Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2013, 08:36 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
so fighting with ancestor dicks now? that's all you can do? There are immigrants who work harder than Americans who can trace their lineage back to the original settlers.

last I looked America is about giving home to those who would not have one in their home country. I could care less about your what your ancestors did. It;s about what YOU have contributed. Your uncle may have fought or serve for this country, but what have you done to do so?

Keyboard warriors is not fighting for this country.

Liberalism will be around as long as there are breathing humans on this Earth. what will definitely disappear are the right wing religious zealots who wish to put our country back 50 years and ignore those years of political progress.

so much fail on your part

the Name is Gasden. Not Gadson. If you're going to be all defiant, at least get the name of the flag correctly since it is NAMED after General Christopher Gasden.
Hey, cool- it is the snake and "Don't Tread on Me".You can spell it anyway you want (liberals are ALWAYS obsessed with spelling errors- it is one their characteristic traits and reflects an obsession with the inane at the expense of the principle message). I only care about and the fact that our current government has BETRAYED THE POPULATION. You should be as outraged as everyone else, but yet, you are not enraged. Why is that?

I did not serve in the military, as I chose medical research, at the behest of my WW2 and KOREAN WAR VET father. We discussed the situation, and my father persuaded me to to into research, rather than the military. My brother, who did not have the same academic achievement levels, was persuaded to go into the military as a physician with the US Navy. He served 15 years. I provided medical service in the VA medical system for fifteen years, but did not serve. So what.

We, as Americans (the ones who were here before there was an America) believe in freedom and personal liberty above all else. You, as a traitor to the OPPORTUNITY that was fought for and won by the founding fathers, have sacrificed the rest of us in your quest for TREATS. Only a child would want a binky and a bottle in exchange for personal liberty. GROW UP AND LIVE FREE.

I am personally wealthy. My kids and wife are set. I am a cancer survivor and physician who should not , statistically, be alive. Therefore I am somewhat liberated and do not care about what others think, nor am I afraid of death, as I have faced it. As a result, I do not suffer from the same fears that you experience- things are more clear. I would hope that perhaps you will face a similar challenge (although less frightening and potentially lethal) that may open your eyes.

There is a storm coming. You fear it- I do not. The fact that you cling to a government that betrays your liberty in exchange for "treats" shows your fear. If you have faced death, you realize it is not the end and you will not be afraid anymore and will be able to face the "easy" challenges of daily life and politics with a clear mind and no fear of the future.

PS- Your family was not here before mine, therefore I don't care. You are a renter and came here to exploit the work and sacrifice of my relatives and family. We built this country, only to have parasites, such as yourself, come and destroy it. Parasites, sensing the death of the host, tend to leave. You will leave- we will always be here. We are America- I don't know what the hell you are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2013, 08:44 PM

1,596 posts, read 1,158,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
When the records don't show what you HOPE and WANT them to say, they're lying right? That's pretty messed up thinking.
Then show the records.

The organic ones.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:48 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,271,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
You can spell it anyway you want (liberals are ALWAYS obsessed with spelling errors- it is one their characteristic traits and reflects an obsession with the inane at the expense of the principle message).
No. you can't "spell" it anyway you want. If you want people to know what you are talking about, you use the correct spelling since the Flag is named after a REAL person. I'm sure if they named something after you, you'd appreciate that they don't spell it wrong. Calling it the HalkI item in stead of Hawkeye.

Quote:
I only care about and the fact that our current government has BETRAYED THE POPULATION. You should be as outraged as everyone else, but yet, you are not enraged. Why is that?
Betrayed? Let's start with when our population was betrayed. It started with Bush when he used FAULTY information to go to war with the WRONG damn country; passing the Patriot Act and so forth. So if you want to talk about when we were betrayed, start with that idiot son of Bush Sr.

The rest is OFF topic. So start a new thread. this has nothing to do with that the fact that the OP has posted a claim that was debunked more than 3 years ago. You can live with your paranoia. I live with reality

Quote:
PS- Your family was not here before mine
You don't know who my family is or when my ancestors came here, so who are you to comment? again, the ancestor dick waving is petty and juvenile and has nothing to do with who you are. You could be descendent from George Washington, and I don't give a damn. Heck an ancestor of George Washington could have been a slave owner, or a rapist, or a murder; who your ancestors are has no bearing on what you do.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:55 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,205,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
so fighting with ancestor dicks now?... The Name is Gasden. Not Gadson. If you're going to be all defiant, at least get the name of the flag correctly since it is NAMED after General Christopher Gasden.
You said it before I could, and you rock, lol. Best come back ever. A big chunk of my family has been here since the early to mid 1600s, but only a total a**hat would believe that makes them any more of an American than the guy who's a 1st G.
Gadson flag...LOL!

Old 01-23-2013, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statutory Ape View Post
Then show the records.

The organic ones.
What is an "organic record?" Are you attempting to speak English?

Old 01-23-2013, 09:04 PM

Quote:
What is an "organic record?" Are you attempting to speak English?
The one created at the time of the birth.

Are you attempting to comprehend English?

Old 01-23-2013, 09:12 PM

Quote:

Organic PEOPLE can access organic birth records.

Adulterated people usually show adulterated birth records.

Old 01-23-2013, 09:15 PM

Quote:

I thought this thread was about social security numbers? So once again, it's back to the disproven (over and over and over beyond any doubt) birth certificate conspiracy, LOL! I love birthers--you're great for entertainment. You throw garbage at the wall, and when it doesn't stick, you just blindly pick up the same pile and try again. Too funny...my chickens are smarter than that.

Old 01-23-2013, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Organic PEOPLE can access organic birth records.

Adulterated people usually show adulterated birth records.
Unlike inorganic people, who don't exist. LOL!

Do you understand what the word "adulterated" means? Let me help you out:
ADULTERATE: to corrupt, debase, or make impure by the addition of a foreign or inferior substance or element; especially : to prepare for sale by replacing more valuable with less valuable or inert ingredients

Unless you've created a half human, half mechanical human being, there is no such thing as an "adulterated" person. I still have no idea what the "h" you're talking about.

Old 01-23-2013, 09:35 PM

Quote:
I thought this thread was about social security numbers? So once again, it's back to the disproven (over and over and over beyond any doubt) birth certificate conspiracy, LOL! I love birthers--you're great for entertainment. You throw garbage at the wall, and when it doesn't stick, you just blindly pick up the same pile and try again. Too funny...my chickens are smarter than that.
I'm no birther!

Who TOLD you I was a birther?

I'm just a rotating truther.

I have multiple circumspect aimability.

I can see three o'clock as well as nine o'clock.

I'm pretty good at determining distance, too.

I'm interested in knowing who's lying, why, and how this affects me directly or indirectly.

I have self-interest - I must be a Libertarian!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies