Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2013, 03:54 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,920,573 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brill View Post
Republicans are in disarray because they are losing. Democrats are winning because they keep promising free stuff to people. Sooner or later democrats will run out of other peoples money to spend. When they people stop getting free stuff, democrats will lose their popularity.

Eventually the pendulum will swing back.
I just got my box of free stuff in the mail today...

Thanks Obama
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2014, 04:30 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,873,927 times
The GOP is sadly on its death bed. I can't believe they only have 54 Senators, 240+Congressmen, 32 Governorships and 68/99 state legislatures.

Old 12-16-2014, 04:34 PM

35,440 posts, read 20,812,644 times
the problem is the kids--- the millennials they will not follow the GOP.

Old 12-16-2014, 05:32 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,899,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
The GOP is sadly on its death bed. I can't believe they only have 54 Senators, 240+Congressmen, 32 Governorships and 68/99 state legislatures.
The GOP wins mid-terms, when fewer people vote and lose in presidential years.

Old 12-16-2014, 05:41 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,222,812 times
But who will the liberals blame for all the injustices in the world without the GOP?

Last edited by toryturner; 12-16-2014 at 05:53 PM..

Old 12-16-2014, 05:43 PM

23,394 posts, read 17,067,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red John View Post
I believe the GOP will go the way of the Whigs. It's a largely unpopular party and it's a dying class-- they seem to frustrate more Americans by the coming day.

I personally believe we're headed into a one party system, the GOP's becoming weaker at the federal level and eventually I think the Democrat party as it becomes larger and more polarized will split into two: a liberal and a moderate system.

Anyone else feeling this?
The D-party has already killed the democratic party, the old banner still flies for the time being.
With the help of the media, the repub party is endangered. Without the media helping the D-party the repubs have a chance.

Old 12-16-2014, 05:45 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,753,131 times
Quote:
I believe the GOP will go the way of the Whigs. It's a largely unpopular party and it's a dying class-- they seem to frustrate more Americans by the coming day.

I personally believe we're headed into a one party system, the GOP's becoming weaker at the federal level and eventually I think the Democrat party as it becomes larger and more polarized will split into two: a liberal and a moderate system.

Our system of government doesn't work under a single party rule. If you feel this is true then you believe we are heading into a totalitarian oligarchy. Yay

Quote:
Originally Posted by toryturner View Post
But who will the liberals blame for all the injustices in the world without the G.O.P?
GWB seems the be the neverending excuse. He's probably good for 2-3 more cycles, in their minds. Even when they got their asses handed to them, the DNC explained it away as not being the ones who voted, but those who didn't.

Remember Obama saying he heard the voters, but more importantly, those who didn't?

That's how deaf they are!

Old 12-16-2014, 05:46 PM

7,712 posts, read 12,570,031 times
I love these kinds of threads because they expose the ridiculous and grandiose statements made by the Liberal Party in the past that have only been proven to be false and libel over time. Keep 'em coming libs.

Old 12-16-2014, 05:48 PM

20,948 posts, read 18,997,876 times
Quote:

LOL....are you psychic?

Old 12-16-2014, 05:53 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,753,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
I love these kinds of threads because they expose the ridiculous and grandiose statements made by the Liberal Party in the past that have only been proven to be false and libel over time. Keep 'em coming libs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
I now, right? It's like progressives would have us believe a deathstar blew all the conservatives off the face of the planet, even though the facts say otherwise.

They keep sayinghow the GOP is all old white men, yet the GOP elected more minorities and women to the Senate and House than the DNC ever has. More liberal math where 1+1 always equals 3... the rest of us who keep getting 2 are just uneducated and foolish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies