Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2013, 01:30 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,210,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Texas already has the death penalty, maybe if they kill the entire family of the shooter that would be a an added deterent.
Even that would not have deterred Lanza, he killed his own mom!!!

Back to the drawing board, more guns, more guns, and more guns.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2013, 01:30 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,035,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
What role does their color have to do with the shooting???

I bet you were happy when you found out they were black men.
I was passed by a police officer flying to this scene around noon today as I drove home, I'm watching the local news and repeating what the local live news is reporting along with describing what I'm seeing on the local live news showing a black man getting loaded into an ambulance.

I'll ignore the rest of your ignorance.

Old 01-22-2013, 01:31 PM

670 posts, read 905,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
The local news is reporting that this wasn't a mass random shooting (sorry to break your hearts *******s) but instead it was just an argument between 2 black men that ended in the shooting of one of them and one bystander.

Sounds like Chicago has arrived in Houston.

You couldn't wait to mention it was blacks involved

Old 01-22-2013, 01:31 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
Once again, THIS IS NOT A COLLEGE SHOOTING. It happened in the library of the college, between two people. A third was hit in the crossfire. This going to end up with two guys who were dating the same girl and shot each other.

Of course you lying liberals will find a way to twist this. NO ONE went into the school just shooting the place up and NO "assault weapons" were used.

As per usual, the OP on this thread, as in her others, have all of the facts wrong and is again sticking her nose into business she has no idea what she is talking about.
Yes we should get used to the anti gunners running wild every time there is a shooting (other than a black area of town) to push their agenda. Every reported shooting will become a "mass shooting" in their eyes and cause to throw more rights into the hands of big government. I actually think the boys in DC are even shocked at how easy it is to get these folks to bend over and ankle grab.

Old 01-22-2013, 01:32 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,868,096 times
Quote:
What role does their color have to do with the shooting???

I bet you were happy when you found out they were black men.
That is a good question. Why aren't you posting threads about the daily Chicage murders and how their gun control laws aren't working?

14,773 posts, read 21,500,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayleneO View Post
Would do you mean anti America.... I love America, was my home for 18 yrs and best years of my life.
I'm still curious why London (Ontario or UK?) would be reporting that 2 people injured from gun shot wounds in Houston texas?

2 people were injured from gunshot wounds in Newark, did your news report on that?
Newark shootings leave 2 injured in city's West Ward | NJ.com

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Quote:
Even that would not have deterred Lanza, he killed his own mom!!!

Back to the drawing board, more guns, more guns, and more guns.
more laws, more laws, morelaws and more laws. You'll eventually find one that criminals will obey. LMAO!

6,331 posts, read 5,210,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Of course you don't believe it. You gun grabbers never let facts get in the way of your idiotic beliefs.
Better to be a gun grabber than a racist.

29,486 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
I don't believe it. The only way you can measure this is to research every act of crime to see if the person had a CCP. I doubt police departments are doing this.
Not true, just do a search for how many licensed CPL holders are in the country, then look at the news reports...should be pretty obvious.

4,300 posts, read 4,408,773 times
I find it hard to believe the hood didn't respect the fact that this college was a gun-free zone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies