Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 04:46 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times

Advertisements

When Sharapova was a teenager she was growing so much in just 3 month and told herself to others that her dad gave her grow hormones.

There are more tennis players who admitted of getting grow hormones and not all of me made it as far as Sharapova but when will the tennis sport and other sports be more investigated.

Also the lies about real ages is absurd and known but kept silence by lot of companies like Nike, Addidas and management companies like IMG!

Most athletes that are using of have used have to live with the chances that are way higher of getting cancer or strokes or brain issues...I guess that is the karma for cheating.

Last edited by bentlebee; 01-18-2013 at 05:00 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2013, 06:12 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
It really bothers me that a lot these high-level athletes seem to be cheating. I didn't watch the Lance Armstrong interview but just heard that he also used blood transfusions?

Wow. Honestly, I wouldn't put it past some parents with regard to high school athletes.

Old 01-18-2013, 06:16 AM

691 posts, read 771,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
When Sharapova was a teenager she was growing so much in just 3 month and told herself to others that her dad gave her grow hormones.

There are more tennis players who admitted of getting grow hormones and not all of me made it as far as Sharapova but when will the tennis sport and other sports be more investigated.

Also the lies about real ages is absurd and known but kept silence by lot of companies like Nike, Addidas and management companies like IMG!

Most athletes that are using of have used have to live with the chances that are way higher of getting cancer or strokes or brain issues...I guess that is the karma for cheating.

As soon as the Williams sisters turn over their sex-change operation records.

Old 01-18-2013, 06:23 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,909,991 times
I'm not sure Venus doped....possible she supplemented with low doses or HGH and/or steroids....But Serena, without a doubt, doped...she can deny it until the cows come home but the proof is in the pudding.

Old 01-19-2013, 06:41 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
All the tour riders were doping so basically it was a plain play field although I'm very upset about the lawsuits Lance filed and basically bullied others while he even lied under oath.

In tennis some people don't use and play fair so it is very sad that the top is able to get away and being protected by IMG and others who know it is going on...starting with the age cheaters so they will get a sponsorship at a young age.

Raphael Nadal hasn't been playing for a while and sometimes he backed out and it is well known he was using it too.

In NFL I'm sure there are some guys using too and I wonde rif the guy who committed suicide recently and was diagnosed with brain damage was also using since we all know that using doping can cause change in behavior, cancer, strokes, etc.

Old 01-19-2013, 06:48 PM

217 posts, read 360,795 times
At what point should we start exhuming bodies?

Old 01-19-2013, 06:51 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,563,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
I'm not sure Venus doped....possible she supplemented with low doses or HGH and/or steroids....But Serena, without a doubt, doped...she can deny it until the cows come home but the proof is in the pudding.
So, bentlebee was the setter and Hot_Handz spiked the ball.

Old 01-19-2013, 10:31 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,729,004 times
boycott all sporting events, they soon will not exist... to many people look up to these creeps..

Old 03-08-2016, 12:25 PM

1,672 posts, read 1,250,185 times
Drug in Sharapova doping case used by Soviet troops in 1980s

Well, Sharapova came clean almost immediately about taking a substance that was banned Jan. 1st. The banned substance clearly has the properties of a performance enhancer, regardless of her explanation for using it. Would her career have been nearly as successful without it? Is there shame in an athlete taking a substance for years, that was only recently banned?

Old 03-08-2016, 12:47 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,556,278 times
^^ I don't think there is shame in it at all.^^

It wasn't banned before Jan 1st, so IMO it was perfectly acceptable to be using it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies