Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 09:33 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,611,883 times

Advertisements

People need to realize that Fox news has admitted it falsifies and makes up the news --- they have stated that in court.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2013, 09:34 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,698,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Yes, so says a Foxnews blog. But when you go to the official quotes from actual real representatives of the hospital they don't mention Obamacare even once. If you to the article I linked to the hospital administrator makes it very clear that with 2 doctors leaving and a very low volume of patients, it didn't make sense to go to the expense of recruiting new doctors.
Seems to be a lot of posters who believe blogs to be factual news around here.

Old 01-16-2013, 09:35 PM

2,608 posts, read 2,090,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Another anti gun nut, likely paid to post here...

Old 01-16-2013, 09:36 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,698,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Southwestern Pa. hospital to stop baby deliveries

WINDBER, Pa. (AP) — A southwestern Pennsylvania hospital will stop delivering babies after March 31 because its obstetricians are either leaving or refocusing their practices, and because hospital officials believe they can't afford it based on projected reimbursements under looming federal health care reforms.
The Windber Medical Center, about 60 miles southeast of Pittsburgh, is losing two obstetricians and two others are shifting their focus more to gynecology.

Hospital officials say the population of women of child-bearing age is dropping and that the number of births the hospital would be called upon to perform isn't enough for it to provide the service in the face of lower reimbursements under the federal Affordable Care Act.

The hospital delivered about 200 babies each year since restarting its obstetrics program in 2005.
Officials aren't sure how many jobs will be lost.

Read more: Southwestern Pa. hospital to stop baby deliveries - New York News | NYC Breaking News
Aren't you the same guy who claims your health insurance premium went up 82% this year because of Obamacare when most others only went up 4% the lowest increase in the past six years?

Old 01-16-2013, 09:46 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,084,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
That's okay, Obama will come in and deliver babies.
Probably. He isn't even here, but his name has already delivered some babies to this thread.

Old 01-16-2013, 09:50 PM

54 posts, read 87,752 times
Quote:
Aren't you the same guy who claims your health insurance premium went up 82% this year because of Obamacare when most others only went up 4% the lowest increase in the past six years?

They all claim that their premiums went up. My rates went down by $1.22 recently

Old 01-16-2013, 09:55 PM

94 posts, read 50,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyretired View Post
Not a big Fox fan, but I don't consider your internet opinion any more credible, furthermore any anti gun nut like you is never to be trusted...
I believe you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyretired View Post
Another anti gun nut, likely paid to post here...
I believe you.

I'll also say, I don't trust anyone who thinks Obama Care is good or will be the least bit good for the Country either. Just ask your neighbor, or the lady at McD's. They'll be glad to tell you how they are getting screwed. It's not hard to find, if they don't have their heads in the sand.

Old 01-16-2013, 09:57 PM

29,409 posts, read 21,931,168 times
Quote:
Seems a lot of posters believe the lies that come out of Obama's mouth to be factual too. You are one of em and a gun grabber too so you can't be trusted either.

Old 01-17-2013, 04:01 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,427,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsavior View Post
"Hospital officials say"

it's always "Officials" or "un-named sources"

They never have a source.
Why do they need one? They run the hospital and have made a business decision that they believe is best for the hospital. Why does that require a source?

This would be like you and your spouse deciding what is best for your family. You don't need a source to show what's best. You do your own homework and come to your own conclusions just like the hospital administrators did. Just as it's up to you to decide how to run your family, it's up to them do decide how to run the hospital.

Old 01-17-2013, 04:03 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,427,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsavior View Post
They all claim that their premiums went up. My rates went down by $1.22 recently
Wow. Mine went up $200/month.

I'll trade you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies