Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 02:37 PM

1,320 posts, read 1,241,397 times

Advertisements

and blah blah but yet he has no regard for our country's debt issue.

What is the response from the liberal left folks about this hypocritical statement?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2013, 02:39 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,072,351 times
I think he said his children, not yours or anyone else's.

Old 01-21-2013, 02:41 PM

29,409 posts, read 21,917,242 times
Many don't have to worry about climate change because Obama is for funding folks to kill em before they even get to see the sunlight.

Old 01-21-2013, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnepler View Post
I think he said his children, not yours or anyone else's.
I should have read the transcript.... Candy?

Old 01-21-2013, 04:45 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,488,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Follower Of X View Post

What is the response from the liberal left folks about this hypocritical statement?
Repairing healthcare and raising taxes on the wealthy will start to lower the debt. Sorry the President didn't go along with the right wings plan to gut the most vulnerable American's safety nets which would've done little to do anything about the debt...In other news, I think an improved environment is a good thing as do most sane people.

Old 01-21-2013, 04:53 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Follower Of X View Post

Why would "the liberal left" have a response to some random lie you just made up?

Old 01-21-2013, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
Repairing healthcare and raising taxes on the wealthy will start to lower the debt. Sorry the President didn't go along with the right wings plan to gut the most vulnerable American's safety nets which would've done little to do anything about the debt...In other news, I think an improved environment is a good thing as do most sane people.
funny.... i dont see any issues with the environment other then 4 dollar a gallon gas.

Old 01-21-2013, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Why would "the liberal left" have a response to some random lie you just made up?
what was the lie?

Old 01-21-2013, 07:34 PM

2,468 posts, read 1,910,164 times
Ofcourse Obama is working on multiple issues - theres a lot to tackle, especially a lot of Republican tax cut for the rich and war debt !

In the meantime, here is a must watch clip of the Republican and Romney stance on climate change (ties in very well with the Republicans holding aid for Sandy victims hostage until their own party members started slamming the Tea Partiers..heartless):

Romney vs. Sandy - YouTube

Old 01-21-2013, 07:58 PM

25,024 posts, read 27,809,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
Improve the environment? Wait, are we talking about just CO2 here, or general pollutants like toxic waste sludge feeding into rivers and the watertable, mercury emissions into streams and rivers, and the like?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies