Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 03:14 PM

19,632 posts, read 12,222,208 times

Advertisements

Maybe it's best we just allow ourselves to not be swayed by the display. So kids write letters to the president, they do that all the time. That's nice. Now we get on with the business of being rational.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2013, 03:15 PM

3,805 posts, read 6,356,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
The guy has linked to David Duke articles in the past. Enough said.
Yup. Enough said. I'm going to unsubscribe now and go take a shower. Feel like I've been wallowing in sh*t.

Old 01-18-2013, 03:17 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,438,126 times
Quote:
The guy has linked to David Duke articles in the past. Enough said.
Prove it that this Old Army Soldier has linked to articles of his.

Old 01-18-2013, 03:19 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times
We all know who you are Steve. And so do you. Who would we be proving anything to?

Old 01-18-2013, 03:30 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,936,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
What do you think of the "Your American" part at the end of the video you are about to see? Also are we now servants to King Obama? It is pretty bad Obama has to 'exploit' and use little children for political gain. Didn't the White House just slam the NRA for mentioning Obama's privileged little kids? What ever the case, this has shades of Nazi Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels essence all over it.
Errrr.... Right. Who is playing the role of Goebbels again? Also, I missed the book burnings and Kristalnacht rampage against gun owners. And you want us to believe that a little kid reading a letter saying he was sorry about those dead children is the equivalent of one Goebbels' pogoms against the Jews in Germany?

*speechless*

Thank you for your frequent posts proving that gun control is not just an option, it's a requirement in this country.

Old 01-18-2013, 08:56 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,204,237 times
Quote:
Prove it that this Old Army Soldier has linked to articles of his.
Unfortunately for you, there's a nifty little search feature on this site...
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post27453911

Old 01-18-2013, 10:15 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,438,126 times
Quote:
Unfortunately for you, there's a nifty little search feature on this site...
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post27453911
Oh yes. I remember that. I stand corrected. I thought he brought up good points about the Federal Reserve. What was it he said that you disagreed with?

Old 01-18-2013, 10:22 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Oh yes. I remember that.

......bwahahahahahaah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-19-2013, 04:32 AM

8 posts, read 31,274 times
Quote:
. Your obsession with and hatred of Obama is very disturbing. And I would say that even if I were a Republican.
Obamacare thinks he is a king and doesn't respect our Constitution.
...and is say that even if I were a whiny little Demoncrat!

Old 01-19-2013, 05:05 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,781,353 times
Quote:
What do you think of the "Your American" part at the end of the video you are about to see? Also are we now servants to King Obama? It is pretty bad Obama has to 'exploit' and use little children for political gain. Didn't the White House just slam the NRA for mentioning Obama's privileged little kids? What ever the case, this has shades of Nazi Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels essence all over it.
Do you sit at the keyboard wearing your white dress and hoodie while spewing your sick crap?

More than likely those letters started in school as a result of discussions in class, probably initiated by a child or several children. Then the horrible abusive teacher made it a project and sent the letters written by the entire class to the WH. And when it came to the build up - appearing at the WH those horrible abusive parents gave permission and probably accompanied their child to the WH.

What about when children are invited to the WH for the Easter Egg Hunt? Michele has organized events for children, where photos were taken. Does that fall into your Presidential/First Lady/White House child "abuse" category?

Child abuse? I guess you don't know what constitutes child abuse.
Exploit? You also don't know what it is to exploit a child.
Political Gain? From who? Obama isn't campaigning anymore. He doesn't need to win over anyone at this point.
Nazis??? Just how deep does your hate go???

You really do have two OTT obsessions: (1) with the President and (2) with black people. It's one thing to have an opinion, it's another thing to having an obsession.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies