Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2013, 05:47 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,378,015 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
There have been many conspiracy theories about the JFK Assassination, including the one about Oswald. But guess what Ms. Investigator background lady? Neither the Cubans, nor the Giancanas, Gambinos or Genoveses can actually collect up all of the documents and evidence and declare all of it classified under the guise of National Security. So this one really doesn't take Columbo to figure it out ... it's simple really ... just look to see who is doing all if the covering-up, and you probably are hot in the trail of who has the most to lose if the truth came out.

You made the statement about the New World Order being a conspiracy theory. I showed you that even Presidents of the United States have admitted the existence of the New World Order, and specifically in the case of George H. W. Bush, openly promoted it's agenda, just as was shown in that video you said you watched. Did you really watch it? If you did, then this undeniable reality should be a bit more real for you too.

I think we can now all see how hard it is for you to come to terms with reality ... even a Presidential declaration of the NWO isn't enough to convince you it exists ... so it's not surprising you'd reject a conspiracy was involved in the creation of the Sandy Hook event.
How about providing us the entire speech which JFK was supposedly giving in the YouTube video.......I'd like to see what he was saying in CONTEXT.

Yes, I watched the video. If I didn't, how would I know about the excerpt of the Kennedy speech? (I asked in my previous post if you had a transcript of the entire speech, which you conveniently ignored). That excerpt was at the end of the video.

Old 01-26-2013, 05:55 AM

1,346 posts, read 3,064,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Costa View Post
Nice people are missing the point in a cognitive dissonance sort of way because it is easier to as a nice person to want to believe in authority figures (cops, media, etc.) then your fellow humans on this same ride of madness by the controllers.

Asking for photos of things like: ER crews at work; film from helicopters showing the other 600 kids being evacuated; the supposed 'blown out' front door, etc. is just common sense in a lie-filled world and hardly disrespectful. If indeed anything happened then it would be a great respect to the deceased to get to the truth.

How do you KNOW: Nancy was killed that day? That she was killed by her son? That her son killed a bunch of people? That his body was in the class room? That he died 'that' day, since the SSDI shows his death as the day before in a different state??

Caskets were sealed and locked. Parents couldn't see their kids in the crime scene? EMT's weren't allowed to get close to the building. Pictures of a drill done prior to Sandy Hook shows children at a different school. Don't you see, SOMETHING is VERY wrong with the whole story.

You and the rest of us DON'T know any of that because of the obfuscation of facts by a large number of professionals. Your kindness is evident but you are hiding from the truths that are out there.

Frank
ok Frank, I for one would like to hear your theory on what really is going on here.

Old 01-26-2013, 07:08 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,152,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Adam Lanza is dead. He will not be tried. He may be responsible but he can't be held accountable. That is no reason at all for all this speculation of "why did people say Nancy Lanza was a kindergarten teacher" "why aren't there more pictures", yada yada. Nancy Lanza is dead as well.
I'd like to know why the media reported it without doing the very basic job of confirming with an independent source first. You should care too.

Old 01-26-2013, 07:11 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,152,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
It is insensitive. Every time some wacko comes along with another wild ass theory of what did or didn't happen, every time an inquiring mind wants to know something that is just plain none of their business, the scab is ripped off the wound of this tragedy and the families/friends of the victims are forced to relive what happened that day.

You will get answers when the investigation is complete. I doubt that you will be happy with them.
It was made my business by the media and the president.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:09 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,309,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
It was made my business by the media and the president.
The media reported it, the POTUS commented on it. How does that entitle you to be privy to the details of the investigation before they are made public?

Old 01-26-2013, 08:10 AM

4,739 posts, read 4,412,916 times
Quote:
There have been many conspiracy theories about the JFK Assassination, including the one about Oswald. But guess what Ms. Investigator background lady? Neither the Cubans, nor the Giancanas, Gambinos or Genoveses can actually collect up all of the documents and evidence and declare all of it classified under the guise of National Security. So this one really doesn't take Columbo to figure it out ... it's simple really ... just look to see who is doing all if the covering-up, and you probably are hot in the trail of who has the most to lose if the truth came out.
Wow, you can't see the absurdity there? It is a little flabbergasting. What? that regime, the vice president, the next cia director, all in on it? All these people keeping this "classified". That is what is always interesting about the "Counter Narrative" is the complexity and power required. . .and the belief in not absolute incompetence of our government and parties and self-interests inside, but absolute competence.

I ended with Stephen King with this thing, Oswald just makes the most sense. . .

Quote:

You made the statement about the New World Order being a conspiracy theory. I showed you that even Presidents of the United States have admitted the existence of the New World Order, and specifically in the case of George H. W. Bush, openly promoted it's agenda, just as was shown in that video you said you watched. Did you really watch it? If you did, then this undeniable reality should be a bit more real for you too.
My aunt and uncles believed in this crap too. Ingrained in revelations I suppose and 666 and mark of the beast and all that stuff. Crazy stuff about concentration camps, and stickers on signs, and UN, etc. Of course, they are either dead or moved on. This "new world order" is just another name for the messiah or other end of world theories. Always over the horizon. . .never actually here.

and I think I would of noticed if Bush "promoted its agenda publicly". I mean he was a big government one sided attack all ******* of a president, but I see what he did for the self interest of those who empowered him (defense, for example, halliburton) and not for some quasi world order.

Quote:

I think we can now all see how hard it is for you to come to terms with reality ... even a Presidential declaration of the NWO isn't enough to convince you it exists ... so it's not surprising you'd reject a conspiracy was involved in the creation of the Sandy Hook event.
strawman. You are building a fictional character and event, and say "look you won't even believe this".

Look GWB talked about a new world order. . .but God. Its a statement. Just because he said the magic words you like, doesn't mean he was talking about a utilitariun one world goverment.

The new world order as defined by bush is that the UN, which no longer has to deal with the cold war, can free up for other items. . .like stuff he wants to do (attack IRAQ).

Just because someone says "a new world order" . . .doesn't mean he is talking about the conspiracy theory, a "New World Order". He just saying that after soviet union its a new world, and a different world. . .

you are really jumping to crazy conclusions here. . .

Old 01-26-2013, 08:15 AM

4,739 posts, read 4,412,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
I'd like to know why the media reported it without doing the very basic job of confirming with an independent source first. You should care too.
If you want a conspiracy, you will find it.

Go to freaking snopes. . .it explains about everything you care to know.

SHe used to be a teacher. . .did she voulteer at the school? Thats what I heard. . .not 100% for sure at this point. But it makes since that she is a retired teacher who voulteered at the school. . confusion or misspeaking is pretty easy here.

Here is the thing. . the media has a job. Yet their job isn't to confirm or not-confirm the absurd. They know very well if they give voice to some of these absurd allegations that people will just spread the allegations. They know that you won't be convinced no matter what. So the media focuses on the facts, and not your pet crazy theories.

Seems like a smart tactic

Old 01-26-2013, 08:20 AM

4,267 posts, read 6,157,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
If you want a conspiracy, you will find it.

Go to freaking snopes. . .it explains about everything you care to know.

SHe used to be a teacher. . .did she voulteer at the school? Thats what I heard. . .not 100% for sure at this point. But it makes since that she is a retired teacher who voulteered at the school. . confusion or misspeaking is pretty easy here.

Here is the thing. . the media has a job. Yet their job isn't to confirm or not-confirm the absurd. They know very well if they give voice to some of these absurd allegations that people will just spread the allegations. They know that you won't be convinced no matter what. So the media focuses on the facts, and not your pet crazy theories.

Seems like a smart tactic
Snopes gets their info from the same place everyone else can get their info, the media. Snopes doesn't have insider information to the investigation.

Nancy Lanza was never a teacher, never a substitute teacher nor did she ever volunteer at the school. No one at the school knew her.

If the media focuses on the facts then how did they manage to report so much misinformation about the Sandy Hook shooting?

Old 01-26-2013, 08:45 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,239,694 times
I almost hesitate to post this, knowing that the completely vile posters on this thread will rip Connecticut to shreds faster that you can say "gun fetish," but some people seem mildly interested in what's actually going on, as opposed to the gun fetishists whose only interest is in defending their sick obsession at the expense of people who have suffered more than any of us should ever have to.

So for those who are still sane, I thought you would be interested in this.

Criminal charges weighed in Newtown deaths - NewsTimes

Old 01-26-2013, 08:45 AM

4,267 posts, read 6,157,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
How about providing us the entire speech which JFK was supposedly giving in the YouTube video.......I'd like to see what he was saying in CONTEXT.

Yes, I watched the video. If I didn't, how would I know about the excerpt of the Kennedy speech? (I asked in my previous post if you had a transcript of the entire speech, which you conveniently ignored). That excerpt was at the end of the video.
It took me 5 seconds to find the speech. JFK - 'The Very Word Secrecy Is Repugnant' [full speech]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.