Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2013, 09:44 PM

1,596 posts, read 1,158,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
Unlike inorganic people, who don't exist. LOL!

Do you understand what the word "adulterated" means? Let me help you out:
ADULTERATE: to corrupt, debase, or make impure by the addition of a foreign or inferior substance or element; especially : to prepare for sale by replacing more valuable with less valuable or inert ingredients

Unless you've created a half human, half mechanical human being, there is no such thing as an "adulterated" person. I still have no idea what the "h" you're talking about.
Well, in your case, I would speculate un-adulterated to mean one not yet having reached adulthood.

Am I right?

Am I right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2013, 10:36 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,493,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Hey, cool- it is the snake and "Don't Tread on Me".You can spell it anyway you want (liberals are ALWAYS obsessed with spelling errors- it is one their characteristic traits and reflects an obsession with the inane at the expense of the principle message). I only care about and the fact that our current government has BETRAYED THE POPULATION. You should be as outraged as everyone else, but yet, you are not enraged. Why is that?

I did not serve in the military, as I chose medical research, at the behest of my WW2 and KOREAN WAR VET father. We discussed the situation, and my father persuaded me to to into research, rather than the military. My brother, who did not have the same academic achievement levels, was persuaded to go into the military as a physician with the US Navy. He served 15 years. I provided medical service in the VA medical system for fifteen years, but did not serve. So what.

We, as Americans (the ones who were here before there was an America) believe in freedom and personal liberty above all else. You, as a traitor to the OPPORTUNITY that was fought for and won by the founding fathers, have sacrificed the rest of us in your quest for TREATS. Only a child would want a binky and a bottle in exchange for personal liberty. GROW UP AND LIVE FREE.

I am personally wealthy. My kids and wife are set. I am a cancer survivor and physician who should not , statistically, be alive. Therefore I am somewhat liberated and do not care about what others think, nor am I afraid of death, as I have faced it. As a result, I do not suffer from the same fears that you experience- things are more clear. I would hope that perhaps you will face a similar challenge (although less frightening and potentially lethal) that may open your eyes.

There is a storm coming. You fear it- I do not. The fact that you cling to a government that betrays your liberty in exchange for "treats" shows your fear. If you have faced death, you realize it is not the end and you will not be afraid anymore and will be able to face the "easy" challenges of daily life and politics with a clear mind and no fear of the future.

PS- Your family was not here before mine, therefore I don't care. You are a renter and came here to exploit the work and sacrifice of my relatives and family. We built this country, only to have parasites, such as yourself, come and destroy it. Parasites, sensing the death of the host, tend to leave. You will leave- we will always be here. We are America- I don't know what the hell you are.
This is possibly the most misanthropic post I have read on this forum. You denigrate others for not having been in the country as long as your family. You call fellow americans parasites. You literally say you do not care what other beings think. You cite your wealth as some sort of self affirmation, a consistent theme in all your posts. Please, how many times will you tell us how you have decided to make less money to stick it to the government.

If we are going to generalize I would say you are the charicuture of the modern MD. A person with a god complex who looks upon others as an inferior being. A true elitist. Maybe your father got it wrong. Maybe you should have enlisted and learn something about humanity.

Old 01-23-2013, 11:22 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,194,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkBeforeYouVote View Post
Birthers are despicable people and a Birther cannot call themselves a patriot because they are traitors.
Insults and accusations don't answer reasonable people's reasonable questions about Obama's past. There is clear reason to doubt.

Old 01-24-2013, 12:37 AM

10,092 posts, read 8,203,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statutory Ape View Post
Well, in your case, I would speculate un-adulterated to mean one not yet having reached adulthood.

Am I right?

Am I right?
I'm thinking it's more likely that you decided to drop into CD after a night out at the bars...

Old 01-24-2013, 06:35 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,392,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Insults and accusations don't answer reasonable people's reasonable questions about Obama's past. There is clear reason to doubt.
There haven't been any reasonable questions. All the evidence has been presented and verified, but the birther fools keep coming up with new, even more outlandish, claims. The rest of us sane and logical human beings don't need to answer anything at this point.

Old 01-24-2013, 06:58 AM

3,004 posts, read 5,149,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Hey, cool- it is the snake and "Don't Tread on Me".You can spell it anyway you want (liberals are ALWAYS obsessed with spelling errors- it is one their characteristic traits and reflects an obsession with the inane at the expense of the principle message). I only care about and the fact that our current government has BETRAYED THE POPULATION. You should be as outraged as everyone else, but yet, you are not enraged. Why is that?

I did not serve in the military, as I chose medical research, at the behest of my WW2 and KOREAN WAR VET father. We discussed the situation, and my father persuaded me to to into research, rather than the military. My brother, who did not have the same academic achievement levels, was persuaded to go into the military as a physician with the US Navy. He served 15 years. I provided medical service in the VA medical system for fifteen years, but did not serve. So what.

We, as Americans (the ones who were here before there was an America) believe in freedom and personal liberty above all else. You, as a traitor to the OPPORTUNITY that was fought for and won by the founding fathers, have sacrificed the rest of us in your quest for TREATS. Only a child would want a binky and a bottle in exchange for personal liberty. GROW UP AND LIVE FREE.

I am personally wealthy. My kids and wife are set. I am a cancer survivor and physician who should not , statistically, be alive. Therefore I am somewhat liberated and do not care about what others think, nor am I afraid of death, as I have faced it. As a result, I do not suffer from the same fears that you experience- things are more clear. I would hope that perhaps you will face a similar challenge (although less frightening and potentially lethal) that may open your eyes.

There is a storm coming. You fear it- I do not. The fact that you cling to a government that betrays your liberty in exchange for "treats" shows your fear. If you have faced death, you realize it is not the end and you will not be afraid anymore and will be able to face the "easy" challenges of daily life and politics with a clear mind and no fear of the future.

PS- Your family was not here before mine, therefore I don't care. You are a renter and came here to exploit the work and sacrifice of my relatives and family. We built this country, only to have parasites, such as yourself, come and destroy it. Parasites, sensing the death of the host, tend to leave. You will leave- we will always be here. We are America- I don't know what the hell you are.
Is this post a joke? How were you here before there was an America. You must be pretty damn old. How would you know if your family was here before anyone else's? Last I checked when the first boat arrived there were already people here. Now if you want to equate stealing and pillaging and using slave labor to build America that would be one thing, in any case your forefathers probably didn't do jack sh%$ building this country as it was on the backs of others. Spare us the diatribe of BS you are spouting off. No one cares about your wife or kids or if they're set. Hell don't even care about your cancer to be honest or if you are actually wealthy. NO ONE GIVES A S%#% so enough with the I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Old 01-24-2013, 07:04 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,194,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
The rest of us sane and logical human beings don't need to answer anything at this point.
In the end, it is Obama that will have to answer the questions, not his devout defenders.

Old 01-24-2013, 07:07 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,392,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
In the end, it is Obama that will have to answer the questions, not his devout defenders.
False. Obama has answered everything. You guys can keep thinking some sudden impeachment is going to happen over the next four years if that helps you sleep at night, though.

Old 01-24-2013, 07:18 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,073 times
wheres the proof.

Old 01-24-2013, 07:58 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,437,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msamhunter View Post
Is this post a joke? How were you here before there was an America. You must be pretty damn old. How would you know if your family was here before anyone else's? Last I checked when the first boat arrived there were already people here. Now if you want to equate stealing and pillaging and using slave labor to build America that would be one thing, in any case your forefathers probably didn't do jack sh%$ building this country as it was on the backs of others. Spare us the diatribe of BS you are spouting off. No one cares about your wife or kids or if they're set. Hell don't even care about your cancer to be honest or if you are actually wealthy. NO ONE GIVES A S%#% so enough with the I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread.
You are very disrespectful to people. Grow up and show some maturity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies