Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 01:34 PM

420 posts, read 335,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
You lefties call everybody a racist or extremist. I don't think you've ever seen a poster who crosses swords with dear leader who isn't one. Yes it is very easy for YOU and your pathetic closed mind. YOU are the problem.
You begin a thread with "Goebbles," and act surprised when someone calls you extreme? Hilarious.

Just about every word from you is extreme...in a spoiled third-grader kinda way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2013, 01:38 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times
Quote:
Goebbles has nothing on dear leader. Funded by those evil corporations no less. LOL. What will the swooners scream about now??

"Democratic officials familiar with the plan said Thursday the tax-exempt organization will be called Organizing for Action and seek to harness the energy of the president's re-election campaign for future legislative fights. Officials said the group will be separate from the Democratic National Committee and advocate on key policy issues such as gun control and immigration, train future leaders and devote attention to local issues around the nation. The president's 2012 campaign manager, Jim Messina, will serve as the group's national chairman, and White House official Jon Carson is leaving the administration to become its executive director. The officials said the organization plans to accept donations from individuals and corporations - and disclose their identities - but not take money from lobbyists and political action committees, a move in line with donor rules set up for the president's Inaugural Committee. It will have offices in Washington and Chicago, the officials said.
The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the plans ahead of an announcement on Friday.
Coming just days before Obama's second inauguration, the move represents the first time a sitting president has ever transformed his presidential campaign operation into an outside group with the express purpose of promoting his agenda."

How is this a 501c you ask? Who friggen knows. I guess pushing democrat policies has no effect on elections in today's world of complete and utter insanity. Plus Obama is gonna need a lot of money to take care of Meechele when the taxpayers stop footing the bill.

"The group will be a 501 (c) (4) under the federal tax code, which grants tax-exempt status as long as organizations are not primarily involved in activity that could influence an election. As a nonprofit, it could run ads advocating support for an issue but could not be involved in political activity aimed at electing Democratic candidates."

News from The Associated Press
Hey, if it good enough for the Koch brothers...

I am thrilled to see the president get with the program. Why should his detractors be completely in control of the messaging?

Old 01-18-2013, 01:41 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunValleyRoadKing View Post
You begin a thread with "Goebbles," and act surprised when someone calls you extreme? Hilarious.

Just about every word from you is extreme...in a spoiled third-grader kinda way.
Well, you see it's like this, the hard right wing isn't extreme or racist, it's just that they can't stand a black family in the White House. They think the black folks are really the racists plotting against whitey.

Old 01-18-2013, 01:45 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Some using this forum want liberals to think, act and talk like right wing conservatives, knowing it'll never happen, they're more than happy to try to flame rather than to discuss honestly. They think they're getting the liberal's goat, when in fact, theirs was served to them in the re-election of Obama, and any little thing they can find to denigrate the liberal or democrat works good for them, the right wing is not over having their own goat served to them yet.
^^This.

They are the same ones, like La Palin, who whine about freedom of speech until someone says something they don't like. Then it's "intolerance this" and "fascist that."
The same ones who all during the campaign, applauded Mr. Romney for lying all day, every day and turned around and claimed that Mr. Obama ran the dirtiest campaign ever.

Yeah, they got credibility.

Old 01-18-2013, 03:31 PM

764 posts, read 597,246 times
Quote:
Goebbles has nothing on dear leader.
Credibility lost...

Old 01-18-2013, 04:29 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
Credibility lost...
I failed to read the link but after reading all the leaner posts in the thread I had to go back and read it.

I have to wonder if this group is going to take care of the new one that has been formed to educate new news people about how to explain Obamacare. They have only about 11 months to get that done and it does seem that they really want to get those people to work explaining all 2700 pages. Surely getting them ready to explain the 13,000 pages of regulations HHS has written to enforce it will take some doing. I have to think that they will have some trouble explaining all the new taxes to people who wonder why their tax bills went up. I also wonder how they are going to tell people why their health insurance has gone up so drastically although Obamacare is looming. They do have quite a job here and I doubt that any of you leaner whiners will be hired to work with them.

Old 01-19-2013, 06:12 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I failed to read the link but after reading all the leaner posts in the thread I had to go back and read it.

I have to wonder if this group is going to take care of the new one that has been formed to educate new news people about how to explain Obamacare. They have only about 11 months to get that done and it does seem that they really want to get those people to work explaining all 2700 pages. Surely getting them ready to explain the 13,000 pages of regulations HHS has written to enforce it will take some doing. I have to think that they will have some trouble explaining all the new taxes to people who wonder why their tax bills went up. I also wonder how they are going to tell people why their health insurance has gone up so drastically although Obamacare is looming. They do have quite a job here and I doubt that any of you leaner whiners will be hired to work with them.
Speaking leaner whiners, where are the jobs the right leaners claimed would be job # 1 when Obama first took office in 2008? Yeah, the house passed republican bills that had absolutely nothing to do with jobs, and one republican proclaimed his party's main objective was to make Obama a one term president, well, he and the hard right wing LEANERS didn't get their way, did they? Americans came out in strong numbers to end the republican free ride of uncontrolled spending. During 2000 to 2008 none of you LEANERS came out of your closets to demand balanced budgets, but now that a black man and his family are in the White House, all you LEANERS know how to do is slander and denigrate the entire Obama family.

To put this into perspective, there's a reason millions of Americans re-elected Obama, it's because they know the LEANERS have done nothing the past 12 years except start wars and spend America's capital, or what capital there was.

You right LEANERS have nothing, absolutely nothing to offer mainstream America. Keep up your act and you'll lose the 2016 election too.

Old 01-19-2013, 09:43 AM

10,553 posts, read 9,650,086 times
I think it's great. It's grass-roots democracy at its finest. And this action group will be in place for the next election.

Old 01-19-2013, 09:48 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
I thought MSNBC was a non-profit propaganda origination. He needs still another?

Old 01-19-2013, 09:52 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Speaking leaner whiners, where are the jobs the right leaners claimed would be job # 1 when Obama first took office in 2008? Yeah, the house passed republican bills that had absolutely nothing to do with jobs, and one republican proclaimed his party's main objective was to make Obama a one term president, well, he and the hard right wing LEANERS didn't get their way, did they? Americans came out in strong numbers to end the republican free ride of uncontrolled spending. During 2000 to 2008 none of you LEANERS came out of your closets to demand balanced budgets, but now that a black man and his family are in the White House, all you LEANERS know how to do is slander and denigrate the entire Obama family.

To put this into perspective, there's a reason millions of Americans re-elected Obama, it's because they know the LEANERS have done nothing the past 12 years except start wars and spend America's capital, or what capital there was.

You right LEANERS have nothing, absolutely nothing to offer mainstream America. Keep up your act and you'll lose the 2016 election too.
Hmmm I recall Obama creating his jobs council to get those jobs going too. They haven't me for going on a year now. Why is that? Meanwhile dirty harry reid has tabled multiple jobs bills sent to the senate from the house. As for starting wars you swooners must still suffer from the Bush Derangement Syndrome that has affected all of you. Amazing. Bush war = Bad. Obama war = Good is the battle cry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies