Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 01:53 PM

217 posts, read 360,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
30-30 is a rifle round, not a revolver round.
NS, but the tube on lever guns hold six (plus one if you're brave).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2013, 01:56 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,493,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
» New Proposal Will Force Gun Owners to Store Assault Weapons At Government Authorized Storage Depots Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Wow......why don't they just repeal the 2nd amendment in that state? I mean I am sure they would if they could....they are just stuck restricting it so much its worthless...

Duh ... it's the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America, not the Second Amendment ot the Mass. State Constitution. If you believe in our democratic form of government, you'll allow the legislative process run its course and the process work as it's been designed to.

Old 01-22-2013, 04:33 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,196,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
» New Proposal Will Force Gun Owners to Store Assault Weapons At Government Authorized Storage Depots Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Wow......why don't they just repeal the 2nd amendment in that state? I mean I am sure they would if they could....they are just stuck restricting it so much its worthless...

how will they make me store any of my firearms anywhere but my home?

Old 01-22-2013, 04:39 PM

1,546 posts, read 2,552,038 times
I will never let anyone store my Louisville slugger!

Old 01-22-2013, 04:44 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
This sounds like a GREAT idea .......................for the criminals !! One stop shopping, way to go anti's !!!
I seem to recall a state armory in New England getting bumped off a long time ago. Can't grab a link as i barley recall. But your words reminded me.

Old 01-22-2013, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
New Proposal Will Force Gun Owners to Store Assault Weapons At Government Authorized Storage Depots

No, it will not "force" gun owners to store them elsewhere.

It will merely require them to.

Govt hasn't tried to force gun owners to turn over their guns, since 1775 at Concord and Lexington, coincidentally in that same state.

Remember how that worked out for them?
Yeah I recall. Even the *******s had signs out saying Lobster Back go home

Each year now they paint the musket balls black and a cannon ball lodged in a church in Rockport Ma too.

ck this out
Cannonball Replica Lodged in the Church Steeple | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Old 01-22-2013, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Do you mean something like the armory where the Massachusetts Militia stored their guns and powder at Lexington in 1776?
That would have been the English Massachusetts Militia........ There was something of a race to get these materials ..... The first American Muskets were Committee of Safety Muskets muck like the brown Bess but first made in 1780.....

http://www.thayeramericana.com/back/.../research7.pdf

If you search more you will find others not in that file made in Mass..

Mass still has Blue books. old laws and still on the books ever male aged xx is still required by law to bring a musket to church on Sundays to defend against the heathens......

I don't think many people in Mass bother with Church on Sunday anymore.

Old 01-22-2013, 06:28 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,196,989 times
as of 7 hours ago, none of my firearms have a 4473 attached to them. I sold my only firearm that had a 4473 attached to it, a Ruger MkII in 22lr. i still wonder how any leo or flea will make me store any of my firearms anywhere but my home.

Old 01-22-2013, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
as of 7 hours ago, none of my firearms have a 4473 attached to them. I sold my only firearm that had a 4473 attached to it, a Ruger MkII in 22lr. i still wonder how any leo or flea will make me store any of my firearms anywhere but my home.
Why did you sell that? And what about did you get? I could be in the market for one of those..... not at the top of my list but never the less once I had a Mk 1 and i would like something like it again..

Old 01-22-2013, 06:40 PM

8,733 posts, read 15,938,824 times
Even in Swiss land they let everyone keep their guns at home. Ammo on the other hand is kept at the Armory. Most every county seat here in the US has an Armory. I remember there was "sock hops" at ours. This was a while back. Lol. I do remember it was broken into and guns and amo was taken.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies