of clown to deliver it there too.
MSG causes encephalitis? Really? Source?

Harpocrates Speaks: Demystifying Vaccine Ingredients - MSG

Old 01-19-2013, 08:19 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
You know, Tex, rereading your post, you don't get the Flu Mist at all. No one said the flu mist couldn't cause the flu. It is a live virus vaccine. "Everyone" who works with vaccines knows there is a potential for a live virus vaccine to cause the disease, especially in immunocompromised people. However, actual transmission has been rare, and linked to day care centers where the hygiene is not exactly stellar, despite the best efforts of the staff.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Now, for some younger people who have always been fed this backward nonsense, you have no frame of reference for how absurd this really is. Not that many years ago, there was a universal caution about pregnant or nursing mothers taking any sort of medications, and particularly vaccines. But that has all changed ... not the dangers of doing this ... nothing has changed there ... just the caring advice has changed 180 degrees ... now it's the pregnant mothers that need the vaccines the most!!
Influenza in pregnancy:

CDC - Seasonal Influenza (Flu) - Pregnant Women & Influenza (Flu)

Pregnant women are at greater risk for severe complications, hospitalization, and death from influenza.

By taking the flu vaccine, pregnant women protect themselves and provide protection for their infants that persists for weeks after delivery.

Quote:
Now we have the regular vaccine for most people, but the supercharged double dose variety for those over 65 ... that's right, let's give frail grandma a double.

If common sense begins to suggest that it looks like we care a little less about the children and the old people than we used to ... then you have some. But if you can't see this Orwellian nonsense for what it is, you may be suffering the dreaded "drooling imbecile syndrome", but I'm sure they have a vaccine for that too.
Discourage grandma from getting the vaccine. Great way to hasten her demise! Expecting a big inheritance, maybe?

Vaccines and dementia:

Dementia: Prevention - MayoClinic.com

"Get your vaccinations. Those who receive vaccinations for influenza, tetanus, diphtheria and polio appear to have a significantly reduced risk of Alzheimer's disease, so staying current on your vaccinations could have a protective effect against developing dementia."

That vaccine for "drooling imbecile syndrome" is in the works:

http://www.sciencecodex.com/vaccine_...nts_alzheimers

"A vaccine created by University of Rochester Medical Center scientists prevents the development of Alzheimer’s disease-like pathology in mice without causing inflammation or significant side effects."

Will This Vaccine Prevent or Reverse Alzheimer's Disease?: Scientific American

Last edited by suzy_q2010; 01-19-2013 at 08:38 AM..

Old 01-19-2013, 08:28 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,752,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
If you watch nothing else, watch the first 10 min. of this, more if you can.
The money is made in all the side effects subsequent to the vaccines. They are guaranteed repeat business because you are compromising your immune system thus opening the door to disease.
32% of the CDC budget is for vaccines, a good portion of that for flu vaccinations. It's all about the money! The sicker you are, the more treatments they can sell you.

Interview with Sherri Tenpenny about dangers of vaccines - NaturalNews.tv
Are you aware how much money would be spent if vaccines did not work? Hospitals would be loaded with people with secondary infections and hospital bills would be exorbitant.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Are you aware how much money would be spent if vaccines did not work? Hospitals would be loaded with people with secondary infections and hospital bills would be exorbitant.
Flu victims are flooding ERs as we type.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:40 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,752,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I'm not dead -- I've never missed a day of work or college from illness -- in my whole life and I've never had a flu vaccine. I'll probably retire someday without ever having called in sick to work. If I've had the flu, it was so mild that I didn't even know I had it.
I would be willing to bet you did not have the flu, flu makes you very sick and usually requires 3 or 4 days in bed. Symptoms are, sudden onset, high fever, body aches and some times a dry cough and you generally do not get a runny nose with it. You more than likely had a cold or another virus. What were your symptoms.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:56 AM

Flu shot might also prevent heart disease

"The flu vaccine provided an approximate 50 per cent reduction in the risk of a major cardiac event (heart attack, stroke, or cardiac death) compared with placebo after one year of follow-up. A similar trend was seen for the flu vaccine reducing death from any cause (approximately 40 per cent).

The influenza vaccine reduced cardiovascular events and cardiovascular death in people with or without heart disease."

Old 01-19-2013, 09:30 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
I would be willing to bet you did not have the flu, flu makes you very sick and usually requires 3 or 4 days in bed. Symptoms are, sudden onset, high fever, body aches and some times a dry cough and you generally do not get a runny nose with it. You more than likely had a cold or another virus. What were your symptoms.
That's just it -- I have never had the flu shot and in all my working years must not have had the flu -- or else my grandfather's old time remedies really work -- he nor my dad never missed a day of work from illness either so either we're naturally resistant against the flu or his way worked to stop them.

I've had the aches and fever and chills but they never made me sick for 3 or 4 days in bed.

Old 01-19-2013, 10:33 AM

15,089 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Flu shot might also prevent heart disease

"The flu vaccine provided an approximate 50 per cent reduction in the risk of a major cardiac event (heart attack, stroke, or cardiac death) compared with placebo after one year of follow-up. A similar trend was seen for the flu vaccine reducing death from any cause (approximately 40 per cent).

The influenza vaccine reduced cardiovascular events and cardiovascular death in people with or without heart disease."
Glory be, the gang is all here, hawkeye, Katiana, and now Suzy-Q! Somebody fire up the BBQ, and hand me a beer .... it's like a reunion.

Now, let's get something clear here right off the bat ... if you actually believe that the "flu vaccine" or any medication is capable of reducing deaths from "all-causes", which would necessarily include everything from automobile accidents to drive-by-shootings to accidental swimming pool drownings along with the countless other potential causes of death, including old age .... you and I are not intellectually compatible enough to experience a meaningful exchange on any subject. I don't know who made up the collection of mentally deranged nitwits you are using as a source for such information, but you really should find new ones, and you should also look into the possible causes of the obvious brain damage that must be present in a person that could believe such absurd nonsense as remotely feasible.

I pray, for your sake, that you're just being facetious, but I fear that you are indeed being serious.

Old 01-19-2013, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Glory be, the gang is all here, hawkeye, Katiana, and now Suzy-Q! Somebody fire up the BBQ, and hand me a beer .... it's like a reunion.

Now, let's get something clear here right off the bat ... if you actually believe that the "flu vaccine" or any medication is capable of reducing deaths from "all-causes", which would necessarily include everything from automobile accidents to drive-by-shootings to accidental swimming pool drownings along with the countless other potential causes of death, including old age .... you and I are not intellectually compatible enough to experience a meaningful exchange on any subject. I don't know who made up the collection of mentally deranged nitwits you are using as a source for such information, but you really should find new ones, and you should also look into the possible causes of the obvious brain damage that must be present in a person that could believe such absurd nonsense as remotely feasible.

I pray, for your sake, that you're just being facetious, but I fear that you are indeed being serious.
Just reported the facts, Guy.

Have you ever heard of someone having a heart attack and causing an automobile wreck?

Stroke and an automobile accident? ( I personally know someone this happened to. His wife fortunately survived the wreck.)

How about plane crashes?

SAN CLEMENTE : Pilot Had Heart Attack Before Plane Crash - Los Angeles Times

How about drowning?

Autopsy: Daniel Cyr had heart attack before he and wife drowned in Westfield's Hampton Ponds | masslive.com

Harrisburg police: Woman had heart attack, fell into pond and drowned | PennLive.com

Man found in Holly Hill canal drowned, police say | News-JournalOnline.com

Heart attack and drive by shooting?

Jenin governor dies of heart attack after drive-by shooting - Worldnews.com

"Jenin Governor Kadura Musa, 60, died yesterday of a heart attack only a few hours after gunmen shot at his home."

Not really so far-fetched to think that reducing heart attack risk might reduce the risk you will crash your car, drown, or have a heart attack after any stressful event, is it?

Also, since inflammation is one of the mechanisms that is involved in heart disease, preventing a highly inflammatory event like influenza provides a plausible biologic reason for prevention of flu to reduce heart attack and stroke risk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies