Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 01:18 PM

910 posts, read 1,315,372 times

Advertisements

Oh cool I got in on the ground floor of today's RAHOWA thread.

Old 01-16-2013, 01:19 PM

13,139 posts, read 22,738,779 times
Uh oh... Someone's been sitting in the Adolf chair again.

Old 01-16-2013, 01:21 PM

910 posts, read 1,315,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Ann is right. Non whites are the central core of the violence that goes on in this country. It is a huge problem that 'We The People' must resolve. What Ann said was a bold statement on a mainstream news network. The truth needs to come out and this 'political correctness' needs to end when it comes to talking about race and crime. The 'racist' indoctrination in America needs to end now.

Coulter: ‘Not a gun problem,’ U.S. has ‘demographic problem’ with non-whites | The Raw Story
Waitaminute:

Quote:
Coulter suggested that if President Barack Obama decided to use an executive order to ban high-capacity magazines then the next Republican president should respond by banning “abortionists and abortion clinics.”
Wouldn't you want more abortion clinics since they're getting rid of the nonwhites who are at the heart of the gun violence problem?

44 posts, read 30,032 times
No it will not. Forget it.

8,975 posts, read 10,140,546 times
It isn't just a non white problem. As usual, she's cherry picking the facts that most suit her agenda. Yeah, most violent crime is committed by nonwhites, but it doesn't mean gun violence is a nonwhite problem. Almost all the psychopaths who have committed school shootings in the US were young white males. The fact is those kinds of shootings don't happen in Belgium, so comparing the US white population to the Belgian white population while ignoring that fact is sort of ridiculous.

Old 01-16-2013, 01:35 PM

2,476 posts, read 2,597,695 times
I wish you would leave...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I'm a pacifist who will turn into a violent gun-wielding thug if someone tries to get me to leave.

My illegal immigrant grandfather would have it no other way.

Old 01-16-2013, 01:35 PM

1,030 posts, read 1,268,744 times
Quote:
Ann is right. Non whites are the central core of the violence that goes on in this country. It is a huge problem that 'We The People' must resolve. What Ann said was a bold statement on a mainstream news network. The truth needs to come out and this 'political correctness' needs to end when it comes to talking about race and crime. The 'racist' indoctrination in America needs to end now.

Coulter: ‘Not a gun problem,’ U.S. has ‘demographic problem’ with non-whites | The Raw Story
You're joking right??

Old 01-16-2013, 01:42 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,219,239 times
Quote:

Thus yours and Ann's opinion are no longer relevant.

9,855 posts, read 11,886,224 times
I'm willing to bet that most states do not allow "non--whites" to register firearms. Not without great difficulty in any case. I won't get too specific about it but I have family who have attempted to register firearms and were visited by local law enforcement and told that this would effectively put a target on their backs if ever there was even a faint hint of anything gnarly taking place on their street. They were free to own hunting rifles but not handguns. I don't know how many of my family own handguns but it wouldn't be many. I do know that none of them are registered. I also know that none of them are gang banging or in any way criminals.

The public isn't upset over gang-bangers killing each other. Those shootings rarely even make the local news. However, the state of fear that possesses white America is fueled by the images of armed black and brown home invaders raiding white owned homes in the suburbs. It so rarely happens and as we know, those idle guns in white suburban homes do account for a significant percent of the overall gun violence in America.

Non-whites are very effectively disarmed by local intolerance to non-whites having concealed carry permits. What guns remain in the non-white community are by default illegally obtained. Seems to me if you want to prevent guns from winding up in the inner city you might simply not make any? Seems to work in the UK. Don't make any guns, no one can have one. Oh sure the odd one or three wind up over there... you can't deny this. Is it ANY comparison to the out of control and lets admit it, COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE situation we have here?

There are no black people in my city. The hispanics are not gun loving and don't shoot each other or anyone else with any frequency. White rednecks and a few other white people somewhat higher in the pecking order account for ALL of the gun violence that makes the news. Ann Coulter can take a flying, and so can Old Army Soldier for being suckered in by that predictable line of tripe. Black people aren't your problem. Black people did not invent, market and now fetishise the owning of killing technology. Black people did not enshrine the ability to kill one's fellow man into Holy Writ. Kindly leave us out of it. Black people have been shooting and killing each other without much white concern since I don't know when. Until 20 white schoolchildren got murdered by a white shooter America didn't know it had a gun problem. Now it has this Epiphany, and it is that black people somehow.. ... I've got to leave it here. It doesn't go well for me if I am late picking here up. You understand I'm sure...

H

9,828 posts, read 9,372,352 times
Homicide rates among whites are still significantly higher than the rates in England, Norway, Australia, etc.

Ann Himmler is a right-winger--it's in her DNA to deflect and blame blacks for everything--but this is an issue that cuts across demographic lines.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies