Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 11:36 AM

2,836 posts, read 3,494,717 times

Advertisements

They can look forward to long prison sentences like this nutcase:
Alaska militia leader Schaeffer Cox gets 25-year prison term - latimes.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2013, 11:38 AM

2,072 posts, read 1,755,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
LOL.
Cointelpro and operation chaos works in times like this.

COINTELPRO (an acronym for Counter Intelligence Program) was a series of covert, and at times illegal,[1] projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) aimed at surveying, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic political organizations.

COINTELPRO - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Op you lead the way. Sounds like they need the Tea Party contingent.
I am not a tea party person. I don't care for them to much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
Thousands of people killed, the resultant chaos all over the country and everything else civil wars produce sounds good to ya EH????

Just that comment alone put you near, or in fact a criminal yourself. Is it going to sound GOOD to you when it's your family, your kids that are blown to bits in such a calamity?
Its coming either way....why wait?

Old 01-24-2013, 11:39 AM

2,072 posts, read 1,755,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendell Phillips View Post
They can look forward to long prison sentences like this nutcase:
Alaska militia leader Schaeffer Cox gets 25-year prison term - latimes.com
Yeah the regime doesn't like thought crimes.....

Old 01-24-2013, 11:40 AM

2,836 posts, read 3,494,717 times
Conspiracy is a crime under state and federal law.

Old 01-24-2013, 11:42 AM

1,291 posts, read 2,894,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendell Phillips View Post
Conspiracy is a crime under state and federal law.
And the way we are going breathing will soon be a crime under state and federal law.

Old 01-24-2013, 11:42 AM

8,982 posts, read 10,456,602 times
I will say this about Anonymous: they're definitely on the right side when it comes to civil rights.

Anonymous Hackers Hijack Ugandan PM's Website To Protest Anti-Gay Politics| News | Towleroad

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...ion-blitzkrieg

ANONYMOUS hacker group help fight homophobia

Old 01-24-2013, 11:43 AM

8,982 posts, read 10,456,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Its coming either way....why wait?
What are YOU waiting for? Why are you wasting time online when you could be perched on a tower somewhere with a sniper rifle, defending your family's freedom?

Old 01-24-2013, 11:43 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,207,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoxkeeper View Post
And the way we are going breathing will soon be a crime under state and federal law.
In another thread you worship government employees whose job it is to protect the interests of the government, and in this thread you support the overthrow of the US government.

Old 01-24-2013, 11:48 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,980,650 times
The point that people are missing here is that when a segment of a nation's population and that segment grows to critical mass, and gets fed up with the way things are, or feel oppressed by goverment expanding and overstepping their bounds, uprisings can and do happen! Revolution and Civil War has been a part of our history, as well as many other nations in the world. To say that it can't happen again is flat out ridiculous! I believe that given that this country seems more divided than ever, it wouldn't suprise me in the least. Trust me. Do I want it to happen? No. Can it happen? Yes. Will it happen? Who knows? I would only hope that cooler heads will prevail, as it would more than likely be a very dark time in our nation.

Old 01-24-2013, 11:50 AM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
Idiots romanticize civil war and overthrowing the government. I think it's part of "little man" syndrome. That's a thing right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies