Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 07:42 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,462,301 times

Advertisements

It's interesting to me how many people here condescendingly mock these so-called conservative conspiracy idiots about how ridiculous it is that something might be off with a school shooting, and yet had no problem with the idea that the Bush administration fabricated intelligence reports to justify launching an entire war in Iraq.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2013, 07:46 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,676,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
The man in charge definitely conforms to it more than Tea Partiers who want to make church and state into one entity and enshroud us all with the flag of radical Christianity.
The Tea party movement has nothing to do with religion.

Old 01-18-2013, 07:48 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Did FDR orchastrate the bombing of Peral Harbor?
Did the Holocaust happen?
Who killed Marilyn and why?
Who shot JFK and why?
Who shot Bobby and why?
Who shot MLK and why?
Was the Bush admin the mastermind behind 9/11?
Is government controlling the weather?
Where was Obama born?
Is Obama a simutaneous Fascist, Marxist Communist?
Is Obama a Muslim?
Is Obama the Antichrist?

So many conspiracies and just one lifetime to solve.

Old 01-18-2013, 07:51 AM

78,385 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
The Republicans will do anything to keep their guns and buy even more explosive weapons.
Clearly you are well read on the topic of these nefarious "explosive weapons". Thankyou for your meaningful contribution to this thread. If you happen to see someone with an explosive weapon or maybe spontaneously combustifying knyfe please report it to the proper authoritizes.

Old 01-18-2013, 07:58 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
It's interesting to me how many people here condescendingly mock these so-called conservative conspiracy idiots about how ridiculous it is that something might be off with a school shooting, and yet had no problem with the idea that the Bush administration fabricated intelligence reports to justify launching an entire war in Iraq.
Considering the bold was verified, it's not a conspiracy.

Old 01-18-2013, 08:00 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,168,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I sure do remember
I sure do remember that if you take the red pill you stay in Wonderland.

Old 01-18-2013, 08:03 AM

127 posts, read 142,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Whoa! Is anyone else surprised that a conservative sees another conspiracy and can't see things "adding up?"

Paranoia and gullibility is very common among social conservatives; that's what makes them conservative in the first place. For a conservative, nothing ever "adds up."

9/11 - "it just doesn't add up...."
Petraeus - "it just doesn't add up..."
Gulf Oil Spill - "it just doesn't add up..."
Obama winning presidency - "it just doesn't add up...."

Every event can always be assessed in hindsight in a way in that leads to a bias that things "just don't add up," and that's all conservatives know how to do. It's some sort of a mental defect, perhaps genetic.
9/11, Petraeus, oil spill ... those are all the liberal conspiracy theories.

Old 01-18-2013, 09:09 AM

215 posts, read 182,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Exactly. If they are capable of sending tens of thousands of our men and women off to some dessert to die or be maimed for absolutely NOTHING then what's to stop them from committing other acts of tyranny?

Like I said in my previous post, I cannot, and will not ever be able to prove it, likely, but I wouldn't put anything past the U.S. government. Our history - the U.S. government's history - is rife with lies and corruption.

Quote:
Only the minority that still believes government is good, honest and straightforward with the people have the guts to believe any official version of the facts. Only the men and women who are afraid of learning the facts about history and who rely on the main stream corporate media would.
The rest of us know better. The rest of us, the majority, know that when government controls the information that sees the light, there is zero chance to expect the truth. When the government is the judge, jury and executioner, as it happens often, there is no room for trust.

U.S. Government: Historically a Pathological Liar «

Old 01-18-2013, 09:12 AM

319 posts, read 612,181 times
Default Time to Move

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
LOLOLOLOLOLOLZ. I love people who believe everything they read on the internet.... when it confirms their own beliefs..... Old conservatives are the most gullible people on the internet.
Attention Liberal OBummers

I have made this easy for you. The following link shows statistic regarding Murder by Firearm by Country.

Murders with firearms statistics - countries compared - NationMaster Crime

Since you are so disenfranchised by our Constitution please pick a country that has the statistic you prefer and move. Go and see if the grass is greener, please.

Once we have less of you idiots, we will enjoy a drop in our crime rate across the board.

Old 01-18-2013, 09:18 AM

21,619 posts, read 31,197,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafo1981 View Post
You guys are actually insane.
This.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies