Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 03:45 PM

217 posts, read 313,317 times

Advertisements

A right-wing hate radio host says the government is putting chemicals in processed foods to turn babies gay.
The unusual conspiracy theory comes from InfoWars radio host Alex Jones, who’s also urged his fans to sign a petition to deport CNN’s Piers Morgan back to the U.K. for supporting gun control laws.
In a series of videos, Jones claims the government is “encouraging homosexuality with chemicals so that people don't have children.” In one video, he cuts open a juice box to show the plastic membrane, insisting they are filled with saidfeminizing chemicals>
“After (little boys) are done drinking your juices, (they’re) ready to go out and have a baby .. (they're) ready to put together a garden of roses … (they're) ready to go put lipstick on.”
Jones also warns about MSG in Kettle Chips and fluoride in spring water.
In another video, Jonese states the damaging chemicals are seeping into the nation’s waterways, where they are turning male frogs into female frogs.

Radio host claims government putting chemicals in juice boxes to make kids gay | WiGWAG | Wisconsin Gazette - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) News

Why are conservatives such an stupid race ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2013, 03:54 PM

670 posts, read 905,506 times
Good grief

Old 01-23-2013, 04:00 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,846,511 times
Even though this is probably one of the most moronic outbursts from a right wing radio host........ must say i am not suprised. I often tune in to right wing radio talk shows to see what they are going to object to today and the host's lack of reality always amazes me.
Is it now a requirement to have a full frontal labotomy to join the Republican party or become a right wing radio host.... seems like it.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:19 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times
I wouldnt doubt anything!!!

Food in this country IS UNDER MAJOR ATTACK!!

Old 01-23-2013, 04:20 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
OP - do you have any evidence to suggest that this is not being done?

Old 01-23-2013, 04:30 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,210,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
OP - do you have any evidence to suggest that this is not being done?
You can't prove a negative.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:30 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,516,173 times
Alex Jones is a fruit cake!

Haiti = Inside Job - YouTube

Old 01-23-2013, 04:31 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
You can't prove a negative.
True.

There is also a lack of evidence for the claim - I am just asking the OP to keep an open mind.

Instead, the OP seems quite intolerant.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:32 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,205,160 times
LOL--what evidence do you have that it IS being done? That's the way rational people approach issues--if there's legitimate evidence that something might be happening, then they investigate. If there's no legitimate evidence, then they don't. Good grief! Although I suppose anything in the world is possible (I guess it's POSSIBLE that Elvis is alive and living in my back shed), I have zero evidence of it--therefore it's about 99.999999 to the millionth % improbable. Not impossible--just about as probable as a giant meteor hitting my house in the next 10 minutes.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:33 PM

7,943 posts, read 17,254,198 times
I've heard others say that, mostly tinfoil hat people. If there is feminizing chemicals in our food it's probably not intentional, but I doubt there is any truth to it. I would like to see proof of it though.

One does have to wonder why so many people under 30 are coming out gay. You don't see an equal amount of older people coming out of the closet now that homosexuality is accepted so I doubt that increased acceptance is the only reason. There has to be another factor to why so many more of our current younger generation is gay vs previous generations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies