Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2013, 12:54 PM

20,458 posts, read 12,378,099 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
What do you think of the Occupy movement??
poor little rich kids with bad educations pooping on police cars?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2013, 01:30 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,623,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Cool, I will go get my popcorn, can't wait for this to start....speaking o which, when is it going to start?
What is it,exactly, that you are so eager to see.? You quite obviously feel, that, if some type of conflict erupts that it won't touch you, in any way. That a could be a rude wake up call. It won't be sitting in front of the TV giggling over popcorn, for anyone. What an arrogant take on things. If confrontation were to happen in your town, you would be rounded ip with everyone else, right over your protests of undying love and fielty for Obama.
Now, wouldn't THAT be sumpin'!?

Old 01-30-2013, 01:49 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,171,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
What is it,exactly, that you are so eager to see.? You quite obviously feel, that, if some type of conflict erupts that it won't touch you, in any way. That a could be a rude wake up call. It won't be sitting in front of the TV giggling over popcorn, for anyone. What an arrogant take on things. If confrontation were to happen in your town, you would be rounded ip with everyone else, right over your protests of undying love and fielty for Obama.
Now, wouldn't THAT be sumpin'!?
I want to see this war happen you guys keep taking about, I want to see you guys taking to the streets with your guns, but I highly doubt you will how doing any such thing so there will be no disruption to my life.

Old 01-30-2013, 02:11 PM

2,836 posts, read 3,495,359 times
We're still waiting for the call . . . .
Nothing yet; but Sheriff Joe and his posse are coming!

Hold your breath!!!!!!

Old 01-30-2013, 02:32 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,880,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Blah, blah, blah, never gonna happen unless you count a civil war being waged out on the internet.
Fine with me, take the whole damn thing down, for all I care.

Something needs to change, or we call all continue to live under the dogma of our corporations and US government.

Old 01-30-2013, 02:33 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,880,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendell Phillips View Post
We're still waiting for the call . . . .
Nothing yet; but Sheriff Joe and his posse are coming!

Hold your breath!!!!!!
Wilson Phillips**

Old 01-30-2013, 02:34 PM

3,950 posts, read 5,089,116 times
It's fairly obvious that the other shoe is soon going to drop. We're living in a country that's over $16,000,000,000,000 in debt and adding to that figure to the tune of roughly $1,000,000,000,000 a year yet Congress is debating more gun laws rather than working to balance the budget.

It gets worse, it's come to light that CNN let go of most of its investigative reporters last March and now we're learning that the FBI, working as a sort of secret police for big banks, crushed the Occupy Movement and even contemplated assassinating some of its leaders.

The Justice Department is unable to convict the bankers who caused the global economic collapse or the CIA officers who literally tortured prisoners to death yet a 26 year old Internet activist faces such harsh bullying from a US States attorney that he commits suicide.

OMG, what has become of our once great Republic? Why do people insist on bickering about partisan politics rather than attempt to reform our run amok government?

Old 01-30-2013, 02:39 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,961,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Looks like bunk to me... First of all we are not a Democracy, we in fact are a Republic. And that is what is partly wrong with the Feds these days. They have it all wrong.

Old 01-30-2013, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoxkeeper View Post
There's no need for us to take a stand. We have totally infiltrated your perimeter and are everywhere,
all across America! We are on every street and in the car next to you,
We are on the train next to you and in the establishments you visit. We are everywhere!

Pretty scary isn't it!
I thought everyone was told this was supposed to be classified information, and if just figures you go spill the beans

But your's correct 'we' have them 'surrounded'!

The chair is against the wall. I repeat, the chair is against the wall.

Old 01-30-2013, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Such inspiring proud revolutionaries all you keboard commandos are!

Bet you fancy yourselves just like the Patriots of the American Revolution, huh?
Ummmm no, I would be a Tory

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies