Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 08:10 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times

Advertisements

Her feet are killing her from wearing wicked witch of the west shoes to walk all over Obama;s creation... and of course she has no use of anyone..... My God where were her 67 servants?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2013, 09:07 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Does it really matter?

Old 01-26-2013, 11:39 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Take a look at some recent photos of her. She is a very poor example for our children!
So was Twiggy we didn't all run out to look like her......most runners look like Palin tall and skinny. I always think those people could use a burger or two. Some skinny people just as over weight people
are just that way.

Genetics wish we all had control of them, maybe this is what should to be explained to our kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
I would have to say Jackie Kennedy. And there was no feeling sorry for her because of Jack's indiscretions. The woman had style, elegance and grace. I've yet to see another First Lady who lived up to the respect Jackie received, not to mention her contributions to art and preservation of historic architecture. She's probably one of the very, very few First Ladies that will be remembered for a long time to come.
Who was awfully skinny and no one thought she looked anorexic......mostly she looked frail to me.

Old 01-26-2013, 11:41 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Do you think Michelle Obama was rolling her eyes at John Boehner?

If she was it was probably too subtle for Boehner, probably should've used a gesture more in his style and flipped him the bird

Old 01-26-2013, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Her feet are killing her from wearing wicked witch of the west shoes to walk all over Obama;s creation... and of course she has no use of anyone..... My God where were her 67 servants?
Entertaining the kids and dogs.............slight break from serving the man who is sending tanks anf fighter jets into the hands of Muslim Brotherhood. What a great plan as they dine on "HIGH"

Old 01-26-2013, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Do you think Michelle Obama was rolling her eyes at John Boehner?

If she was it was probably too subtle for Boehner, probably should've used a gesture more in his style and flipped him the bird
This would have most certainly shown us what a fine lady she is......
Probably a good thing your not in charge of giving our First Ladies advice on how to handle people.

Old 01-26-2013, 02:08 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,861,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redberry rose View Post

Watch Michelle Obama Throw World Historical Shade at John Boehner - YouTube

This is all over the internet. She looks like she is just enjoying a good meal to me. Don't see the 'tude at all
The absolute worst thing in this video is not Michelle's eye rolling, but her severe lack of etiquette. Watch the video and look at her with her arm up on the table!!! Hunched over. Shoveling food in her mouth. Before one chew is completed she is shoveling the second. Very embarrassing we have a first lady with such a lack of etiquette and manners. Can someone please send her to an etiquette class?????
Her lack of proper breeding clearly shows.

Old 01-26-2013, 02:29 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Is nobody here married?

She heard her husband say something to Boehner, heard Boehner's response, and transmitted universally acknowledged wife-code for "Sit two men next to each other, and they end up sharing half a brain. And I married one of them."
Pretty much.
I am reminded of that great line delivered by Jim Carrey in "Bruce Almighty."
"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes."

Old 01-26-2013, 03:05 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,647,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I know I have different expectations than most people now a days but I could just hear my teachers saying, "While we are on stage do not let anyone see you chewing gum, wiggling, etc." They were teaching us how to behave when being viewed in public.
So, your stance is: people should refrain from eating at a luncheon because they are 'in public'?

Old 01-26-2013, 04:06 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,166,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
So, your stance is: people should refrain from eating at a luncheon because they are 'in public'?
No, our "dignitaries" should refrain from having the table manners of Honey Boo Boo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies