Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 02:02 AM

1,596 posts, read 1,158,930 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
I'm not trying to protect myself at all from the flu vaccine. If 88% of the nation's druggists have taken it this year, and they're the ones who know best what goes into the vaccine, that's good enough for me.
Pharmacists are forced by their employers to take the vaccines.

They are also forced to administer and push them on the store customers.

Vaccines should be avoided like the plague that they are.

Old 01-13-2013, 05:51 AM

4,160 posts, read 5,620,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cw30000 View Post
My son got the flu shot (mandatory in NJ for children under 5, damn Nazi), and he still got sick this week.

I personally have never get a flu shoot. Just eat well and stay health and you will be fine.

He probably already was getting sick but wasn't showing symptoms-it happens but it wasn't the flu shot.

I have received a flu shot for the past 4 years-I have had the flu and let me tell you it was the worst week of my life-I wanted someone to kill me because I felt like a truck ran over me..I don't ever want to feel that way again. Plus a family member of mine had lung cancer so all of us receive flu shots because if he ever gets the flu...well it would be fatal.

And my employer requires it.

Old 01-13-2013, 06:16 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Never got a flu shot, never got the flu. Why take chances?

Old 01-13-2013, 08:19 AM

654 posts, read 3,456,766 times
I haven't had a flu shot in years and I never got sick. Media is well known to cause panic in people anyway. I eat live fruits and veggies along with antioxidents to keep myself healthy. And since im not around many people anyway I have nothing to worry about.

Old 01-13-2013, 08:21 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statutory Ape View Post
Pharmacists are forced by their employers to take the vaccines.

They are also forced to administer and push them on the store customers.

Vaccines should be avoided like the plague that they are.
What vaccines did to our children!!!!!

Before!

After!!

Old 01-13-2013, 08:24 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,720,028 times
Who are these employers that require flu shots? (a couple of references in this thread)

And people just get in line and comply?

Silly me....of course they do.

Just like drug-testing, another easy-money multi-billion dollar industry scam accepted en-mass without question.

Old 01-13-2013, 08:29 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Who are these employers that require flu shots? (a couple of references in this thread)

And people just get in line and comply?

Silly me....of course they do.

Just like drug-testing, another easy-money multi-billion dollar industry scam accepted en-mass without question.
Didn't you know we have liberty in this country? In other words, we are free to leave our jobs if we don't like the rules there.

Old 01-13-2013, 08:30 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Didn't you know we have liberty in this country? In other words, we are free to leave our jobs if we don't like the rules there.
Is this what living in America has come down to ?

Pretty sad IMHO.

Old 01-13-2013, 08:56 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
It is amazing how many people are so backwards when it comes to such matters. Of course you get your flu shot, and all your other vaccinations. Some Luddietes don't even want their kids to get Polio vaccinations, which is okay with me, as long as they are willing to live in some other country far away from here, and promise never to travel or interact with anyone who does.
Come on, there are very good reasons to not get the flu shot. First off any doctor will tell you it's a total crapshoot of whether they are giving your the right strain of the flu virus to begin with. There are side affects that have affected far more people than you possibly realize.

There is my case where I got sicknesses I never got in my life after getting the flu shot. 5 years ago I quit getting the shot and have barely had a cold since-the same my whole life before the shot.

I think doctors today are clueless when it comes to viruses. They admittedly cannot treat a virus, only the symptoms.

If you want to be their lab rat, more power to you. Personally, I think they will accidentally kill millions one of these years with the flu shot.

Old 01-13-2013, 08:59 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times
I think it's interesting that some folks who are afraid the government is going to come and take their guns are willing to let the government stick a needle in their arm when they are 100% healthy. I mean if you want to believe in conspiracies, what would stop them from giving the RIGHT shot to the people they like, and the WRONG shot to the ones they don't and then releasing a nasty virus on purpose?

That is as crazy as thinking Obama is going to come and get your guns or he isn't a US citizen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies