Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 06:54 PM

94 posts, read 50,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
I'm not consevative nor am I very white, so go ply your racist BS somewhere else...
Race card....got it.

That's a top five excuse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2013, 06:54 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,880,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
Your point would be valid if Jasmine were white.
No, my point was in response to your comment........ ah, **** it. You people on P&C CD forums are about as paltry as an IRS auditor. I'm not even going to bother myself with this.

Old 01-17-2013, 06:55 PM

734 posts, read 932,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
I've wondered about this as well.

There is a lovely AM/WW couple (with a gorgeous new baby) who I encounter on my local jogging trail. And I have noticed similar couples more often in the past several years. I believe that these women are seeking something a different in their relationships that being with someone who is slightly different culturally can bring to the table.
I know AM/WW couples are very common on the West Coast. It's interesting, because on the East Coast, I've seen a lot of white women with Hispanic, Black, and Asian (mostly Indian). I wonder which state has the highest rate of white women who date/marry interracially? Perhaps, California?

Old 01-17-2013, 06:56 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,289,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Block289 View Post
Can't say they have very good 'taste' when it comes to men.
You should credit Stormfront with that comment, otherwise you are plagiarizing.

Old 01-17-2013, 06:57 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,438,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly1224 View Post
An increased number of white women are marrying interracially at greater rates, especially European (French, Italian and English) women, who on average, tend to be very liberal.

Do you believe this trend will increase with the younger generation as well? Will greater numbers of white women decide to date/marry non white men in the coming years? What has caused the increase of interracial marriage amongst white women and non white men?
I think white women would think twice about dating black men if these statistics were made more public. It could save their lives.

Interracial Crime:
Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every
year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites
commit 15 percent.

Source: Dept. of Justice, FBI Uniform Crime Report

9,961 posts, read 17,522,258 times
Quote:
Can't say they have very good 'taste' when it comes to men.
Quote:
Race card....got it.

That's a top five excuse.
I'm not even sure what you're even discussing now? You said I was a conservative white guy? What are you talking about...

Last edited by Deezus; 01-17-2013 at 07:10 PM..

734 posts, read 932,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Same thing that caused an increase in the number of marriages among people with different religions, which we rarely even bother to talk about these days. It quit being taboo. Which means people were freer to marry who they chose. May be one day were can quit talking about interracial relationships too.
I don't think it's really taboo anymore. If a non white guy wants to date a white woman, he can certainly find one that would be willing. But I'm sure it would depend on which community she resides in, and whether it's close to a city with a diverse population.

Old 01-17-2013, 06:58 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times
Who cares? That is what I think.

Old 01-17-2013, 06:59 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly1224 View Post
I know AM/WW couples are very common on the West Coast. It's interesting, because on the East Coast, I've seen a lot of white women with Hispanic, Black, and Asian (mostly Indian). I wonder which state has the highest rate of white women who date/marry interracially? Perhaps, California?
I would definitely agree with California and perhaps Washington state. Although, I am seeing AM/WW couples more frequently here in Arizona, as well.

Old 01-17-2013, 07:00 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,522,258 times
Huh, I wonder who left this rep comment:

Quote:
The South shall rise again!!!
Ah, City-Data...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies