Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 11:25 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoxkeeper View Post
Whatever, obviously I'm not thinking much of YOUR opinion. Make up your mind will you, either I sicken you or I don't. You're a closet liberal aren't you!
Then you contradict yourself because you go on record earlier stating that you look up to the opinions of Vets. Yet here I am, as a Vet, and you don't think much of it? Logical fallacy anyone?

Quote:
If you can't take the heat get out of here. If my comments **** off a scum bag hand always out liberal Hoorah! I'm not here to make friends and I enjoying thwarting the liberal agenda even if it's only in an online chat room.
Cool story, bro. That's great and all that except I am not a liberal. I've pointed this out already in this thread. I am a Centrist (Independent/Moderate), so if you enjoy 'dismantling the liberal agenda' (whatever that is), then have fun I guess?

Quote:
Did you watch the video? Who do you think made the better point? The liberal **** ant starts off with an amazing lack of class by comparing NRA members to hitler and chihuahuas. That's not ignorant and bigoted?
What that person said in the video is pretty bigoted, but that's just HIS opinion. The Vet knew what he was talking about and had the benefit of being a Vet therefore people were more likely to agree with whatever he had to say on the subject. What I said earlier about ignorance and bigotry was directed towards you, not the people in the video.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2013, 11:37 AM

1,291 posts, read 2,895,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Then you contradict yourself because you go on record earlier stating that you look up to the opinions of Vets. Yet here I am, as a Vet, and you don't think much of it? Logical fallacy anyone?
Thought I made it clear that it's YOUR opinion I don't think much of once you jumped in the deep end. You could have stayed out of this thread so don't say your surprised by the response your getting.

Are you sure you're a vet? Honorable discharge? When did you serve?

For all I know you're one of these guys.
I Was a Paid Internet Shill: How Shadowy Groups Manipulate Internet Opinion and Debate | The Global Reality

Old 01-24-2013, 12:09 PM

3,040 posts, read 5,001,605 times
From the looks of a number of post on this thread allot of people have not clue as to the difficulties even coming up with a Constitution, it is very apparent due to you quick need to dismiss it.

James Madison made a quote about the 2nd amendment: "Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."

A well armed population is a benefit to the progress of Freedom and Liberty, a disarmed population is nothing more than a slave to a government, tyrannical or not.

Old 01-24-2013, 12:17 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoxkeeper View Post
Thought I made it clear that it's YOUR opinion I don't think much of once you jumped in the deep end. You could have stayed out of this thread so don't say your surprised by the response your getting.
Again, you're the one who stated that you look up to Vets. The fact that you're singling out my opinion as the one who neglect only serves to contradict yourself and dismantles your sentiment that you have.

Quote:
Are you sure you're a vet? Honorable discharge? When did you serve?
Well if you can read, then you'll know when I served and where. Refer to post #49 if you're lost and confused. Rest assured, I am indeed a Veteran and I would never lie about it. Though nice attempt at the trolling (not really).

Old 01-24-2013, 12:44 PM

3,040 posts, read 5,001,605 times
When I went in the military in 1967 I took an oath, "To protect and defend the Constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic" I don't recall dismissing this oath when I got out of the Army.

All politicians take the same oath, I guess it just doesn't mean anything to a number of them, if a person can not keep an oath that they have swore a promise to, then it does say a whole lot about the person.

Old 01-24-2013, 01:17 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,198,564 times
it just goes to show that the people who want to ban firearms really do not know what they are talking about, and that their ultimate goal is subjucation of the american people.

only those that seek to rule over others will seek to get rid of 1 of the fundamental rights of the USA.

the only way this can be done is by taking the right of free people to have, use and bear arms.

Old 01-24-2013, 01:30 PM

4,156 posts, read 4,175,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
First, what tyranny are you speaking of.

Second, the government has laser guided munitions and nuclear bombs. The best assault weapon on full auto can't stop that.
The government cannot even stop a handful of men with rifle, what make you think they can handle 300 millions with rifles?

Old 01-24-2013, 01:36 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,198,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
First, what tyranny are you speaking of.

Second, the government has laser guided munitions and nuclear bombs. The best assault weapon on full auto can't stop that.

tanks, missles, planes. they all have 1 thing in common. they all need fuel to use them, get rid of the fuel, and the federal government does not have anything but infantry.

now it is all even under the rug.

Old 01-24-2013, 01:43 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Suck what? Good lord calm down. All I'm saying is that just because the guy was a Vet doesn't mean he needs to be worshiped or anything. That's being a bit fanatical.

Good on the guy in question to make the anti-gun dude look like a fool, but that doesn't mean his opinion means more.
The vet made a monkey out of the idiot in the black shirt was all i was sayin'. It's pretty typical of you libers to play the part of a monkey and you do it so well. idiots ALL and think because you c an't no one else should...

Sorry but it don't work that way..... While you are busy trying to run everyone else's life since you libers CAN'T run your own we are still out there doing something.

Today for example it's a tad chilly in NH.Don't take my word for it...

The diesel sits in a unheated barn and the cold was enough to push the O ring in the fuel filter off it's seat.....

Why i didn't call anyone to help, I got a wrench and laid on snow and ice and FIXED it myself...

Hell it would have taken a team of discovery to do it the Liberal way and in the end the truck may have been fix come September...

I'm just pissed because i hate the stink of diesel fuel.....

I know your mind well enough. You are like any other gun grabbing lib.... You can only have mine one way and asking pretty please ain't gonna cut it.

And no law will trick me either...... You libs couldn't enforce a law to pull up your white lace panties.

Old 01-24-2013, 01:47 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
tanks, missles, planes. they all have 1 thing in common. they all need fuel to use them, get rid of the fuel, and the federal government does not have anything but infantry.

now it is all even under the rug.
You just watch what Memphis1979 has to say once he finds out his semi auto loading Browning Automatic Rifle, I think in 30-06 is on that list!

He has this idea a BAR is not a assault rifle somehow This whole idea just tickles my ribs! LOL

And to order out the Mil on it's own people is against the LAW, and Against the CONS...... if that happens we the people have every right to go hog wild and take the govt back.....

I am 100% sure no military would follow such phony orders.... And if they did Obama would be as gone as if we the people took the Govt back.

Obama ain't the brightest bulb in the shed and he hasn't figured out the Mil don't like him that much.. He may be liar n thief, but that's where it ends.

If he thinks he can break the LAW and break the cons he has another thing coming..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies